Kota University Admission Result/Merit List 2021 – Kota University has released the third merit list for B.Pharm and B. Sc. (Biology) courses. It has released in PDF format at admission.uok.ac.in. If preferences filled by students to get admission for specialization will be more than the availability of seats, then the merit list shall be prepared to give the admission. If a candidate had applied for admission to more than one course and is admitted in one course and subsequently his/her name appears in the merit list of another course, then he/she would have the option to choose either course subject to the adjustment of the fee within the period of 15 days from the date of admission i.e date of submission of fee in the earlier course. It shall be subject to the availability of seats in the concerned course.
Latest – Kota University has released the third merit list for B.Pharm and B. Sc. (Biology) courses. Scroll below to check it.
Kota University Admission Result/Merit List 2021
Kota University will publish the list of Shortlisted candidates in order of merit for the provisional admission in the First Semester of UG and PG Courses for the session 2021-2022. The List is made available on the official website of KOTA University. Alternatively, it can be checked using the direct link which is available here when officially released.
|Kota University Admission 2021||Important Dates|
|Display of First Merit List of Course on the University website for Provisional Admission|
(Only for UG Courses)
|22 Sep 2021|
|Fee Deposition of Candidates of First Merit List for all courses for Provisional Admission|
(Only for All UG Courses)
|27 Sep 2021|
|Provisionally Admitted List for B.Pharm||18 Oct 2021|
|Release of 3rd merit list for B.Pharm and B. Sc. (Biology) courses||27 Oct 2021|
Check Merit List:
– Click here to check the Kota University B.Pharmacy Admission 2021 3rd Merit List
– Click here to check the Kota University B.Sc (Biology) Admission 2021 3rd Merit List
– Click here to check the List of Provisionally Admitted list for Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)
– Click here to check the Second Merit List for Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)
– Click here to check the Revised First Provisional Merit List Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)
also check, Kota University Admission Form 2021
Calculation of Merit
For UG Programme
Merit for undergraduate programmes will be prepared on the basis of percentile marks of the qualifying examination. Whenever two or more candidates obtain equal percentile of marks in merit, the preference will be given in the following order:
- Preference will be given to the candidate having marks without bonus marks.
- If candidates are still having the same percentile of marks then the marks of the secondary examination shall be taken into account for giving preference.
- If candidates are still having the same percentage of secondary examination then the date of birth of the candidates will be taken into account and preference will be given to an elder candidate.
For PG Programmes
- The merit of a candidate for admission in postgraduate programmes shall be calculated by adding the marks obtained by him/her at the qualifying examination to the marks obtained by him/her during the three/four years examination in the subject concerned in which he/she seeks admission to his/her post-graduation course in case when the candidate has studied the concerned subject at the graduation level.
- The grand total of the above point shall be converted into percentage taking into account the grand total of the maximum marks of the qualifying examination and the maximum marks of the three/four years of examinations in the subject concerned.
In a case when the candidate has not studied the concerned subject at the graduate level in which the candidate seeks admission to his/her post-graduation course, then the percentage of total aggregate marks obtained by the candidate at the qualifying examination shall be used for making the merit list.
For Diploma / Certificate Programme
For diploma/certificate programmes, the preparation of merit list shall be done as per the norms of the concerned Department as approved by the University.
Guidelines for Foreign and NRI Students
- At least 60% marks in the qualifying examination are the minimum requirement for admission of international and NRI students to various courses in the University.
- All other Rules for Indian students shall also apply to international students.
- Admission to international students shall be given as per the policies of the Government of India Miniseries of External Affairs, Home and Human Resource Development) declared from time to time.
- The admission of self-supporting students shall be confirmed only after having sought clearance from the Ministry of Human Resource Development (Department of Education), Government of India, New Delhi or High Commission/Embassy concerned.
- No direct application/documents of the foreign students who wish to seek admission to the postgraduate /PhD course shall be entertained by the Head of the Teaching Departments/Supervisors for the PhD course. They are required to submit the same to the office of the Vice-Chancellor of the University to ascertain the eligibility.
- The foreign students are required to submit a medical certificate including the report of HIV test form the specified authority at the time of their admission.
- The foreign students are required to maintain good conduct during the course of studies in the University. Fees and other dues must be cleared on time.
- Every international student shall report to Foreign Registration Officer, for extension of his/her visa three months in advance. They shall keep close liaison with foreign Registration Office regarding visa formalities, etc.
- 15% supernumerary seats in all courses shall be reserved for international students including Persons of Indian Origin. Out of the total number of supernumerary seats, 1/3 i.e. 5% seats would be preferably filled by children of NRIs on payment of five times the fee payable by a regular student of the course.
- Familiarization session would be organized for freshly enrolled international students for at least three weeks prior to the commencement of the academic session. This session would provide interaction with authorities and would also include inputs on specific and relevant information about the region, city and suburbs, local customs, culture, language, civil facilities etc.
- The incomplete application form shall not be entertained in any condition.
- All admissions shall be provisional until all formalities are completed.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.