The KRUCET 2018 Application Form is available online on the official website of the University at, www.krudoa.in or www.krishnauniversity.ac.in. Interested aspirants can apply for KRUCET 2018 or on before the last date. The applicants need to register first and then proceed to fill in other required details in the online application.
KRUCET 2018 Application Form
Candidates can submit applications through online mode only. For the registration, candidates have to, in the first place, provide their valid Email ID and Phone Number. Any information or updates regarding KRUCET 2018 will be sent to candidates through electronic means only. Candidates can check the schedule from the table given below:
|Commencement of online application process||08 Mar 2018|
|Last date of submitting the online application without late fee||30 Apr 2018|
|Last date of submitting the online application with late fee||05 May 2018|
Apply here: Click Here to apply online for KRUCET 2018 Application Form.
Submit applications before the due date. If you submit the form after the last date then University will not accept it. Also, incomplete applications are liable for rejection. Check more details on KRUCET 2018 Application Form 2018 such as fees and process from the article below.
Payment of application fees for KRUCET 2018 can by either of the following ways:
- Online mode through Credit card/ Debit card.
- Net Banking
|For other categories||Rs. 400|
Documents required or filling in details in the online application
Keep the following ready before filling in information in the application form:
- Mobile Phone
- Documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records
- Softcopy of scanned passport photograph and signature
Mandatory Details in the Online Application Form
- Credit or Debit card / Net banking login details(If payment is being made through online mode)
- Qualifying Examination : Month & Year of Passed, Percentage of Marks Scored or Month & Year of Appearing, Hall Ticket No.
- Date of Birth
- SSC/ 10th Standard: Month & Year of Passed, Roll Number
- Local Status Certificate (AU or Outside AU Area)
- Income of Parents
- Category Certificate
- Special category
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Scanned Passport Photo and Signature
- Details of PG – Studied if any
- Mobile Number and Email ID
How to Apply Online
Candidates can apply for KRUCET 2018 by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to apply online.
- Submit separate application for each test/course.
- Select the name of the test, the candidate wants to appear in. Fill in other required details for registration.
- After the registration part is complete, the candidates will receive a security code on their mobile number. On entering the security code, their profile will be verified.
- On completion of registration, applicants can proceed to fill in the details and upload images in the online application form.
- Payment of fees can be either by credit/debit card
On completion of the above-mentioned steps, the applicants will receive Application Number. With the help of Application Number. candidates can take print out of the application form for future references.