Krishna University Common Entrance Test, also known as KRUCET 2018, is conducted for admission to various PG courses. The University offers admission to candidates in the streams including Science, Education, Arts, Commerce, and other courses for the academic session 2018. The entrance test will have centres in various cities in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Date of issuance of KRUCET 2018 notification is expected in March 2018.
The schedule for KRUCET 2018 will release in time. Candidates can refer to the tentative schedule in the table below:
|Notification will be available from||Third week of March 2018|
|Commencement of online application process||Third week of March 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application without late fee||Third week of April 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form with late fee||Fourth week of April 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card||Fourth week of April 2018|
|KRUCET 2018 exam date||Last week of April 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Second week of May 2018|
The notification for the academic session 2018 will release in the month of March 2018. Candidates who wish to seek admission to PG courses in Krishna University will have to appear for the KRUCET 2018 entrance test.
The applications for KRUCET 2018 will be available in online mode only, on the official website of the University, which is, krudoa.in. In order to register aspirants need to provide valid details in the application form. The issuance of admit card and also declaration of result will be online only. Check more details on KRUCET 2018 from the article below.
KRUCET 2018 Application Form
- The application form of KRUCET 2018 will be available from the official website, i.e., krudoa.in or krishnauniversity.ac.in.
- The application process shall begin from the third week of March 2018.
- Candidates need to provide their valid email id and phone number at the time of registration.
- Fill in other required details such as Personal details, examination center, educational qualification details, communication details etc in the online application form.
- Upload photograph and signature as per the specifications only.
- On completion of the above mentioned steps, make payment for the application fee.
- The application fee of rs 400 (for SC/ST it is Rs.300) through the means of online mode or challan.
- Submit the application form.
KRCUET 2018 Admit Card
The admit card of KRUCET 2018 will be available in online mode only on the official website of the University. The KRUCET 2018 admit card will consist of the details of the exam such as date, time and venue of the examination. Candidates who will submit their application before the last date, will be able to download their admit card by entering the Application Number and Date of Birth.
The Krishna University Common Entrance Test will consist of 100 MCQ questions. The question paper will be in three parts:
- Section A and Section B will consist of 30 questions each
- Section C will consist of 40 questions
KRUCET 2018 Result
The result of kRUCET 2018 will release online in pdf format. The merit list will be on the basis of candidate marks of entrance examination. After the result declaration, candidates should download their rank card by providing the Hall Ticket Number and Password.
Admission to various PG courses of study will be on the basis of merit, subject to the following reservations.
Local Candidate: 85% of the available seats in each category in every course of study will be reserved for the local candidates.
Other Category Reservations:
KRUCET 2018 Counselling
After the result declaration for KRUCETt 2018, candidates will, on the basis of the marks, participate in the counselling. At the time of counselling, candidates should bring along all the necessary documents in original.
For more information of KRUCET, ckech last year’s information brochure.
Insofar, official details of KRUCET 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Krishna University releases KRUCET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.