KSRM MBA Admission 2020 – KIIT School of Rural Management Application Form for admission to MBA (RM) & MBA(ABM) programs is available in both online and offline mode. Candidates can fill the MBA Application Form from the official website i.e. ksrm.ac.in. Candidates seeking admission in MBA Courses have to appear in KIITEE Management, KIITEE / CAT/ MAT / CMAT /XAT / JEE / CET / OJEE/ TISSNET and other national level exams. Shortlisting of candidates is based on these above-mentioned entrance tests along with career marks and performance in GD & PI. To know more about KIIT School of Rural Management Admission 2020, Check this article.
Latest: Aplication form for KSRM MBA Admission 2020 is now available. Scroll down to fill the same.
KSRM MBA Admission 2020
KIITEE Management 2020 is KIIT University’s own National Level Entrance Examination was conducted across 15 cities in India. It is a common entrance exam for both MBA (Rural Management) and MBA (Agribusiness Management) at KIIT School of Rural Management (KSRM) and KIIT School of Management (KSOM) offered by the KIIT Univesity. Below you can check the schedule for KIITEE Management and CAT, MAT, GMAT, CMAT, XAT in the below table.
|Events||KIITEE Management||Other National Level Test Dates|
|Last date of receiving completed forms||13 Jan 2020||As per KSRM|
|Dates of Entrance Exam||18 to 20 Jan 2020||through CAT, MAT, GMAT, CMAT, XAT etc.|
|Declaration of Result||25 Jan 2020||—|
|GD/PI||—||As per KSRM|
KSRM MBA Admission 2020 Application Form
The application form for KSRM MBA Admission 2020 has been released. There are two modes to apply for Other National Level Tests e.g CAT, MAT, GMAT, CMAT, XAT, Online or Offline:
Option 1 (Online Mode)
Candidates applying through Online Mode would be required to submit copies of their mark sheets and other supporting documents at a later stage, as will be instructed by the institution. Candidates need to make the payment of Rs.1250/- through credit card/bank transfer etc., as instructed/supported at the online payment site itself.
Apply online: Click here to apply online for KSRM MBA Admission 2020.
Option 2 (Offline Mode)
Candidates applying for either MBA (RM) or MBA (ABM) or Both pay a total fee of Rs.1250/- only. Candidates need to submit the filled in and signed application to “Admissions Coordinator, KIIT School of Rural Management(KSRM), Campus – 17, KIIT Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar – 751024, , Odisha, India. Candidates can also download the Application form from the direct link provided below.
Download Application Form: Click here to download the Application Form for KSRM MBA Admission 2020.
Name and Address of the candidate need to be mentioned on the reverse of the Demand Draft. Candidates should retain photocopies of the DD and the application form submitted for future reference.
Documents to be attached to the Application Form
The following is the list of documents that would be required to be submitted by the candidates. Any changes in the list would be communicated in due course of time.
- High School Certificate and Mark sheet.
- +2/HSC Certificate and Mark sheet
- Graduation (B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, Engineering etc.) Certificate and Mark sheet
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Physically challenged certificate, if applicable
- College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- KIITEE MGT/CMAT/MAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA Score card
KIITEE MGMT Result for KSRM MBA Admission 2020
KIITEE Management 2020 Result is out in login Portal. To check the KIITEE MGMT 2020 Result, candidates need to enter the Index number and Date of Birth. The result of KIITEE Management uses to shortlist candidates for KSRM MBA Admission 2020. Candidates can check their result from the official website i.e. ksrm.ac.in or through the direct link that is provided below.
Result: Click here to check the KIITEE Management Result 2020.
KSRM MBA Admission 2020 Selection Process
Candidates can check the Selection Proecdure for both MBA (Rural Management) and MBA (Agribusiness Management) at KIIT School of Rural Management (KSRM).
- Candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis KIITEE Management, KIITEE / CAT / XAT / CMAT / MAT / JEE / CET / OJEE/ TISSNET and other national exam scores for appearing in Group Discussion (GD) and / or Personal Interview (PI) at Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, New Delhi, Bangalore, and Mumbai.
- The final selection shall be based on these KIITEE Management / KIITEE / CAT / XAT / CMAT exam scores, career marks and performance in GD & PI. Successful candidates will be intimated of their final selection through admission offer containing the terms and conditions of admission.
- The selected candidates shall confirm and accept the admission with terms and conditions for taking admission to the programme and submit the Acceptance Letter in its prescribed format.
KSRM MBA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
MBA (Rural Management): Graduate in any discipline recognized by the AIU with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education and having minimum 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA) with valid KIITEE Management / KIITEE / CAT / XAT / CMAT / MAT scores. The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned University/ Institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree.
The students who are appearing for final year graduation exams are also eligible to apply and will be given provisional admission subject to submission of their final results before September 30, 2020.
MBA (Agribusiness Management): Candidates have to graduate in any stream with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA). The final year graduate students who will complete all the requirements of graduation before 30 June 2020 can also apply. Students with Agriculture and allied areas will be given preference.
KIITEE Management 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the Exam Pattern of KIITEE Management 2020 from below.
- Duration of Test: 2:30 Hours
- Type of Question: Qbjective type (MCQs)
- Total no. of Questions: 150
- Language of the Question Paper: English Only
- Marking Scheme: +3 Marks will be awarded for r each correct Answer and -1 Mark will be deducted for each incorrect Answer. In case candidate mark more than one answer for a question, then answer will be treated as incorrect and -1 Mark will be deducted as a negative marks.
Check the Specific details on a number of questions for each subject/course are mentioned below.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Issue of Social concern||20|
Fee Structure for MBA Courses
Applicants can check the fee structure for both MBA (Agribusiness Management) and MBA (Rural Management) from below. This Fee structure consists of Hostel, Mess, Books & Materials and including Laptop to all students.
For MBA (Agribusiness Management) 2020-22 Course:
For MBA (Rural Management) 2020-22 Course:
Candidates are recommended to keep in touch with the official website and the college for updates on KSRM MBA Admission 2020 as the schedule may change as per the prerogative of the institute.
For more detail of KSRM MBA Admission 2020 follow the official website: ksrm.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.