Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional College Associate (KRLMPCA) has issued the KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Admit Card. Candidates have to visit the official website www.kmca.info in order to download the admit card. To download the UGCET Admit Card, candidates will have to enter their mobile number given in the application form as user name and Password (Date of Birth). To get the hold of more detailed information about KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Admit Card, candidates can go through this article.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Admit Card
The Admit Card for UGCET 2019 can be downloaded after entering Username and Password. For more information about KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Admit Card, candidates can refer to the schedule given below:
|Availability of Admit Card||15 May 2019|
|KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Examination||19 May 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download the KRLMPCA UGCET 2019.
Official Website: kmca.info.
How to download KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates need to follow certain steps in order to attain UGCET 2019 Admit Card. Candidates can refer to the steps given below for the same:
- Step 1: Candidates have to first visit the official website. After landing on to the official website, candidates required to click on the link popping as “Admit Card”.
- Step 2: After clicking on Admit Card, candidates required to enter their Login Credentials namely their Email ID/ Mobile Number and Date of Birth.
- Step 3: After entering the login credentials, candidates can able to download UGCET 2019 Admit Card.
- Step 4: As the last step, take a printout of the UGCET Admit Card and keep it safely for further use.
Details mentioned on KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Admit Card
There will be some important details mentioned on the admit card of KRLMPCA UGCET 2019. The details which will be mentioned on the admit card are given below:
- Name and Address of the candidate
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Complete Address of the Test Centre
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Exam Centres
Detailed address of the examination centre would be made available on the Admission Tickets. Candidates can have a look at the exam centres given below.
Instructions to be followed related to KRLMPCA UGCET 2019
Candidates can have a look at the information given below to know about the code of conduct which as to be followed prior and after obtaining UGCET 2019 Admit Card.
- Candidates must ensure that they carry the admit card of UGCET 2019 to the examination centre because they will not be allowed to sit for the examination unless they have the admit card in their hand.
- Candidates must opt for the exam centres very carefully in the KRLMPCA UGCET Application Form as it cannot be changed later and will be printed as it is on the admit card.
- Candidates must not carry any device such as Calculator, Mobile Phone as they can get debarred for using unfair means.
- It is advised to candidates to check KRLMPCA UGCET Admit Card thoroughly and if they find any errors or mistakes in the admit card, they are required to contact the governing authority as soon as possible.
Documents to be carried along with UGCET Admit Card
Candidates will have to carry a Valid ID Proof with themselves at the time of examination. Candidates can check the list of the documents given below and can carry either of them:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s ID
- Driver’s License
- Any other Govt. ID Proof
KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Exam Pattern
It is important for the candidates to be aware of the KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Exam Pattern as it would allow them to prepare in a better way for the examination.
- Mode of the Examination- KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 will be a pen – paper based examination.
- Duration of the Examination- The Examination will be of 3 hours.
- Total Number of Questions- There will be total 180 questions in total.
- Subjects Covered- The Examination will be comprising of questions from the subjects Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
What next after KRLMPCA UGCET 2019?
After the examination has been conducted, the result for KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 will be announced. The result will be made available in the form of scorecard so, it can be downloaded from the official website. Candidates are required to enter their Mobile Number, Date of Birth, E-Mail ID in order to download the scorecard. The result will also be published in the form of merit list. Only those candidates will be called for the online counselling whose name will appear in the merit list.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.