Kerala State Institute of Design Admission 2021: KSID has started process for PG Admission 2021. Kerala State Institute of Design provides various courses like 4 year B.Des Product Design, 2.5 yars Post Graduate Diploma programme of IT Integrated Communication Design (IICD), Integrated Textile & Apparel Design (ITAD), Integrated Life Style Product Design (ILPD). Candidates, who are eligible, have to fill the Application form online from the official website, i.e., ksid.ac.in. Candidates can check the complete details of the Kerala State Institute of Design Admission 2021 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, and other information through this page below.
Latest: KDIS PG Admission 2021 Last date to apply is extended up to June 30, 2021.
KSID Admission 2021
All the candidates who fill the Application form can be called for the Aptitude Test. Shortlisted candidates would be called for Studio Test and Interview. Check the important schedule of Kerala State Institute of Design Admission 2021, is given below.
|Availability of Application Form||05 May 2021|
|Last date to submission of Form with Fee|
|Issued Admit Card||to be announced|
|Aptitude Test||25 Jun 2021|
|Result for Aptitude Test||05 Jul 2021|
|Studio test & interview||08 – 09 Jul 2021|
|Publishing the result||14 Jul 2021|
|Issued First Allotment list||21 Jul 2021|
|Last date for Remittance of fee, certificate|
verification and completion of admission
formalities for the candidates who got
|28 Jul 2021|
|Announcement of vacant seat||30 Jul 2021|
|Second Allotment, if there is vacant seat||02 Aug 2021|
|Last date for remittance of fee, certificate|
verification and completion of admission
formalities for the second allotment
|09 Aug 2021|
Kerala State Institute of Design Application Form 2021 Extended
Kerala State Institute of Design Application Form 2021
Applicants can apply the KSID online application form at ksid.ac.in. The application form is available at the official website in the online mode. Applicants should ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. In the application form, applicants should upload the completed application form, one latest passport size photograph and scanned copies of self-attested supporting documents. Register applicants will receive an e-mail confirmation on successful completion of the application process.
Apply online: Candidates can fill the application form with direct links is given below:
- Click here to apply for the Kerala State Institute of Design Application Form 2021.
- Application Fee: Rs. 1000 (shall be paid through the SBI collect option)
- The SBI payment link: onlinesbi.com/sbicollect.
How to Apply Kerala State Institute of Design Application Form 2021
Candidates shall follow the steps to fill the Kerala State Institute of Design Application Form 2021:
Step 1: Firstly, applicants visist the official website, i.e., ksid.ac.in and click on the ‘Apply Now’ section.
Step 2: Applicants after clicking on the ‘APPLY NOW’ (admission.ksid.ac.in), and procced to fill the required area.
Step 3: Applicants shall log in with using the entered username and enter a password, log in and complete the application form process.
Document to be Uploaded
- Copy of qualifying Degree Certificate
- Certificate of eligibility for reservation candidates and mark list for all semesters
- Consolidated final mark list of degree course
- Copy of SSLC/equivalent certificate mentioning the Date of Birth of applicant
Cancellation Of Admission
In the admission process shall found any malpractice at any later stage in the mark list or certificate of candidates, they shall be debarred or remove from the institute. The Principal/Head of the Institution is empowered to cancel any admission if found to be illegal, after the admission.
Kerala State Institute of Design Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have minimum 55% marks in any degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institution
- Upper age limit is 40 years.
- Candidates who have appeared/are appearing for the final semester examination can also apply, with their last available score aggregates.
- Any professional experience in relevant fields will be an added advantage.
While admission is based on the test/examination/interview conducted by KSID, the mandatory reservation principle as defined by Government of Kerala and as modified from time to time are applicable.
The break-up of seats at KSID for each course as per mandatory reservation is as follows:
- Open Merit – 6
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC) – 3
- Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes – 1
For admission to a seat reserved for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Class, copy a certificate from an approved district authority stating the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class to which the candidate belongs, should be submitted with the application.
In case eligible candidates are not found in any reserved category, the vacant seats will be filled up from open merit list.
Kerala State Institute of Design Admission Admit Card 2021
Kerala State Institute of Design will be released the admit card as per schedule for Design Aptitude Test 2021. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website by providing their username and password as per the scheduled date. Moreover, candidates can also download the admit card through the link that will be provided below after its the release of the same.
Kerala State Institute of Design Admission Previous Year Question Paper
Kerala State Institute of Design Admission Previous Year Question Paper is very helpful for candidates who interested in the preparation of entrance exam. KSID has released the previous year question paper at the official website.The paper wise previous year question paper is given below the link.
- IT Integrated Communication Design
- Integrated Life Style Product Design
- Integrated Textile and Apparel Design
Aptitude Test Centres
Candidates can check the following Aptitude Test Centres as per last year is given below:
- New Delhi
Kerala State Institute of Design Admission Selection Procedure
- All eligible candidates would be called for a design aptitude test.
- Shortlisted candidates would be called for a studio test and interview at KSID campus Based on the performance of the candidates in the studio test and interview, the final rank list of the candidates and the waiting list would be published.
- The total number of seats available for each programme is 10.
- While the admission is based on the selection process conducted by KSID, reservation principle as defined by the Government of Kerala and as modified from time to time are applicable.
- In case eligible candidates are not found in any reserved category, the vacant seats will be filled up from the open merit list.
Kerala State Institute of Design Fee Structure
The academic courses fees of Kerala State Institute of Design fee structure is given below table. It shall matter of subject to changes the fee structure as decided by the governing body.
|Tuition Fees per Semester||₹45,000/-|
|Hostel Fees per Semester||₹3,000/-|
|Security Deposit (refundable)||₹10,000/-|
Annual Tuition Fee for Overseas Students:
For the students from SAARC countries, African countries, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Vietnam: US$ 5,000. For the rest of the foreign students other than those mentioned above: US$ 12000.
REFUND OF FEE
Refund of the fee will be applicable only to students who leave the Institute on cancellation of admission. The amount of fee collected will be refunded to the candidate only after the closing of admission for the year. No interest will be paid to the candidates.
Official Website: ksid.ac.in.
For more information about Kerala State Institute of Design Admission 2021 – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.