|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
KRUCET Application Form 2017 is available online at KRUCET website. Eligible candidates may apply for admission through Krishna University Entrance Test into various Courses. Separate KRUCET 2017 Application Form must be submitted for each test/course. Get here complete information of KRUCET 2017 Application Form.
|Event||Dates – Revised!|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application||18 Mar 2017|
|Last date for submission of Online Application without late fee|
|Last date for submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500/-|
KRUCET 2017 Application Form
A Candidate has to carefully fill online application along with all the enclosures. correct mobile number and Email address should be given so that all information will be sent to mobile or mail ID. Candidates are requested to read the instruction carefully and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form.
The Cost of Application is Rs. 400/- (Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/PHC)
Instruction to Fill the Application Form online
- Separate Online application should be submitted for each course even though eligibility criteria is fulfilled. However, a single Online application is enough for each course for admission into the University College / PG Centers / Affiliated Colleges.
- Online Application must be filled together with all required enclosures
- No Notice will be taken of any communication(s) or document(s) sent separately.
- Submission of incorrect information or suppression of information or forgery of signatures or fabrication of certificates or other fraudulent methods will entail cancellation of seat without notice.
- Applicants are advised to fill the marks in the columns specified in the Online application form Carefully.
- Incomplete or defective Online applications will not be accepted.
- In addition to the marks obtained in the qualifying examination, admission is subject to the general rules and conditions of the University.
- Candidates selected for the Counseling will be informed by the Email id (or) SMS and each candidate is advised to check from the websites.
- If any candidates fails to report to the admitting authorities when his/her rank/ name is announced, he / she will be considered for admission at the end of that session / day subject to availability of seats.
- The University cannot accept any explanation for any delay in reporting to the allotting authorities and a student forfeits his/her right to admission based on his/her rank if he/she fails to respond to the call during the counseling with all the necessary original certificates.