KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 – KRLMPCA UGCET Engineering 2020 Counselling result has been released at kmca.info. Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (KRLMPCA) conducts the Common Entrance Test for (UGCET) 2020. The Association conducts the State Level Examination in offline mode to determine the Eligibility for Engineering. Candidates who have passed II PUC/ 10 + 2/ XII std or equivalent with a minimum of 45% can apply on kmca.info, official website. For more details follow this article.
Latest: KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Counselling Result has been released now. Scroll down to check it.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2020
Aspirants must note that Application Forms for KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 is downloaded online and submitted via Speed Post to the concerned authorities. To stay updated with important events related to KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 refer to below given table:
|KRLMPCA UGCET 2020||Important Dates|
|KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Registration starts||18 Jan 2020|
|Last date to download KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Application Form|
|Last Date for receipt of filled downloaded Applications by |
Speed Post / Private Courier along with DD of Rs.1,000/-
|KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Admit Card download starts|
|KRLMPCA UGCET Exam 2020|
|KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Answer Key release|
|Last date to send objections against KRLMPCA UGCET Answer Key 2020|
|KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Result declaration|
|KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Option entry for Counselling Starts from||27 – 29 Nov 2020 upto 2:30 pm|
|Online allotment of college & course||29 Nov 2020 After 7PM|
|Reporting and submitting of documents to allotted College||30 Nov – 02 Dec 2020 Before 4:30 PM|
|Verification and Confirmation of document by colleges and Fee payment||30 – 02 Dec 2020 Before 4:30 PM|
Check Counselling Result: Click here to check the Result of KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Counselling.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Updates
Candidates can check the latest updates on KRLMPCA UGCET Admission from below links.
27 Nov 2020 – For more detail regarding KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Counselling – Download Notice
KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Counselling
Results are followed by the process of Counselling conducted in online mode. KRLMPCA conducts counseling for selection of engineering seats in member institutes. Only qualified candidates added in the Merit List are called for the round of Counselling. The courses and seats are alloted on the basis of Ranks secured in the entrance Examination. Once seats are alloted, candidates need to appear for the Counselling process on the prescribed venue and timings with required documents to be verified. Selected Candidates must appear in the Counselling process to complete the further Admission procedure.
How to enter the options
- The candidate has to enter the KRLMPCA Admission Ticket Number.
- The candidate has to enter his date of birth as entered in the application form.
- Candidate has to Select the Engineering College & Course.
- Click the colleges in order of preference.
- The priority of options will remain the same.
- By considering the option entered by the candidate online, allotment will be made and the same will be hosted on the Association Website on the date notified.
- If the candidate is satisfied with the allotted college/ Course, he/she can report to the college within the notified date with all original documents including a religious/linguistic caste certificate.
- The College will verify all the required original documents of the allotted candidate. If the college is satisfied, then the candidate has to pay the fees prescribed by the Government as shown in the above notification. If the document produced by the candidate is not satisfied by the college, then the allotment made by KRLMPCA stands canceled.
- After the last date of admission as notified by the Association, if any Seats remained vacant, the same will be notified and offered in next round of allotment. The next date of allotment will be notified later on the KRLMPCA website http://www.kmca.info
KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Seat Allotment
KRLMPCA conducts online seat allotment for candidates who have KRLMPCA rank in Engineering course. Candidates must adhere to the following points while appearing for the Seat Allotment process.:
- Confirm your admission ticket number by verifying the admission ticket issued by the KRLMPCA.
- Confirm your Rank in Engineering Course.
- Confirm the number of colleges affiliated to Association and courses.
- Confirm the fees of Rs. 2,01,960/- per annum (as per last year).
- Prepare a list of colleges and courses as per your choice.
- The option entered by the candidate for first round will remain for all the rounds.
- Candidates will not be allowed to change the option.
- Candidates will be allowed to add new options if any new colleges and courses added to the Association.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Result
Result for KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 has released on the official website in the form of Scorecard. Candidates must enter their Mobile number, Email ID and Date of Birth to check their Result online. No result is displayed at the examination centres. Request for re-totalling or revaluation of OMR sheets is not entertained as valuation and the subsequent scoring is on scanning method. A Merit/Rank is generated based on the candidates scores in the KRLMPCA Entrance Test only. Qualifying candidates are added in the Merit List and are invited for the round of Online Counselling.
Merit List : KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 releases the Merit List long with the Result declaration. Merit List is prepared on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in the examination. Candidates can check the Merit List on the official website along with their Result/Scorecard. Qualified candidates securing higher ranks are added in the Merit List.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Answer Key
Answer Key for KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 has released by the conducting body on the official website. Answer Keys are released after the Exam is conducted for the purpose of calculation of probable scores. It helps candidates get a rough idea of how much they are going to score in the Examination. They can calculate their probable scores by matching their Answers against the Official Answer Key.
