KOTA University Admission Form 2017 – A candidate is required to apply separately for each course / programme in time in the prescribed online admission form. If a candidate is not admitted in a course applied for, his/her admission form would not be transferred in any other department / course / programme, even if a vacancy exists in that department / course / programme. Get KOTA University Admission Form 2017 complete information here.
|Event||Dates – Revised!|
|Online admission starting date||25 May 2017|
|Online admission closing date||21 Jun 2017 – UG
25 Jun 2017 – PG
30 Jun 2017 – Diploma
KOTA University Admission Form 2017
Before filling the Admission Form, keep following documents with you:
- Scanned Copy of Latest Colored Photograph (Size: between 50KB to 100 KB).
- Scanned Copy of Signature by Black pen on White paper (Size: between 20KB to 50 KB).
- Scanned Copy of Mark Sheet of 10th Class Examination (Size: between 250KB to 500 KB).
- Scanned Copy of Mark Sheet of 12th Class Examination Mark Sheet (Size: between 250KB to 500 KB).
- Scanned Copies of Mark Sheets of all Semesters / Years of Graduation (Size: between 250KB to 500 KB).
- Scanned Copy of Board Certificate of 10th Class Examination (Size: between 250KB to 500 KB).
- Scanned Copy of Domicile Certificate (Size: between 250KB to 500 KB).
- Scanned Copy of Caste Certificate (Size: between 250KB to 500 KB).
(Non-Creamy Layer Caste Certificate of OBC and SBC should not old more than one year alongwith Declaration Form).
- Scanned Copy of Physically Handicapped (PH) Certificate, if required (Size: between 250KB to 500 KB).
- Scanned Copy(ies) of documentary proof(s) for claiming Bonus Marks (Size: between 250KB to 500 KB).
- Annual Income of Father / Family.
- Details of Blood Group.
- You and your parents/guardian’s mobile numbers so that SMS Alerts can be sent to the candidate / parents / Guardians regarding admission.
- E-mail ID, Aadhar Number, Voter ID, Bhamashah Card, BPL Card (if available).
- Bank Details: Account Number, Name, Branch & IFS Code of the Bank.
Admission Form can be filled after depositing a registration fee of Rs. 500 through notified online payment gateway. Candidates can apply online from the direct below link as per schedule.
Get Online Application Form here:-
Instruction to filling the Application Form
- For admission in undergraduate programmes, candidates who have passed the qualifying examination with Mathematics / Biology as additional subject shall be eligible to fill the admission form for both B.Sc. Maths. / Bio groups. Candidates who have qualified 10+2 examination in Agriculture and Vocational Courses shall not be eligible to take admission in B.Sc. (Pass Course) Bio / Maths. and B.Sc. (Hons. Course) Physics
- If original mark sheet(s) is not received by the candidate due to any reason from any Board / College / University, the candidate may fill online admission form by uploading self-certified internet mark sheet(s). Original mark sheet(s) will be produced by the candidate at the time of document verification. If any change of marks is observed between online mark sheet(s) and original mark sheet(s), the University may take action against the candidate(s) and his/her/their admission may be cancelled.
- Candidate whose name appears in the merit list shall download and submit the hard copy of the filled “Online Admission Form” along with all submitted documents in the concern department. Fee can be deposited only after verification of the submitted documents with original documents and getting the confirmation letter of provisional admission from the head of the department / course coordinator.
- At the time of admission, the applicant must furnish original documents for verification. If original mark sheet(s) / certificate(s) / required document(s) are not produced by the admitted candidate(s) at the time of document verification, an affidavit on plain paper may be taken by the respective department from such candidate(s) regarding submission of original mark sheet(s) / certificate(s) / required document(s) along with original T.C and C.C, migration, etc. will be submitted within 15 days failing which his / her admission shall be cancelled.
- Students applying from outside of Rajasthan state (all other states), the 5% relaxation shall be given in the minimum pass marks of eligibility, if seat remain vacant. Thus, candidates of outside the Rajasthan state having upto 55% marks may fill the online application form.
- For female candidates of general category, 5% relaxation in the minimum pass marks of eligibility will be given, if the seat remain vacant. Thus, female candidates having 5 % less marks than the minimum eligibility criteria may fill the online application form.
- If any candidates after taking admission requests for taking his/her T.C back for getting admission in any other institute before submitting admission fee, his/her admission may be cancelled and vacant seats may be filled by another candidates on merit basis. If such student(s) further request(s) for reconsideration of admission in the same class and session, his/her candidature will be not considered. Such types of candidate(s) can apply afresh if the seats remain vacant in his/her category and university invites fresh applications for the admission.