Krishna University Common Entrance Test, also known as KRUCET 2018, have been conducted for admission to various PG courses. The University offers admission to candidates in the streams including Science, Education, Arts, Commerce, and other courses for the academic session 2018. The entrance test have centers in various cities in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The applications for KRUCET 2018 is available in online mode only, on the official website of the University, which is, krudoa.in. In order to register aspirants need to provide valid details in the application form. The issuance of admit card and also the declaration of result are online only. Check more details on KRUCET 2018 from the article below.
The notification for the academic session 2018 has been released now. Candidates who wish to seek admission to PG courses in Krishna University will have to appear for the KRUCET 2018 entrance test. The schedule for KRUCET 2018 is also been released in time. Candidates can refer to the schedule for KRUCET 2018 in the table below:
|Notification Released on||08 Mar 2018|
|Commencement of online application process||08 Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application without late fee||05 May 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form with late fee||08 May 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card||09 May 2018|
|Schedule of Entrance Tests||11 to 14 May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||16 May 2018|
- Click here to check Filling up of unfilled seats in spot admissions.
- Click here to check the Krishna University letter for students to pay the tuition fee at respective colleges for the Admission.
KRUCET 2018 Counselling
KRUCET 2018 Counselling schedule for phase II has been released. KRUCET 2018 Counselling conduct after the declaration of the result and according to the schedule given below. The candidates who successfully qualify the examination are now eligible for the counselling round. Candidates are advised to read the schedule further to attain the counselling process which is given below.
- Click here to check the Press note on counseling schedule.
- Click Here to check the Phase-II Seat Allotment Status.
- Click Here to download the Allotment Letter.
KRUCET 2018 Mock Test
Online mock test for KRUCET 2018 has been released. The pattern of the online exam is also now available. The test will contain the total 100 question and total duration of the examination is of 90 minutes. the clock will be set at the server. the countdown timer in the top right corner of screen will display the remaining timetable for the candidates to complete the examintaion . when the timer reaches to zero examination will end by itself. The question palette will be displayed on the right side of the screen will show the statusof each question. candidates will have to mark answers on the computer screen only. Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination before 15 minutes of scheduled time. All the questions are objective type(with four optional answer) hence, candidates are not allowed to use keyboard and will have to mark the answer using mouse click only.
Mock test: Click here for Online Mock Test for KRUCET 2018.
KRUCET 2018 Application Form
The Application form of KRUCET 2018 is now available on the official website, i.e., www.krudoa.in or www.krishnauniversity.ac.in. Candidates will have to provide their valid email id and phone number at the time of registration. candidates must fill other required details such as Personal details, examination center, educational qualification details, communication details etc in the online application form.
Application Fee: Rs 400 (for SC/ST it is Rs.300).
Courses Offered and Eligibility Criteria for Admission
KRCUET 2018 Admit Card
The admit card of KRUCET 2018 is available in online mode only on the official website of the University. The KRUCET 2018 admit card consist of the details of the exam such as date, time and venue of the examination. Candidates who have submitted their application before the last date can now be able to download their admit card by entering the Application Number and Date of Birth. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post.
Each Entrance Test will be of 90 minutes duration with 100 multiple choice questions. Each question will be for one mark and there will be no negative mark for a wrong answer.The question paper generally will consist of three sections viz., Sections A and B with 30 question each and Section C with 40 questions. In case of tie priority in ranking is given on the basis of marks obtained in Section C followed by Section B. For some subjects the number of questions may be less.
KRUCET 2018 Result
The result of KRUCET 2018 is released online in pdf format. The merit list is on the basis of candidate marks of entrance examination. Candidates can now download their rank card by providing the Hall Ticket Number and Password.
- Admission to a course will be based on KRUPGCET-2018 Rank, subject to the candidate fulfilling the other eligibility criteria.
- . The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with the minimum percentage of marks prescribed.
- Candidates will be called for the verification of certificates. The schedule of certificate verification/counseling will be placed on the website after the announcement of results.
- Candidates have to appear for certificate verification at help line centers candidate should produce the following all the original certificates along with TWO sets of Photostat copies and TWO passport size photographs as per the schedule. If a candidate fails to produce any of the following certificates, he/she will not be considered for admission.
- Instructions regarding admissions counseling shall be made available on the website along with the admission counseling schedule.
- Candidates, who are not satisfied with the first phase of allotment and wish to appear for the second phase, need not pay the course fee and report to the allotted college. They can appear for the second phase of verification. In such cases, the allotment of the first phase stands canceled and the allotment in the second phase is subject to availability of seats, merit, and rule of reservation.
- All the admissions are purely provisional and the University reserves the right to cancel the admission of a candidate at any stage.
Admission to various PG courses of study will be on the basis of merit, subject to the following reservations.
Local Candidate: 85% of the available seats in each category in every course of study will be reserved for the local candidates.
Other Category Reservations:
Available Seats & Fee structure
Official Website: www.krudoa.in.
For more details about KRUCET 2018 – Download Information Brochure.