Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal, Telangana State will release the Application form for Various medical Programmes offered by the university. Applicants who want to get Admitted to any of the programmes need to register first and the fill an Application form. As per last year trend, it is expected that Application process shall starts from 02nd week of October 2020. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the eligibility criteria before applying. Application form Submitted without fee will be rejected. Candidates can make payment through Visa/Master Credit Cards (Not International credit / Debit Cards / Net banking issued by any bank. This facility is provided through the payment gateway of Bill Desk. Get Complete details Regarding KNRUHS Application Form 2020 from the page below.
KNRUHS Application Form 2020
The Candidates interested in taking admission in KNRUHS will have to Register themselves from the link that will be provided below and then fill an online application form. While filling Application form candidates will have to provide their Personal and Academic details and finally to complete the application process a candidate must pay the application fee.
|Courses||Application Form availability|
|BPT||02nd week of Oct 2020|
|B.Sc Nursing||02nd week of Oct 2020|
|Post Basic B.Sc||02nd week of Oct 2020|
|M.Sc Nursing||03rd week of Oct 2020|
|PG AYUSH||02nd week of Oct 2020|
|MPT||03rd week of Oct 2020|
Application Form: Application Form will be released on official website: tsparamed.tsche.in
Steps to Fill Application Form
As per last year details!!
Step – I
- Click the Apply online link given above once clicked Homepage will be displayed as follows and then click on the Online Registration.
Note: Use Browser Internet Explorer version 11 only
Step – II
- Registration Form appears in which Candidate has to give the details to register
- After entering the details click on validate button.
- If all the details you entered is correct, You will receive the Registration number and Roll number. Please Note the Registration number and Roll Number for further correspondence and click OK
Note: If the Candidate is Eligible for other Courses he/She has to apply separately for each course Like BPT, MLT & B.Sc Nursing 4YDC
Step – III
- Then enter Roll Number and the Registration number for updating the details of the candidate and click on Validate Button.
Step – IV
- Once Candidates Validates the details and log in the application form will be displayed as shown below
- Fill The Application Form
- After filling the form, click on Save and Exit Button. This process can be repeated till all the data you entered is correct. Then click on Save and Pay Button to proceed for payment. Depending on your caste category, the Registration fee is varied. Once paid you will not get any refund. Hence, you are requested to double check the eligibility conditions yourself and pay the fee.
Step – V
- Now you will be directed to the Payment Gateway click OK
- Select you mode of payment and Make Payment
- After payment you will receive a Successful Payment message
- Click OK Button. You will get your filled application form take printout of this form and affix a recent passport size photo on the space provided and submit the form at the time of certificate verification.
Do’s and Don’t for filling Application form
- Do not use mobiles and tablets to Apply. Use only computers.
- Do not select or enter false information which can be liable for Criminal Action.
- Avoid using slow internet facility.
- Keep your mobile with you while applying and do not block SMS.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.