KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Application Form– The Application Form for KRLMPCA UGCET 201 is available over the official website which is www.kmca.info. Candidates can submit the Application Form by downloading it first and then sending it to the governing authority by speed post. To get the hold of more detailed information about KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Application Form, candidates can go through this article.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Application Form
Candidates must check eligible criteria before filling the application form. For more information about KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Application Form, candidates can have a look at the schedule given below:
|Release of Notification||10 Feb 2019|
|Availability of Online Application Form||18 Feb 2019|
|Last date to download Application Form||25 Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit Application Form||29 Apr 2019|
|KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Examination||19 May 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form for KRLMPCA UGCET 2019.
How to apply for KRLMPCA UGCET 2019?
Candidates will have to follow certain steps if they have to download the KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Application Form. The steps for the same are given below:
- Step 1: The candidate should fill all the columns provided in the online application form. No alteration/addition would be allowed once it is received in the Association Office.
- Step 2: After filling all the required information in the online application form then download the filled in online application form enclose DD of Rs.1,000/-
- Step 3: The downloaded filled in application form along with DD of `1,000/- drawn in favour of KRLMPCA payable at Bangalore should be sent by Speed post / Private Courier to the address mentioned below only, on or before April 29, 2019.
- Step 4: A photocopy of the Application form should be retained by the candidates till the end of the counseling / Admission process.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Application Fee
Candidates are required to pay the fee using a Demand Draft. Candidates can download the completed application form and send the Demand Draft in favour of the concerned authorities.
Application Fee: The downloaded filled in application form along with DD of `1,000/- drawn in favour of KRLMPCA payable at Bangalore should be sent by Speed post / Private Courier to the address mentioned below ONLY, on or before April 29, 2019.
Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges
Association (Regd.) (K.R.L.M.P.C.A.)
Flat No.143, 4th floor, “Suryamukhi”,
Garden Apartments, # 21, Vittal Mallya Road,
Bangalore-560 001. KARNATAKA
TEL: 080 – 4112 1233
KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is important for the candidates to be aware of the eligibility criteria while they are applying for KRLMPCA UGCET 2019. Candidates can refer to the information given below for the same:
- Candidates must have passed II PUC / 10+2 / XII std or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidates should have at least secured 45% of marks in class 12th.
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as core subjects along with any of these subjects, Chemistry / Bio – Technology / Biology / Computer Science / Electronics.
- Candidates should be able to produce a Minority Certificate (Religious / Linguistic ) at the time of admission which must be signed by the Headmaster of the last attended school.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Admit Card
The adit card for KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Admit Card will be published online. Candidates are required to visit the official website in order to download the admit card. The admit card will be containing the information like name and address of the candidate, date and time of the examination, complete address of the exam centre, scanned image of photograph and signature. It is important to carry KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Admit Card to the examination centre as without having it candidates will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.