Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal, Telangana State has issued Addendum Final Merit List under Competent Authority Quota for admission to M.Sc Nursing courses for the academic year 2020. All the information related to KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 on the official website, which is tspgparamed.tsche.in. Candidates who are looking for admission to M.Sc Nursing Courses for the academic year 2020-21 can check all the details of KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
– KNRUHS has released the notification for the free exit of candidates admitted under the Competent authority quota for M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020-21. Click here to check the notice.
– KNRUHS has released the Addendum Final Merit List under Competent Authority Quota for M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020. Scroll down to check it.
KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020
Application forms will be filled through online mode for admission into MSc(Nursing) courses for the academic year 2020-21 for the seats in Colleges affiliated to Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana State, Warangal based on merit in the qualifying examination B.Sc., (N) 4YDC / Post BSC (N) 2YDC Course. Schedule for KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 is given below.
|Notification||21 Jan 2021|
|Last date to apply||27 Jan 2021|
|Date of document verification|
|Date of release of final merit list||04 Feb 2021|
|Release of 1st allotment list||09 Feb 2021|
|Date of release of Addendum final merit list||14 Feb 2021|
KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Merit List
The Committee constituted by the University prepare a common Merit List on the basis of percentage of total marks obtained in BSc(N) 4YDC, P.B.BSc(N) 2YDC group and languages put together (all subjects) up to 2 decimal places. Final Merit list is decided after verification of original certificates. Candidates have to attend in person to the counseling for verification of original certificates and for exercising options for admission into MSc (N) course.
Final Merit List:
– Click here to check the KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Addendum Final Merit List under Competent Authority Quota.
– Click here to check the KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Final Merit List after Document Verification under Competent Authority Quota.
- In case of equality of marks, age shall be taken into consideration and the older candidate shall be given higher place in the merit list.
- In case of equality of age also aggregate marks percentage of final year exam will be taken into consideration.
Note: If the candidate fails to submit any or all marks memos from 1st to Final BSc(N) 4YDC, P.B.BSc(N) 2YDC, the percentage of marks shall be taken as 50%.
KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 College Allotment List
Candidates can check the KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 College Allotment List after 1st round counselling from below direct link. It has released in PDF format. Through this allotment list, candidates can check the allotted college by searching their name in it.
Allotment List: Click here to check the KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 College Allotment List after 1st round counselling.
KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Seat Matrix from below link.
Seat Matrix: Click here to check the KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Seat Matrix under Competent Authority Quota.
KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Document Verification Revised Date
- Click here to check the KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Document Verification Revised Date Notice.
- Click here to check the KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Document Verification Date Notice. (Earlier Notice)
KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Application Form
The candidate desires to apply for admission into MSc(Nursing) Courses shall apply through online on the Website, tspgparamed.tsche.in from January 22, 2021. The online application will be filled through any computer with an internet connection (home/internet café/net center) with Internet Explorer 11 version. Direct link to apply online is given below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application form for KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020.
Registration and Counseling Fee: The Registration and Counseling fee is Rs. 4,000/- + Bank charges, (Rs. 3,000/- + Bank charges for SC/ST candidates) to be paid through online. (as per last year details)
Verification Fee:- In addition to the above, the candidates who studied BPT outside the state of Telangana are required to pay Rs. 1000/- towards Degree Verification fee.
Procedure for Submission of filled-in online Application form:- The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled in online application form along with 2-sets of self-attested copies of required certificates to the Camp Officer helpline center PGRRCDE, OU-CAMPUS, Hyderabad in person at time of verification of Original Certificates as per the schedule notified by KNRUHS on University website http://www.knruhs.in
Note: Application forms received without copies of the required Certificates, Scanned Photo, passport size photo, without signature at declaration area incomplete applications,
applications of ineligible candidates will stand automatically rejected.
KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates should have passed B.Sc., (N) 4YDC / Post BSC (N) 2YDC) degree from an institution, which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council with minimum 55% of aggregate marks and 5% relaxation of marks for SC / ST Candidates.
- In respect of Government College of Nursing, Hyderabad, Candidates are in Government
service are only eligible for admission. Subject to fulfillment of Government Orders from
time to time.
- Should be a Regular employee of the Government of Telangana/ AP shall have put in not less than 5 years service in the departments of Medical & Health Service, Vaidya Vidhana Parishad of Telangana & A.P. In any capacity in Nursing as on 30-09-2018
- For Regular candidates, minimum one year of work experience after registration of B.Sc., (N) course as on 30-09-2018.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after registration of Post Basic Nursing courses as on 30.09.2018.
Note: Experience certificate once submitted is final. No alterations / No revised service certificate will be accepted after submission of application at the time of verification. The candidates, who have not acquired relevant service and not submitted requisite certificates, such applications will be rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained. Therefore, Candidates are advised to check the application before filling.
Age: Both the service and Non-service candidates should not have completed 45 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission. For candidates belonging to SC / ST, the maximum age limit shall be 48 years.
Sex: Both women and men candidates are eligible to apply for M.Sc. (Nursing) as per G.O. Ms. No. 77 HM&FW (K1) Dept. Dt; 13-6-2013. Regarding Male candidates, admission will be as per G.O. Ms. No. 79 HM&FW (K1) Dept., Dt; 17-6-2013.
Document verification and Counselling
The candidates whose names have been notified in the applied candidate’s list displayed on KNR UHS website are directed to attend First & Final verification of Original Certificates and counseling for admission into MSc(Nursing) Course for the academic year 2018-19 into the Colleges in Telangana State affiliated to KNR UH as per the schedule.
The selections are University wise and reservations shall also be University area wise.
Mere attending the counselling does not confer right for a seat
- On the dates notified in the schedule, the candidates shall be called in order of merit by the Selection Committee and asked to choose the subject in the colleges at his/her turn. The selection will be made only if the candidate is physically present when called in order of merit.
- Claims of the candidates will not be considered if they are absent when called at the time of selection and the next in the merit list would be called. The candidates have to produce the Original Certificates for verification. The selected candidate will be issued the provisional selection intimation. The selected candidates shall pay the University fee. The selected candidates shall pay the college fee and submit the prescribed bond to the Principal on or before the date fixed for the same.
- If a selected candidate fails to submit the original certificates and pay fees or after paying the fees fails to submit the bond within the specified period, his/her selection stands cancelled automatically.
- The candidates shall be called to appear before the selection committee one after another and they shall not enter the selection committee room in groups.
- Any person who obstructs the proceedings of the selection committee or otherwise misbehaves or causes disturbance at the selection committee meetings will be liable for disciplinary action.
- Candidates shall be present till the end of the selections to be available in case if they need to be recalled for any reasons.
- The Selection Committee shall have power to review the provisional selection in case of any errors, misrepresentation, fraud or glaring injustice. In all matters relating to selections and admissions, the decision of Selection Committee shall be final and binding on the candidates and selections cannot be questioned after closure of admissions.
- No further Notification will be issued by the University unless there is a change in the
schedule No Individual intimation will be sent. Mere attending the selections does not
confer right for a seat.
- Print-out of application along with 2 self-attested copies of certificates should be
submitted at the time of verification of Original Certificates and counseling by the
candidates in person.
Number of Seats: The number of seats for admission into first year M.Sc., (Nursing) courses and the number of seats in each course of study for service and regular (Non-service) candidates for the academic year 2020 will be displayed on HNRUHS website prior to the counseling.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.