KRUCET 2020 – KRUCET 2020 Allotment Letter is out online at pgcet.krucet2020.in. Candidates can download the Allotment Letter by entering their Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth and report to the college on or before January 12, 2021. KRUCET was conducted on 08 and 09 October 2020. Krishna University, Machilipatnam conducts Krishna University Entrance Test (KRUCET- 2020). It is a university level exam conducted for admission into the various P.G. Courses offered by the University. KRUCET is conducted through online mode in a duration of 90 minutes. The candidates who have already passed their qualifying degree examination can apply for the exam. For more detailed information about KRUCET 2020, eligibility criteria, syllabus read the page below.
– KRUCET has released 3rd phase/spot admissions Schedule. Click here to check it.
– KRUCET has released the Second Phase Counselling schedule. Click here to check it.
– KRUCET 2020 Allotment Letter is out now, candidates have to report to the college on or before January 12, 2021. Scroll down to access the link.
The admission in the Krishna University is done through KRUCET exam only and those candidates who have already studied a P.G. course are not eligible to appear for the test of same course. Candidates can check all the dates related to KRUCET 2020:
|Release of Online Application||08 Jun 2020|
|Last Date to submit KRUCET 2020 Application form without late fee|
30 Sep 2020
|Last date to submit KRUCET 2020 Application Form with late fee Rs 500|
|Last date to submit KRUCET 2020 Application Form with late fee Rs 1000|
|Release of Admit Card|
03 Oct 2020
|Date of Examination||08 & 09 Oct 2020|
|Release of Result||14 Oct 2020|
|KRUCET 2020 Counselling||27 – 29 Oct 2020|
|Date for downloading the provisional allotment letter||05 Jan 2021|
|Report to the college on or before||12 Jan 2021|
KRUCET 2020 Allotment Letter
KRUCET 2020 Allotment Letter is out online at pgcet.krucet2020.in. To download the Allotment Letter, candidates have to enter their Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth. The direct link to download the Allotment Letter is provided below.
Allotment Letter: Click here to download the KRUCET 2020 Allotment Letter.
KRUCET 2020 Web Option
- Click here to fill KRUCET 2020 Web Option.
- Click here to download KRUCET 2020 Procedure to Exercise Web Options.
KRUCET 2020 Counselling Schedule Notice
KRUCET 2020 Result
The result of KRUCET has released online in the form of rank card and candidates can download it by entering their application no./hall ticket number and password. After the declaration of result, candidates are selected for the admission process on the basis of their ranks.
KRUCET 2020 Admit Card
Admit card is released online at the official website. Candidates who have submitted the application form can download the admit card. To download the hall ticket of KRUCET by entering the Application Number/Registration ID and date of birth. Candidates have to carry the printout of the admit card. In case of anyone is not able to download the admit card, then candidates have to contact the officials.
KRUCET 2020 Exam Date & Timing
- Click here to download above notice.
KRUCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can fill the online application form. To fill the form candidates need to enter personal, communication and qualification and have to upload the images their photograph and signature. To submit the form, candidates need to pay the application fee as required in online mode.
Application fee –
|For other categories||Rs. 600|
Mode of Payment- Candidates have to pay the fee only in online mode through-
- Credit card
- Debit card.
- Net Banking
Eligibility Criteria and Courses offered in KRUCET 2020
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the KRUCET 2020 from below:
- M.Sc. Biochemistry: Candidate must possess B.Sc. with Chemistry or Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Biotechnology: Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s degree in Physical / Biological Sciences / Farm Science / Medicine or Pharmaceutical Science or BE / B.Tech
- M.Sc. Botany: passed B.Sc. with botany and Chemistry or BSc. with botany and chemistry
- M.Sc. Zoology: completed B.Sc with Zoology as one of the subjects
- M.Sc. Microbiology: must have passed B.Sc. with Microbiology/Botany and Chemistry or Biochemistry as another subject.
- M.Sc. Physics: must have passed B.Sc. Mathematics or Physics.
- M.Sc. Electronics and Instrumentation: passed in B.Sc. with any Electronics / Computer Science/Instrumentation or equivalent.
- M.Sc. Electronics: must have passed in B.Sc. with Mathematics and Electronics as the subjects.
- M.Sc. Applied Mathematics / Mathematics: completed B.Sc. or B.A. with Mathematics as one of the subject.
- M.Sc. Statistics: must complete B.Sc. /BA with both Statistics and Mathematics.
- M.Sc. Computer Science: passed any graduate program with computers as one of the subjects.
- M.Sc. Chemistry Specializations: completed graduation in any specialized chemistry subject or B. Pharmacy
- Physical Chemistry: must have completed B.Sc. with Chemistry as the main subject.
- M.Com: must have completed B.Com
- M.A. Economics: completed B.A. with Economics as any subject.
- M.A. History: completed BA with History or BA (O.L) or B.A.L.