In case, candidates not satisfied with the Answers in the Answer Key, they can raise objections against the Answer Key and can send objections for the same along with a charge of Rs 100/- per Question, in respect of any published answer key along with all the supporting documents to the concerned authority. Objections received by the Secretary shall be placed before the Expert Committee whose decision will be final in this regard. No objection is entertained after the provided deadline. Request for re-totalling or revaluation of OMR Answer sheets will not be entertained as valuation and the subsequent scoring is on the scanning method.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 is issued by the Association on the official website. Candidates must download the Admission Tickets by entering Mobile Number given in the application form as user name and date of birth as password from the Association’s website and produce the same at the time of Entrance Test. Admit Card carries all the important information regarding Candidate, Exam timings, and Detailed address of Exam Center with Photograph and signature of Candidate. No candidate is allowed to sit in the examination without producing a valid Admit Card.
Documents to be carried with KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Admit Card :
Candidates must carry following given things in the Examination Center. Candidates must carry these things in order to sit in the Examination.
- Identity Proof – Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Driver’s License/ Voter Id etc.
- Any other Government ID proof
KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Application Form
KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Application Form is released by Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (KRLMPCA). Candidates can apply online on the official website. Candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of the Application Form till the end of Counselling/ Admission procedure. After filling the required information in the online application form, candidates need to download it, enclose it with the prescribed Application Fee and send to the Association for KRLMPCA UGCET 2020.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they are fulfilling the below given Eligibility Criteria, before applying for KRLMPCA UGCET 2020:
- Candidates should have passed II PUC / 10 + 2 / XII std or equivalent under any Recognised Board.
- Candidates must have studied Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry / Bio Technology / Computer Science / Biology / Electronics as optional subjects and English as one of the languages of study.
- Candidate must have obtained an aggregate of 45% in the optional subjects.
NOTE : Those who have appeared and awaiting results of IInd UC / 10+2 / XII Std. may also apply with the indication “Results are awaited” in the Application form.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Following is the expected Exam Pattern for KRLMPCA UGCET 2020:
- Mode of Examination : Offline (Pen paper based Test)
- Total number of questions : 180
- Type of Questions : MCQ
- Total Marks : 180
- Total Duration : 3 hours
- Sections in the Examination: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Exam Centers
Following are the Exam Centers for KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 :
NOTE : Details regarding Address of Examination Center is provided on the Admission Ticket/ Admit Card.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Important Books
Following are some books for preparation purpose for KRLMPCA UGCET 2020:
|Important Books||Available at|
|Lateral Entry to B.E/ B.Tech Exam Guide||Buy here|
|Objective Mathematics Vol 1||Buy here|
|Objective Physics Vol 1||Buy here|
|Objective Chemistry Vol 1||Buy here|
KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates must prepare with the best resources and tips to pass the exam. Some general preparation tips are given below for candidates to follow:
- Stick to the Syllabus. GIve weightage to the Important topics and prepare accordingly.
- Preparation must start early. Prepare your schedule accordingly and start following it on a daily basis.
- Study the Exam Pattern and prepare a strategy accordingly.
- Solve previous year Question Papers.
- Practice Mock Tests
- Prepare and practice from different resources available including books and Online information resources.
- Improve your writing skills and speed.
- Study General concepts of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Clear your basic concepts. Refer to Objective based books for Engineering Entrance Examination.
- Solve Numerical and deviations problems for physics and Mathematics.
- Revision is the most important aspect in preparing for any examination. Don’t forget to revise the topics you have studied and prepared for. Keep revising important topics.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Member Institutions
KRLMPCA conducted UGCET-2020 for admission to B.E course for the following Member colleges previous year. If the same remains this year will be notified and updated here on this page.
|Name of College||Category|
|Anjuman Engineering College, Bhatkala||Religious|
|Canara Engineering College, Mangalore||Linguistic|
|Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Bidar||Religious|
|HKBK College of Engineering, Bangalore||Religious|
|HMS Institute of Technology, Tumkur||Religious|
|KCT Engineering College, Gulbarga||Religious|
|New Horizon College of Engineering, Bangalore||Linguistic|
|New Horizon College of Engineering, Bangalore||Linguistic|
|PA College of Engineering, Mangalore||Religious|
|Oxford College of Engineering, Bangalore||Linguistic|
|St. Joseph Engineering College||Religious|
The Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Colleges Association, Bangalore (KRLMPCA) is functioning since January 2004 is catering to the needs of candidates who aspire for Medical, Dental and Engineering with particular reference to Minority candidates of Karnataka. The Association conducts Examination determines the eligibility for UG and PG courses offered. The Test is followed by Counseling. This Association is having 3 Medical Colleges, 5 Dental Colleges and 9 Engineering Colleges as its members.
Official website : kmca.info
For more information related to KRLMPCA UGCET 2020, aspirants can download Information Brochure (Revised)
FAQS KRLMPCA UGCET 2020
Q. Who conducts the Entrance Examination For UGCET 2020 ?
A. Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (KRLMPCA) conducts UG Common Entrance Test (UGCET) 2020
Q. I have just given my Board Exams for class 12th. Am I eligible to apply for KRLMPCA UGCET 2020?
A. Yes, you may apply for UGCET 2020 before the last date of submission.
Q. What is the Application Fee for KRLMPCA UGCET 2020?
A. Application Fee is Rs 1000/- for all categories.
Q. How can we download Admit Card?
A. Candidates can download Admit Card using their login credentials.
Q. What is the mode of Examination?
A. Exam is conducted in offline mode.