The Krishna University conducts a common entrance test, known by, KRUCET 2019. The University level entrance exam is held for admission to various PG programmes offered in the University. It is expected that the application form for KRUCET 2019 shall be released by the 1st week of Mar 2019. The aspirants can register online at krudoa.in. The candidates must have passed their qualifying degree examination to be eligible to apply for the entrance exam. Check complete details on KRUCET 2019 from this page.
The notification for the academic session 2019 will be released in the month of March 2019. Candidates who wish to seek admission to PG courses in Krishna University will have to appear for the KRUCET 2019 entrance test, it is suggested that the candidates must go through the eligibility required before applying. The schedule for KRUCET 2019 will be released along with the notifications. Candidates can refer to the schedule for KRUCET 2019 in the table below:
|Notification Releasing on||01st week of Mar 2019|
|Commencement of online application process||01st week of Mar 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application without late fee||01st week of Mar 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application form with late fee||01st week of Mar 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card||01st week of May 2019|
|Schedule of Entrance Tests||02nd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||02nd week of May 2019|
Courses Offered and Eligibility Criteria for Admission
KRUCET 2019 Application Form
The Application form of KRUCET 2019 will be made available on the official website, i.e., www.krudoa.in or www.krishnauniversity.ac.in.It is expected that the application form will be available from March 2019. Candidates who will be eligible can check the steps below to apply for KRUCET 2019.
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided above.
- Candidates will have to provide their valid email id and phone number at the time of registration.
- Candidates then will have to fill other required details such as Personal details, examination center, educational qualification details, communication details etc in the online application form.
- Submit the application form after uploading Images and payment of application fee.
Application Fee: Rs 400 (for SC/ST it is Rs.300).
KRCUET 2019: Admit Card
The candidates who will successfully apply for KRUCET 2019 will be able to download the admit card of KRUCET 2019 that will be available in online mode only on the official website of the University. The KRUCET 2019 admit card consist of the details of the exam such as date, time and venue of the examination. Candidates will be able to download the admit card by entering the Application Number and Date of Birth. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post under any circumstances.
KRCUET 2019: Exam Centers
The option to choose the examination center will be available on the application form. Candidates will have to choose the test center as per their choice, note that the center once selected cannot be changed under any circumstances. The test centers options as per last year are given below any change in the center will be updated on this page.
KRCUET 2019: Exam Pattern
The examination pattern for candidates taking KRUCET 2019 is provided below for candidates to got through and prepare accordingly for the test.
- Total number of question: 100
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Marking scheme: Each question will be for one mark and there will be no negative mark for a wrong answer.
- Type of questions: multiple choice questions
- The question paper generally will consist of three sections viz., Sections A and B with 30 question each and Section C with 40 questions. In case of tie priority in ranking is given on the basis of marks obtained in Section C followed by Section B. For some subjects the number of questions may be less.
KRCUET 2019: Result
The result of KRUCET 2019 will be released online in pdf format. The merit list is on the basis of candidate marks of entrance examination. Candidates can now download their rank card by following the steps:
- Visit the official website
- On the dashboard or the homepage
- Provide your login credentials
- The result will be available in Pdf format
- Download the Pdf to chcek your result.
KRCUET 2019: Admission Procedure
- Admission to a course will be based on KRUPGCET-2019 Rank, subject to the candidate fulfilling the other eligibility criteria.
- . The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with the minimum percentage of marks prescribed.
- Candidates will be called for the verification of certificates. The schedule of certificate verification/counseling will be placed on the website after the announcement of results.
- Candidates have to appear for certificate verification at helpline centers candidate should produce the following all the original certificates along with TWO sets of Photostat copies and TWO passport size photographs as per the schedule. If a candidate fails to produce any of the following certificates, he/she will not be considered for admission.
- Instructions regarding admissions counseling shall be made available on the website along with the admission counseling schedule.
- Candidates, who are not satisfied with the first phase of allotment and wish to appear for the second phase, need not pay the course fee and report to the allotted college. They can appear for the second phase of verification. In such cases, the allotment of the first phase stands canceled and the allotment in the second phase is subject to availability of seats, merit, and rule of reservation.
- All the admissions are purely provisional and the University reserves the right to cancel the admission of a candidate at any stage.
KRCUET 2019: Counselling
Candidates who will clear the KRCUET 2019 will be called for the counseling round conducted by the university. The candidates as per their rank in the test will be called for the counseling round. In the counseling process, the selected candidates will be allotted seats as per availability.
KRCUET 2019: Reservation Details
Admission to various PG courses of study will be on the basis of merit, subject to the following reservations. This is as per the last year’s information, changes will be updated as per official notice.
Local Candidate: 85% of the available seats in each category in every course of study will be reserved for the local candidates.
Other Category Reservations:
KRCUET 2019: Available Seats & Fee structure
The fee structures and availability of seats is given as per the last year information brochure. Updates will be indicated on an official notice regarding the same.
Official Website: www.krudoa.in.
For more details about KRUCET 2018 – Download Information Brochure.