KSOM MBA Admission 2020 – KITT School of Mangaement has released the KSOM MBA Admission 2020 result. Result has been announced on the official website. KITEE Management 2020 is KIIT School of Management (KSOM’s) own national level entrance examination for the students who want to take admission in MBA courses. This national level entrance exam is conducted in the online mode in across 15 test centres across India. After the online test, the final selection is based as per the scores obtained by the candidates in Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Scroll down to know more about KSOM MBA Admission 2020.
Latest: KSOM MBA 2020 other National Tests Schedule has been revised. Scroll down to check the details.
KSOM MBA Admission 2020
Candidadtes can apply for KOSM MBA Admission 2020 via two ways. One methods is that, candidates can appear for the KIIT management test. Another method is that, candidates can apply on the basis of national level exams.The complete schedule for KSOM MBA Admission 2020 is given below.
|KSOM MBA Admission 2020||Dates|
|Last date of receiving completed application forms||13 Jan 2020|
|KIITEE Management 2020 exam date||18-20 Jan 2020|
|Declaration of result||25 Jan 2020|
Other National Level Tests:
|Other National Level Tests||Dates|
|Last date to fill application form|
|GD and PI round||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Commencement of Classes|
KSOM MBA Admission 2020 – Other National Level Tests (Dates Revised)
The date has been revised for KSOM MBA Admission for Other National Level Tests. You can check from below also.
KSOM MBA Admission 2020 Result
KIIT School of Management (KSOM) has released the result of KIITEE Management 2020. Candidates have to go on the official website and check their result. Candiddates need their index number and date of birth to check the result. A merit list is prepared on the basis of candidates performance in the exam. On the basis of merit list, candidates are called for GD/ PI round.
KSOM MBA 2020 Application Form
Those candidats who have attempted the CAT/ MAT/ XAT exam can fill the application form. Candidates have to check the eligiblity criteria and read all the instruction carefully before filling the application form. Candidates can appply directly from the link given below.
Applying Online – Those candidates who want to fll the online application form are required to submit copies of their mark sheets and other supporting documents. Payment can be done through credit card/bank transfer etc., as instructed/supported at the online payment site itself. Candidates applying through the online mode are required to pay Rs. 1250/- as application fee.
Applying Offline – Those candidates who are applying offline have to draw a DD of Rs. 1250/- in favour of “KIIT School of Management”, payable at Bhubaneswar. Candidates have to fill the details of DD in the application form. Attach the DD along with the application form and send on the below address.
KIIT School of Management, Campus – 7,
KIIT University, Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha, India
Note:- Name and Address of the candidate needs to be mentioned on the reverse of the Demand Draft. Candidates should retain photocopies of the DD and the application form submitted for future reference.
Documents to be attached to the Application Form
- High School Certificate and mark sheet.
- +2 / HSC Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Graduation (B.A., B. Com, B.Sc, Engineering etc.) Certificate and Mark sheet.
- College Leaving Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- KIITEE MGT/CMAT/MAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA Scorecard
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Physically handicapped certificate, if applicable
KSOM MBA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must possess the minimum eligibility in order to apply. The detailed eligibility criteria is given below.
- The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks from any recognized university.
- The candidate must have 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA) in the 10th and 12th board examinations and those candidates who are awarded CGPA or grades in the place of marks, their CGPA are converted into equivalent marks.
- Also, the candidates must have a valid score of any national entrance examination for MBA or PGDM (e.g., CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, including KIITEE Management 2020 etc).
KSOM MBA 2020 Exam Pattern
It is important to be aware of the exam pattern as it allows all the test takers to plan out a strategy to prepare better for the exam. It is beneficial for the candidates to know the exam pattern as it specifies the duration of the exam, number of questions, sections etc.
- Duration: 2 ½ hours
- Nature of questions: MCQ
- Total no. of questions: 150
- Marking scheme: +3 for the correct answers. For the incorrect answers, -1 mark is deducted. 0 marks for the unanswered questions.
Check the distribution of the questions given below.
|Sections||Total no. of questions|
|Issue of social concern||20|
KSOM MBA 2020 Admit Card
KIIT School of Management releases the KSOM MBA admit card on the official website. The candidates can download it by entering their login credentials. Candidates are required to carry the admit card to the exam centre. If the admit card is not available then, the candidates can contact the Professor – in – charge, Admission by giving the details like Application Number / Date of Birth / Name / Remittance of Fees. It is advised to candidates to keep the admit card safely till the admission process is over.
KSOM MBA 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check some of the expert tips provided below for KIITEE Management 2020.
