KRLMPCA UGCET 2018 Application Form – KRLMPCA UGCET is an Engineering Entrance Examination for the course of B.E. The candidates wish to apply for the course through entrance examination will have to fill an application form. KRLMPCA UGCET 2018 Application form is expected to be released in the 4th week of April 2018. While submitting the application form the eligibility criteria will be taken into consideration. According to the Association, the aspirants must have passed in class 12th/ II PUC examination with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects and must have obtained at least 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
The application form shall be made available through online mode on the official website of KRLMPCA at kmca.info. The KRLMPCA UGCET 2018 application form consists of multiple stages, in which candidates have to fill all the necessary details such as Course applied for, name, contact details, educational information, personal information, uploading the scanned photograph and paying the application fee.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2018 Application Form
Given below in the table are the tentative dates for the events such as date of notification, the release of the application form, last date to download the application form, last date of fee and application form submission and date of examination. The dates are not final and may change soon according to the official announcement by the concerned authority.
|Issue of Notification||4th week of April 2018|
|Release of the Application forms||4th week of April 2018|
|Last Date to Download Application Form||2nd week of May 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form along with the application fee||2nd week of May 2018|
|Date of examination||4th week of May 2018|
Apply here: KRLMPCA will release UGCET 2018 application form at kmca.info.
Candidates must submit the application form before the last date of submission which is expected to be in the 2nd week of May 2018.To submit the KRLMPCA UGCET 2018 application form, the applicants have to pay a certain amount of application fee.
The Association has set the eligibility conditions for KRLMPCA UGCET 2018. Before filling the application form, the aspirants must have a look at the eligibility norms. The application form will only be submitted after the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria by the candidate. The eligibility conditions are mentioned below:
- Should have passed in the II PUC/ class 12th examination with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Computer Science / Biology / Electronics as optional subjects with English as one of the languages.
- Must have obtained at least 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination (II PUC/ Class 12th)
- The candidates belonging to the religious & linguistic minority must enclose the minority certificate signed by the Headmaster of the High School.
Expected Application Fee
An application fee has to be submitted by the candidate while submitting the application form. The application fee of last year is given below:
The application for the examination was Rs. 1000/- which has to be paid by all the candidates.
How to fill the KRLMPCA UGCET 2018 Application Form
The application form of KRLMPCA UGCET shall be made available in the 4th week of April. The candidates shall be able to fill the application form in the online mode from the official website of KRLMPCA UGCET at kmca.info The steps to fill and submit the application form are mentioned below:
Step I- Filling the application form
- Candidates need to visit the official website at kmca.info or click on the direct link that is mentioned above in the article. after that click on the KRLMPCA UGCET 2018 Application Form tab.
- The application form will appear on the screen
- Fill all the necessary details in the application form such as Course applied for, Exam Center, name, Father’s and Mother’s name and their occupation and Income, Religion, community, Gender, Date of Birth, Email ID, Phone Number, Uploading of the scanned photograph, and Academic details.
Step II- Preview the application form
- After filling all the details, preview the application form and check all the details.
- Now click on the submit button.
- After the successful submission, a computer-generated filled application form will appear on the screen.
Step III- Download the application form
- The candidates must download the application form before the last date that is expected to be in the 2nd week of May 2018.
- After downloading, all the applicants have to submit the application form in the offline mode along with the necessary enclosures.
Step IV- Pay fee
- The candidates have to pay the application fee.
Step V- Submission of the application
- Last time the hard copy of the application form was to be submitted with the Demand Draft and other important Enclosures.
Enclosures to be submitted along with the application form
- II PUC Marks Card (if results are not declared please indicate “RESULTS ARE AWAITED”)
- Proof of Date of Birth (Class 10th passing certificate, if applicable)
- DD for Rs.1000.00 drawn in favor of KRLMPCA payable at Bangalore
- One additional photograph to be enclosed with the above documents
Important Note- The candidates are advised to fill the all the columns provided in the online application form very carefully. No alteration/addition would be allowed once it is received in the Association Office.
Insofar, the details of KRLMPCA UGCET 2018 Application Form have not yet been announced. Information provided on this page is as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association releases KRLMPCA UGCET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.