|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
The KRUCET 2018 Application Form will be available online on the official website of the University at, krudoa.in or krishnauniversity.ac.in. Interested aspirants can in time apply for KRUCET 2018 in the month of March 2018. The applicants need to register first and then proceed to fill in other required details in the online application.
Date of availability of KRUCET 2018 Application Form is expected in March 2018.
KRUCET 2018 Application Form
Candidates can submit applications through online mode only. For the registration, candidates have to, in the first place, provide their valid Email ID and Phone Number. Any information or updates regarding to KRUCET 2018 will be sent to candidates through electronic means only.
|Online application process begins on||Third week of March 2018|
|Last date of submitting the online application without late fee||Third week of April 2018|
|Last date of submitting the online application with late fee of Rs. 500||Fourth week of April 2018|
Apply here – Link to apply will be available at www.krudoa.in.
Submit applications before the due date. If you submit form after the last date then University will not accept it. Also, incomplete applications are liable for rejection. Check more details on KRUCET 2018 Application Form 2018 such as fees and process from the article below.
Documents required or filling in details in the online application
Keep the following ready before filling in information in the application form:
- Mobile Phone
- Documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records
- Softcopy of scanned passport photograph and signature
Mandatory Details in the Online Application Form
- Credit or Debit card / Net banking login details(If payment is being made through online mode)
- Qualifying Examination : Month & Year of Passed, Percentage of Marks Scored or Month & Year of Appearing, Hall Ticket No.
- Date of Birth
- SSC/ 10th Standard : Month & Year of Passed, Roll Number
- Local Status Certificate (AU or Outside AU Area)
- Income of Parents
- Category Certificate
- Special category
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Scanned Passport Photo and Signature
- Details of PG – Studied if any
- Mobile Number and Email ID
How to Apply Online
Candidates can apply for KRUCET 2018 by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to apply online.
- Submit separate application for each test/course.
- Select the name of the test, the candidate wants to appear in. Fill in other required details for registration.
- After the registration part is complete, the candidates will receive a security code on their mobile number. On entering the security code, their profile will be verified.
- On completion of registration, applicants can proceed to fill in the details and upload images in the online application form.
- Payment of fees can be either by credit / debit card or challan.
- On completion of the above mentioned steps, the applicants will receive Application Number. With the help of Application Number. candidates can take print out of the application form for future references.
Payment of application fees for KRUCET 2018 can by either of the following ways:
- Online mode through Credit card/ Debit card.
|For other categories||Rs. 400|
Insofar, official details of KRUCET 2018 application form have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Krishna University releases KRUCET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.