Kohinoor Business School MBA (PGDM) Admission 2018 – Kohinoor Business School has published notification for eligible candidates for admission into MBA (PGDM) Course for the academic year 2018-2020. Interested candidates can fill their Application from for taking admission in MBA courses. Candidates can check all the details of Kohinoor Business School MBA Admission 2018 like Application process eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
About – PGDM program of Kohinoor Business School has evolved through a continuous interaction with industry and academia, and thus enjoys a high degree of relevance and appropriateness in the current context of globalization and competition. Kohinoor emphasizes on practice and experiential learning and its faculty is a mixture of academic excellence and industry practice.
Application Form 2018
Eligible candidates who fulfil the eligibility requirement as given below can download and fill MBA Application Form 2018 from here. Candidates are advised must check all the conditions before filling the Application Form. Form filled incorrect or partially filled will be rejected.
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- Fill in the application form in Block Letters and in the candidate’s own handwriting.
- The complete application form, along with documents, should reach Admission office, Kohinoor Business School, Education Complex, Kohinoor City, Kirol Road, Off LBS Marg, Vidyavihar/Kurla (West) Mumbai – 400070.
- Please note that incompelte application form will be rejected outright.
- Kindly attach a DD of Rs. 1250/- with this application form, in favour of “Kohinoor Business School” (Technical Campus of Kohinoor Business School & Kohinoor Management School) payable at Mumbaior by cash at the admissions office.
- In all matters regarding admission to the program, the decision of the Management of KBS will be final and binding on the applicant. No correspondence from the applicant with respect to his/her non-selection will be entertained.
Document to be attached
- SSC Marksheet & Certificate
- HSC Marksheet & Certificate
- All Semester Marks sheet (As applicable)
- Final Year / Degree Marksheet or Admit Card
- Graduation / Degree Certificate
- Entrance Examination score card of CET/CMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/AMMI or else attache photocopy of Admit Card
- Birth Certificate / Age Proof.
- Experience Certificate, if any
Minimum three years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline recognized by the AICTE / UGC / Association of Indian Universities are eligible for the program. Candidates appearing for the final year Bachelor’s or equivalent degree examination are also eligible to apply, provided they complete all the requirements for the qualifying examination by 30th August 2015. Eligibility for SC/ST candidates will be same as specified by the AICTE.
- Candidates seeking admission to KBS will have to appear in any of the mentioned test- MAH-CET, AICTE (CMAT), IIMs(CAT), XLRI (XAT), AIMA (MAT), AIMS(ATMA). While applying for the mentioned test candidates have to mark KBS as one of the college to which the applicant’s score should be sent.
- Application forms can be obtained from the Admission office against a fee to be tendered by way of DD/Cash of Rs. 1250/-. The DD should be made in favor of “Kohinoor Management School” payable at Mumbai.
- For On-Line application, visit www.kohinoor.edu and follow the procedure. A registration fee by way of the Demand Draft of Rs.1250/- made in favor of “Kohinoor Management School” payable at Mumbai is needed at the time of submission.
The fee for the PGDM program is Rs. 2,50,000 per annum.