|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
KRLMPCA PG CET 2016 Application Form – The Entrance Test KRLMPCA PG CET 2016 is compulsory for all candidates seeking PG admissions. KRLMPCA will conduct entrance test for PG Medical and Dental on 31st January 2016 from 10.00 am to 01.00 pm. Candidates who wish to appear for KRLMPCA PGCET 2016 can Apply Online from the link given below.
Latest Update:- Last date to download and filling up the Application form has been extended up to 11th Jan 2016 and receipt of filled application up to 16th Jan 2016.
KRLMPCA PG CET 2016 Application form was available from the official website as per the schedule given on this page.
- KRLMPCA PG CET 2016 Apply Online process is over…!!!
Filled Application form along with DD of Rs. 1500/- and enclosures should be sent by Courier OR Speed Post only to the address mentioned below. No application would be received by the association office in person.
Flat No.143, 4th Floor, “SURYAMUKHI”, Garden Apartments,
# 21, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore – 560 001
Ph.: 080 4112 1233
- A set of photocopy of the Application should be retained by the candidates for further clarification, if any.
- Incomplete applications and applications which do not fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned above will be rejected. No refund of application fee would be made.
- Request for re-totaling or revaluation of OMR sheets will not be entertained as valuation and the subsequent scoring is on scanning method.
- KRLMPCA is not responsible for any postal delay.
- Application forms received after the last date as fixed, are liable for rejection
- If photographs are not found/mismatched, such applications would be rejected
- All correspondence should be addressed to the “Chief Examiner”, with due acknowledgement.
Enclose the following certificates (attested photocopies)
- MBBS/BDS Marks Cards of all Phases / Years
- Attempts certificates issued by the Principal of the College.
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship Completion Certificate or Certificate indicating the likely date of completion issued by the Principal of the College
- Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate issued by the University
- Medical / Dental Registration Certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
- DD for Rs. 1,500/-
- One unsigned additional photograph as affixed in the application form
- Certificate of minority status in the prescribed form.