Kota University Admission Form 2020 – A candidate is required to apply separately for each course/program in time in the prescribed online admission form. The admission form for Kota University 2020 admission has been released now. The candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date of submission. If a candidate is not admitted in a course applied for, his/her admission form would not be transferred in any other department/course/program, even if a vacancy exists in that department/course/program. Get Kota University Admission Form 2020 complete information here.
Kota University Admission Form 2020
Candidates can check the schedule for Kota University Admission Form 2020 from the table given below:
|Kota University Admission 2020||Important Dates|
|Last Date for Document Verification|
|Last Date for Fees Submission|
|Commencement of Classes||To be announced|
Application Fee/Application Processing:
- Admission Form can be filled after depositing a registration fee of ₹ 500 through the notified online payment gateway.
- Once the admission form fee and/or application processing fee paid is non-refundable/non-transferable.
Mode of Payment:
Candidates can pay the prescribed fee via following modes:
- Use your Debit/Credit card to pay the processing fee/Admission application fee.
- You can use your Net-banking credential to pay the fee.
How to apply?
Documents required at the time of Filling up Application Form:
Before filling the Admission Form, keep the following documents with you:
- Scanned Copy of Latest Colored Photograph (Size: between 50 KB to 100 KB).
- Scanned Copy of Signature by Black pen on White paper (Size: between 20 KB to 50 KB).
- Scanned Copy of Mark Sheet of 10th Class Examination (Size: between 250 KB to 500 KB).
- Scanned Copy of Mark Sheet of 12th Class Examination Mark Sheet (Size: between 250 KB to 500 KB).
- Scanned Copies of Mark Sheets of all Semesters/Years of Graduation (Size: between 250 KB to 500 KB).
- Scanned Copy of Board Certificate of 10th Class Examination (Size: between 250 KB to 500 KB).
- Scanned Copy of Domicile Certificate (Size: between 250 KB to 500 KB).
- Scanned Copy of Caste Certificate (Size: between 250 KB to 500 KB).
(Non-Creamy Layer Caste Certificate of OBC and SBC should not old more than one year along with Declaration Form).
- Scanned Copy of Physically Handicapped (PH) Certificate, if required (Size: between 250 KB to 500 KB).
- Scanned Copy of documentary proof(s) for claiming Bonus Marks (Size: between 250 KB to 500 KB).
- Annual Income of Father/Family.
- Details of Blood Group.
- You and your parents/guardian’s mobile numbers so that SMS Alerts can be sent to the candidate/parents/Guardians regarding admission.
- E-mail ID, Aadhar Number, Voter ID, Bhamashah Card, BPL Card (if available).
- Bank Details: Account Number, Name, Branch & IFS Code of the Bank.
- Recent and coloured passport size photograph is required.
- And the size should be in between 50 Kb to 100 Kb.
- The photograph should be scanned.
- Signature should be done on white paper with a black pen.
- The size of the candidate’s signature should be in between 20 Kb to 50 Kb.
About the Exam:
- Those who want to take admission in the Kota University’s various faculty based courses including Law, Administration, UG & PG, and Diploma/Certificate courses.
Instruction to fill the Application Form
- For admission in undergraduate programmes, candidates who have passed the qualifying examination with Mathematics Biology as additional subject shall be eligible to fill the admission form for both B.Sc. Maths./Bio groups. Candidates who have qualified 10+2 examination in Agriculture and Vocational Courses shall not be eligible to take admission in B.Sc. (Pass Course) Bio/Math and B.Sc. (Hons. Course) Physics
- If original mark sheet(s) is not received by the candidate due to any reason from any Board / College / University, the candidate may fill online admission form by uploading self-certified internet mark sheet(s). Original mark sheet(s) will be produced by the candidate at the time of document verification. If any change of marks is observed between online mark sheet(s) and original mark sheet(s), the University may take action against the candidate(s) and his/her/their admission may be cancelled.
- A candidate whose name appears in the merit list shall download and submit the hard copy of the filled “Online Admission Form” along with all submitted documents in the concern department. Fee can be deposited only after verification of the submitted documents with original documents and getting the confirmation letter of provisional admission from the head of the department/course coordinator.
- At the time of admission, the applicant must furnish original documents for verification. If original mark sheet(s) / certificate(s) / required document(s) are not produced by the admitted candidate(s) at the time of document verification, an affidavit on plain paper may be taken by the respective department from such candidate(s) regarding submission of original mark sheet(s) / certificate(s) / required document(s) along with original T.C and C.C, migration, etc. will be submitted within 15 days failing which his / her admission shall be cancelled.
- Students applying from outside of Rajasthan state (all other states), the 5% relaxation shall be given in the minimum pass marks of eligibility if seat remains vacant. Thus, candidates of outside the Rajasthan state having up to 55% marks may fill the online application form.
- For female candidates of general category, 5% relaxation in the minimum pass marks of eligibility will be given, if the seat remains vacant. Thus, female candidates having 5 % less marks than the minimum eligibility criteria may fill the online application form.
- If any candidates after taking admission requests for taking his/her T.C back for getting admission in any other institute before submitting admission fee, his/her admission may be cancelled and vacant seats may be filled by another candidate on merit basis. If such student(s) further request(s) for reconsideration of admission in the same class and session, his/her candidature will be not considered. Such types of candidate(s) can apply afresh if the seats remain vacant in his/her category and university invites fresh applications for the admission.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.