The KRUCET 2018 Result will be declared by the Krishna University on its official website, www.krudoa.in. The result will be in pdf format. Also, candidates can download rank card through login. The selection of the candidates for various PG courses will be on the basis of marks of entrance examination, subject to fulfilling the eligibility conditions. Check more details on KRUCET 2018 Result from the article given below.
KRUCET 2018 Result
The University will also publish the rank card on its official website. The rank card will be required at the time of counselling. The KRUCET 2018 rank card acts an proof of the candidate qualifying the examination. The selected candidates, on the basis of the rank and marks obtained in KRUCET 2018 entrance examination, will be required to appear for the counselling round.
Schedule for KRUCET 2018 Result is given below:
|Schedule of Entrance Tests||11 to 14 May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||21 May 2018|
Check Here: Link to check result will be available at www.krudoa.in.
KRUCET 2018 Rank Card
The rank card of KRUCET 2018 will be published on the official website of the Krishna University. The rank cards will not be sent to the candidates individually through post. In case of a candidate requires a duplicate Rank Card, it will be issued on payment of Rs. 50/- by crossed Demand Draft.
How to check download the Rank card?
The candidates will be able to download their rank card by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to download the rank card
- Enter the Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth in the specified fields.
- Submit the details
- The rank card will appear on the screen
Admissions for various PG programs will be on the basis of the rank of the candidate in the Krishna University KRUCET 2018.
KRUCET 2018 Counselling
After the declaration of result, candidates who will make through the merit list will appear/ participate in the counselling. Candidates should report for the counselling as per the specified schedule along with the required documents. To appear for counselling, candidates need to pay counselling fee.
Documents to bring along at the time of Counselling:
- KRUCET 2018 Rank Card
- Marks Statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate(s).
- SSC and Intermediate Pass Certificates.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- Study Certificates from IX class to the qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate in original from Tahshildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates (Integrated Caste Certificate or Temporary Caste Certificate is taken in 2018).
- Income Certificates from Tahshildar obtained in 2018.
- Relevant certificate in case of other reservations (PH/NCC/Games & Sports).
- Discharge Certificate and Service Certificate of the parent in case of children of Armed Services Personnel.
- Residence Certificate of parents for a stay in the state of A.P. from Tahshildar in case of candidates who have studied outside AP / carried out the private study.
- Migration Certificate (for other than KRU region candidates).