KRLMPCA PG CET 2016 Admit Card will be issued from 25 Jan 2016. Download here Admit card of PGCET 2016, the hall ticket for entrance exam. This exam will be conducted by the Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (KRLMPCA). Candidates who have applied for the examination, must download KRLMPCA PGCET 2016 Admit Card, as per schedule announced. Also known as test admission tickets, the KRLMPCA PG CET 2016 Hall Ticket, is an important document. It must be carried by each candidate on the day of exam. Get here complete details of KRLMPCA PG CET 2016 Admit Card such as how to download it, it’s significance, and other details.
KRLMPCA PG CET 2016 Admit Card
Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2016 for admission to first year Post Graduate Degree and Diploma Courses in Medical and Dental Sciences for academic year 2016-17 is being conducted by KRLMPCA.
- Click here to download the admit card.
Conduct of Entrance Exam
- PG CET 2016 will be held on 31 Jan 2016.
- Examination venue is St. Joseph’s Boys High School, Museum Road, Opp. To Post Office, Diagonally opp. To Cariappa Bhavan, Bangalore – 560 001.
- The exam is scheduled to be conducted from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to be present in the exam hall 15 minutes prior to the commencement of the test.
- Candidates should download the KRLMPCA PG CET 2016 Admit Card online, by entering his / her name as username and mobile number as password from the Association’s website.
- The KRLMPCA PG CET 2016 Hall Ticket must be presented at the time of Entrance Test.
- No individual Admission Ticket will be sent by post.
How to download KRLMPCA PG CET 2016 Admit Card?
- Go to the download admit card link given above.
- It will lead you to the candidate log in page.
- Enter log in credentials – name in the field of username, and mobile number in the field of password.
- Log in and navigate to the download hall ticket button.
- Download and print the admit card.
Candidates can send their queries on any issue relating to Entrance Test by email or fax only. No query in person or through phone will be entertained. Communication can be made only through fax or email within stipulated time.
If you have any queries regarding KRLMPCA PG CET 2016 Admit Card, please ask in comments below.