- MHRM / MJMC / M.A. Sociology / M.A. Social Work: must have completed graduation
- M.A. Psychology: completed B.A. /B.Sc. Course with psychology as one of the papers or any other degree by Andhra University.
- M.Ed: must have completed B. Ed.
- M.P.A. Kuchipudi Dance: Any graduate, with certificate course in Traditional dance
- PGD in Kuchipudi Dance (Sutradhār): must complete graduation and a certificate or diploma in Kuchipudi Dance
- PG Diploma in Water & Waste Water Treatment Tech.: Intermediate with Science Background subjects
- PGD in Aquaculture Technology & Mgt: 10+2 with Science Background Subjects
- PG Diploma in E-Banking: completed any graduation degree.
- Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance: 10+2 and a certificate course in Kuchipudi Dance
- Diploma in Yoga for Human Excellence: Intermediate and a Certificate course in Yoga
- Certificate Course in Kuchipudi Dance or in Yoga for Human Excellence: must have completed10th Class
Age Limit –
- No upper limit. Those candidates who crossed the age of 30 years for OC, 34 years for BC, SC and ST are eligible for claiming / applying any fee reimbursement.
KRUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The examination pattern for candidates is provided below for candidates, go through and prepare accordingly for the test:
Duration: The duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
Marking scheme: Each question will be for one mark and there will be no negative mark for a wrong answer.
Type of questions – The questions are of MCQ type.
Number of questions – There are a total of 100 questions.
Medium – The language of the exam is in English.
Section: The question paper generally will consist of three sections viz.
|Section A & B||30 (each)|
KRUCET 2020 Syllabus
Candidate can check the syllabus below for the KRUCET 2020 Exam for various subjects:
- Cell Biology
- Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering
- Ecology, Environment and Evolution
- Animal Science
- Plant Science
- Electricity, Magnetism and Electronics
- Modern Physics
- Solid State Physics
- Thermodynamics and Optics
- Mechanics and Waves and Oscillations
- Linear Algebra and Vector Calculus
- Real Numbers
- Differential Equations & Solid Geometry
- Solid Geometry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Chemistry and Industry
- Physico Chemical methods of analysis
- Drugs, formulations, pesticides and green chemistry
- Macro molecules, materials Science and catalysis
- General Chemistry
Humanities Social Science-
- Numerical Ability
- General English
- Current Affairs
Click here to check detailed syllabus of KRUCET 2020
KRCUET 2020 Exam Centers
Check the list of the exam centre as given below:
Note – Krishna University reserves the right to allot a Centre other than the candidate’s choice, to conduct or not to conduct any test and to cancel a Test/Test Centre based on the number of candidates opted for the Test / Test Centre.
KRCUET 2020 Reservation Policy
Admission to various PG courses of study will be on the basis of merit, subject to the following reservations:
KRUCET 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of result, qualified candidates have to appear for the counselling process. University declares the schedule of counselling after the result according to which candidates have to appear for verification of certificates. To appear for counselling, candidates need to pay counselling fee according to their course.
KRUCET 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure of all the courses from the table below:
|M.A., (English)||Rs. 9900|
|M.A., (Telugu)||Rs. 9900|
|M.Sc., Chemistry||Rs. 29700|
|M.Sc., (Biotechnology)||Rs. 38500|
|M.Sc., Electronics and Instrumentation||Rs. 36300|
|M.Sc., Organic Chemistry||Rs. 29700|
|M.Sc., Inorganic Chemistry||Rs.29700|
|M.Sc., Botany||Rs. 27500|
|M.Sc., Zoology||Rs. 27500|
|Master of Performing Arts||Rs. 26400|
|P.G., Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance||Rs. 17600|
|Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance||Rs. 13200|
|Certificate Course in Kuchipudi Dance||Rs. 11000|
|Diploma in Music||Rs. 6600|
|M.Sc., Physics||Rs. 12100|
|M.Sc., Analytical Chemistry||Rs. 29700|
|M.Sc., Applied Mathematics||Rs. 11000|
|M.Sc., Mathematics||Rs. 17600|
|M. Sc., Biochemistry||Rs. 29700|
|M.Sc., Physical Chemistry||Rs. 29700|
|M.Sc., Statistics||Rs. 22000|
KRUCET 2020 Notification
Candidates can check the notification regarding the releasing of KRUCET 2020 application form from below:
About Krishna University
Krishna University was established by the Government of Andhra pradesh in 2008. It offers admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate course in the field of Science, Commerce, Arts and professional courses like Computer Science & Electronics, communication. Krishna university delevop network with industry and other academic and research institutions and it has 38 colleges affiliated with it.
Official Website: pgcet.krucet2020.in
For more details about KRUCET 2020, candidates can refer to the information brochure – Download Information Brochure.
KRUCET 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : KRUCET 2020 exam will held in Online mode only
Ans : Candidates can apply for the exam online on the official website as per schedule date
Ans : Each question will be for one mark and there will be no negative mark for a wrong answer.
Ans : The result will be declared in the PDF form, candidates have to download it using Login credentials
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.