Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal, Telangana State has released the college wise allotment list after 1st round of counselling under Competent Authority Quota for admission to MPT courses for the academic year 2020-21. All the information related to KNRUHS MPT Admission 2020 on the official website, which is tspgparamed.tsche.in. Applicants who have passed BPT degree or equivalent degree, and have completed an internship on or before September 30, 2020, are eligible to apply subject to the fulfillment of the conditions stipulated in Regulations. Candidates who will be looking for admission to Master of Physiotherapy Courses for the academic year 2020-21 can check all the details of KNRUHS MPT Admission 2020 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, etc from this page given below.
– KNRUHS has released the notification for the free exit of candidates admitted under the Competent authority quota for MPT Nursing Admission 2020-21. Click here to check the notice.
– KNRUHS has released the 1st college wise allotment list for admission to MPT courses. Scroll down to check it.
KNRUHS MPT Admission 2020
Application forms will be available online for the eligible candidates for admission into M.P.T. courses for the academic year 2020 for the seats in Colleges affiliated to Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana, Warangal. Expected Schedule for KNRUHS MPT Admission 2020 is given below.
|Date of document verification|
|Date of release of final merit list||04 Feb 2021|
|Release of 1st Allotment list||09 Feb 2021|
|Date of Final counselling||to be announced|
KNRUHS MPT Admission 2020 College Allotment List
Candidates can check the KNRUHS MPT Admission 2020 College Allotment List after 1st round counselling from below direct link. It has released in PDF format. Through this allotment list, candidates can check the allotted college by searching their name in it.
Allotment List: Click here to check the KNRUHS MPT Admission 2020 College Allotment List after 1st round counselling.
KNRUHS MPT Admission 2020 Merit List
Below we have provided the KNRUHS MPT Admission 2020 final merit list after document verification, candidates can check the final merit list by clicking on the below direct link.
Merit List: Click here to check the KNRUHS MPT Admission 2020 Final Merit List after Document Verification under Competent Authority Quota.
KNRUHS MPT Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the KNRUHS MPT Admission 2020 Seat Matrix from below link.
Seat Matrix: Click here to check the KNRUHS MPT (Ortho) Admission 2020 Seat Matrix.
KNRUHS MPT Admission 2020 Document Verification Revised Date
- Click here to check the KNRUHS MPT Admission 2020 Document Verification Revised Date Notice.
- Click here to check the KNRUHS MPT Admission 2020 Document Verification Date Notice. (Earlier Notice)
Application Form 2020
KNRUH has released the application form at the official website, tspgparamed.tsche.in. Eligible applicants can fill the application form in online mode via direct link is provided below. Before filling the form, applicants must read the important instruction to applying form.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application form for KNRUHS MPT Admission 2020.
Registration and Counseling Fee: The Registration and Counseling fee is Rs. 5,000/- + Bank charges, (Rs. 4,000/- + Bank charges for SC/ST candidates) to be paid through online.
Verification Fee:- In addition to the above, the candidates who studied BPT outside the state of Telangana are required to pay Rs. 3000/- towards Degree Verification fee.
Procedure for Submission of filled-in online Application form:- The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled in online application form along with 2-sets of self-attested copies of required certificates to the Camp Officer helpline center PGRRCDE, OU-CAMPUS, Hyderabad in person at time of verification of Original Certificates as per the schedule notified by KNRUHS on University website http://www.knruhs.in
Candidates who have passed BPT degree or equivalent degree, and have completed an internship on or before 30-09-2020 will eligible to apply subject to the fulfillment of the conditions stipulated in Regulations.
NOTE: If a candidate is found to have concealed any information regarding this matter, the registration of such a candidate is liable to be canceled. Further disciplinary action will be taken by the University against him/her.
KNRUHS MPT Admission 2020 will announce the date of the counseling from the 2nd week of November 2020. Candidates who will secure rank on the final merit list will participate in final online counseling in December 2020.
Document verification and Counselling
The candidates whose names will be notified in the applied candidate’s list displayed on KNR UHS website will be directed to attend First & Final verification of certificates and Counseling for admission into MPT Course for the academic year 2020-21 into the Colleges in Telangana State affiliated to KNR UHS as per the schedule.
- The selections are University wise and reservations shall also be University area wise.
- Counseling will be done as per existing Government and University Regulations and in obedience to interim directions of Hon’ble High Court.
- Mere at counseling does not confer right for a seat.
- On the dates notified in the schedule, the candidates shall be called in order of merit by
the Selection Committee and asked to choose the subject in the colleges at his/her turn.
The selection will be made only if the candidate is physically present when called in
order of merit.
- Claims of the candidates will not be considered if they are absent when called at the time of selection and the next in the merit list would be called. The candidates have to produce the Original Certificates for verification. The selected candidate will be issued the provisional selection intimation. The selected candidates shall pay the University fee. The selected candidates shall pay the college fee and submit the prescribed bond to the Principal on or before the date fixed for the same
- If a selected candidate fails to submit the original certificates and pay fees or after paying the fees fails to submit the bond within the specified period, his/her selection stands canceled automatically.
- The candidates shall be called to appear before the selection committee one after another and they shall not enter the selection committee room in groups.
- Any person who obstructs the proceedings of the selection committee or otherwise misbehaves or causes a disturbance at the selection committee meetings will be liable for disciplinary action.
- Candidates shall be present till the end of the selections to be available in case if they need to be recalled for any reasons.
Note: No further Notification will be issued by the University unless there is a change in the
schedule No Individual intimation will be sent. Mere attending the selections does not
confer right for a seat.
Number of Seats: The final list of affiliated colleges and numbers of seats for admission into first year MPT courses for the academic year 2020 under competent authority quota will be displayed prior to the Counseling on http://www.knruhs.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.