Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal, Telangana State will be issued notification for admission to MPT courses for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates who are looking for admission to Master of Physiotherapy Courses for the academic year 2018-19 can check all the details of KNRUHS MPT Admission 2018 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
KNRUHS MPT Admission 2018
Application forms will be available online for the eligible candidates for admission into M.P.T. courses for the academic year 2018-19 for the seats in Colleges affiliated to Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana, Warangal. Expected Schedule for KNRUHS MPT Admission 2018 is given below.
|Notification||3rd week of Oct 2018|
|Availability of online Application||4th week of Oct 2018|
|Date of release of Provisional merit position||1st week of Nov 2018|
|Date of verification of Certificates||1st week of Nov 2018|
|Date of release of final merit list||1st week of Nov 2018|
|Date of counselling and allotment||2nd week of Nov 2018|
|Date of Final counselling||1st week of Dec 2018|
Application Form 2018
The candidate desires to apply for admission into M.P.T. Courses shall apply through online on the Website www.knruhs.in / http://tspgparamed.tsche.in from the 4th week of Oct 2018. The online application can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet café/net center) with Internet Explorer 11 version. Direct link to apply online is given below.
- The application form will be available…!!!
Registration and Counseling Fee: The Registration and Counseling fee is Rs. 4,000/- + Bank charges, (Rs. 3,000/- + Bank charges for SC/ST candidates) to be paid through online.
Verification Fee:- In addition to the above, the candidates who studied BPT outside the state of Telangana are required to pay Rs. 1000/- towards Degree Verification fee.
Procedure for Submission of filled-in online Application form:- The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled in online application form along with 2-sets of self-attested copies of required certificates to the Camp Officer helpline center PGRRCDE, OU-CAMPUS, Hyderabad in person at time of verification of Original Certificates as per the schedule notified by KNRUHS on University website www.knruhs.in
Candidates who have passed BPT degree or equivalent Degree, and have completed an internship on or before 30-09-2018 will eligible to apply subject to the fulfillment of the conditions stipulated in Regulations.
NOTE: If a candidate is found to have concealed any information regarding this matter, the registration of such a candidate is liable to be canceled. Further disciplinary action will be taken by the University against him/her.
KNRUHS MPT Admission 2018 will announce the date of the counseling from the 2nd week of November 2018. Candidates who will secure rank on the final merit list will participate in final online counseling in December 2018.
Document verification and Counselling
The candidates whose names will be notified in the applied candidate’s list displayed on KNR UHS website will be directed to attend First & Final verification of certificates and Counseling for admission into MPT Course for the academic year 2018-19 into the Colleges in Telangana State affiliated to KNR UHS as per the schedule.
- The selections are University wise and reservations shall also be University area wise.
- Counseling will be done as per existing Government and University Regulations and in obedience to interim directions of Hon’ble High Court.
- Mere at counseling does not confer right for a seat.
- On the dates notified in the schedule, the candidates shall be called in order of merit by
the Selection Committee and asked to choose the subject in the colleges at his/her turn.
The selection will be made only if the candidate is physically present when called in
order of merit.
- Claims of the candidates will not be considered if they are absent when called at the time of selection and the next in the merit list would be called. The candidates have to produce the Original Certificates for verification. The selected candidate will be issued the provisional selection intimation. The selected candidates shall pay the University fee. The selected candidates shall pay the college fee and submit the prescribed bond to the Principal on or before the date fixed for the same
- If a selected candidate fails to submit the original certificates and pay fees or after paying the fees fails to submit the bond within the specified period, his/her selection stands canceled automatically.
- The candidates shall be called to appear before the selection committee one after another and they shall not enter the selection committee room in groups.
- Any person who obstructs the proceedings of the selection committee or otherwise misbehaves or causes a disturbance at the selection committee meetings will be liable for disciplinary action.
- Candidates shall be present till the end of the selections to be available in case if they need to be recalled for any reasons.
Note: No further Notification will be issued by the University unless there is a change in the
schedule No Individual intimation will be sent. Mere attending the selections does not
confer right for a seat.
Number of Seats: The final list of affiliated colleges and numbers of seats for admission into first year MPT courses for the academic year 2018-19 under competent authority quota will be displayed prior to the Counseling on www.knruhs.in
For more details of KNRUHS MPT Admission – Download 2017’s Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of KNRUHS MPT Admission 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon asKaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana, Warangal releases KNRUHS MPT Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.