- Proper Time Management: For the preparation of management exam, it is very important to do the proper time manaagemnt. Make a time table and follow that time table till a day before the exam.
- Purchase good books: As this is a management exam, so make sure that the books which are used for the preparation are trustworthy.
- Solve the sample papers: There are many sample papers for the management test, so dig out those sample papers and start practicing.
- Watch youtube videos: If any concept is not clear, check the youtube videos and see a video related to any concept which is troubling you.
- Revise: Make sure the topics and chapters are thoroughly revised until a day before the exam. Revise all the topics and concepts everyday so that it is stored in your mind which could be then remembered on the day of examination.
KSOM MBA 2020 Important Books
Apart from the exam pattern, the candidates also need books for the preparation of the exam. As this is a national level exam for MBA, some of the best books are suggested here.
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations|
By RS Aggarwal
|Shortcuts & Tips in Quantitative Aptitude|
/Reasoning/English for Competitive Exams
By Disha Experts
|General Knowledge 2020|
By Arihant Experts
|Objective General English|
By S.P. Bakshi
|Essential English for Competitive Examinations – 2nd Edition|
By Rashmi Singh
KSOM MBA 2020 GD and PI Centres
Those candidates who are applying on the basis of national level test have to mark the preference in the application form. Candidates have to mark 2 preferences from the given centres:
KSOM MBA 2020 Selection Process
All the candidates are going to be shortlisted as per their scores in KITEEE MGT / XAT / CAT / CMAT / GMAT / MAT. After considering their scores, the following process is going to take place.
- The scores of the candidates are taken into consideration to appear in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- GD and PI is going to take place at Bangalore, New Delhi, Kolkata, Jamshedpur, Bhubaneshwar and Mumbai.
- After the above-mentioned rounds, the final selection is going to take place after taking into the account the entrance score, career marks and the performance of candidates in GD & PI.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
The list of the documents which have to be submitted at the time of admission is mentioned below.
- High school marksheet and certificate
- 10+2 / HSC certificate and mark sheet
- Graduation certificate and mark sheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- College Leaving certificate
- Sports / extra – curricular certificate
- Migration and conduct certificate
- Medical report from a registered medical practitioner in the prescribed format
KSOM MBA 2020 Course Fee
The fee structure and payment schedule of MBA (2020-22 is Rs. 13, 60,000. Candidates can check the detailed KSOM MBA 2020 course fee from below:
KSOM MBA Admission 2020 Placement
KIIT School of Management is reposible for conducting placement drives at the campus. 100% average placement record has been captured from the last couple of years. Its top recruiters are DELL, Bajaj FINSERV, Schneider Electric, ITC Hotels, HDFC Life, Samsung etc. Candidates can check the statistics of previous year from the given table:
|Year||Highest International |
|Avergae Salary |
|2018 – 19||17.33||10||6.5|
|2017 – 18||15.13||12||6.2|
|2016 – 17||14.8||9||5.11|
|2015 – 16||14.8||7.5||5|
|2014 – 15||13.5||8.28||4.74|
|2013 – 14||13.5||7.5||4.2|
KIIT School of Managment (KSOM) has been serving from last 23 years. KSOM has world class campus which is spread over 35 Acres of land. It has 500 seater authortium. It provide many facilties to the students like Gyms, Swimming Pools, Tennis court, Volleyball Court, Hospital, Large Playgrounds etc. It has internation tie – ups for academic collaboration. According to the report of MHRD, KOSM has ranked 30th in all over India with B-School rankings. Also, it has been ranked 34th according to the WEEK Hansa Research B-Schools Survey 2019.
Official Website: ksom.ac.in
For more information about KSOM MBA Admission 2020, Download Information Brochure.
KSOM MBA 2020 Admission Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The KIITEE Management Entrance test is of two and half hours duration and there will be 150 multiple choice questions. The components are Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical Reasoning, English, General Knowledge and Issue of Social concern
Ans : The admit card can be downloaded from January 15, 2020 till the exam day.
Ans : The candidates can apply till January 13, 2020.
Ans : No, you are not eligible.
Ans : Yes, it is necessary.
Ans : Yes, but the candidates with the work experience will be preferred.
Ans : Group Discussion and Personal Interview takes place in February.
Ans : The session will start from the first week of July.
Ans : Yes, it is similar to these exams.
Ans : No, it is not compulsory. The scores of MAT, XAT, CAT, CMAT and GMAT are also acceptable.
Ans : Yes, you are eligible for the test.
Ans : No, you can apply for the management test only once.
Ans : You can mail to admission@ ksom.ac.in with details of payment such as date and amount.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.