University of Kerala offers Admission to MBA (Full time), MBA ( Tourism-Full time) under the Credit and Semester System at IMK Kariyavattom Campus, MBA ( Full time) at University Institutes of Management (UIM) of University of Kerala 2018-20. Interested candidates can check all the details of University of Kerala MBA Admission 2018 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc from this page given below.
University of Kerala MBA Admission 2018
Candidates desirous of seeking admission have to register themselves in the University Website. The candidates should possess a valid score from any one of the entrance examinations conducted by K-MAT, C-MAT or CAT. The scores obtained during the year 2017 August onward and 2018 alone be considered. Those students who are appearing for their final year/final semester degree examination are also eligible to apply.
Schedule for University of Kerala MBA Admission 2018 is given below.
|Last date for receipt of completed online application form||14 Jun 2018|
|Conduct of Group Discussion and Personal Interview||05 Jul-06 Jul 2018|
|Release of provisional rank list||13 Jul 2018|
|Counseling at IMK, Kariavattom Campus,
University of Kerala
|25,26 &27 Jul 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||01 Aug 2018|
University of Kerala has release Provisional Rank list of candidates with counselling dates and time after the conduction of Group Discussion and Personal Interview for MBA 2018 admission. Candidates can check the Rank list from the official website or through the direct link which is provided below.
- Click here to check Provisional Ranklist for MBA Admission
- Click here to check University of Kerala MBA 2018 Rank List.
Note: Students are advised to bring their completed profile printout, along with original KMAT/CAT/CMAT Scorecard and Community certificate, BPL certificate (For only forward communities) along with Income certificates at the time of counselling.
Candidates desirous of seeking admission have to register themselves in the University
Website by logging on to www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in or through the direct link provided below.Candidates who are appearing for their final year/final semester degree examination are
also eligible to apply. Applications submitted after that will not be accepted.
- The registration fee for the admission is Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only).
The candidate should have passed the degree from any Indian University, under the regular
stream, recognized by the University of Kerala and shall be in the 10+2+3 pattern (or in 10+2+4
pattern). In all the cases the student should have passed the degree examination with not less than
50% marks/equivalent grade (no rounding off allowed)in Part III /core plus complimentary in BA,
B.Sc., B.Com. etc., or 50% marks/equivalent grade (no rounding off allowed) in aggregate in case of
B.E/ B.Tech, B.Sc. (Agri.) and other 4/5 year degree courses. The candidates, who have passed
MA/M.Sc./M.Com.or any other PG Degree recognized by the University of Kerala with 50% of
marks/equivalent grade in aggregate, are also eligible for admission. SC/ST candidates shall be given
relaxation as per University rules.
*Candidates who enjoy communal reservation such as SEBC, SC/ST who have BPL endorsement in the Ration Card are not eligible for BPL reservations. Only candidates belonging to Forward Communities who are Economically Backward are eligible for BPL reservations as per G.O.(M.S)No.108/2008/H.Edn dated 20.09.2008.Such candidates must produce BPL certificate from the
Village Officer/Revenue Authority concerned.
Note: As per U.O AcB/I/Admns BC/2008 dated 20.09.2008, for reservation of 20% seats under SEBC,the total seats for PG Programmes in an institution will be taken as one unit. If necessary, for allotment of such seats, rotation system will be followed
The various aspects involved in the process of admission are as follows.
- The candidates should possess a valid score from any one of the entrance examinations
conducted by K-MAT, C-MAT or CAT. The scores obtained during the year 2017 August
onwards and 2018 alone be considered.
- Those students who are appearing for their final year/final semester degree examination are also eligible to apply.
- The provisional rank list for admission to the MBA programme which will be prepared on the basis of the score obtained by the candidate in the Entrance Test (80% weightage), Group Discussion (10% weightage) and Interview (10% weightage).
- Once a candidate chooses a centre and pays the fee, he or she under any circumstances cannot be transferred to any other centre even if any vacancies are available. Hence care must be taken while choosing a centre.
- After the registration process is over, there is no need to send the hard copies to the University/ IMK/UIM. Once the print out page appears, the candidate has registered successfully.
- Candidates who have passed their Degree or Master’s Degree from other Universities should produce the Eligibility Certificate issued by the University of Kerala (Course Equivalency Certificate) at the time of admission. Only those candidates who produce eligibility certificate and mark lists of Degree or Master’s Degree, at the time of counseling, will be considered for admission.
- The counseling for admission will be held at the Senate Hall. In the absence of eligible SC/ST candidates, the same will be filled by candidates belonging to OEC category and subsequently by SEBC candidates and finally by General candidates.
During counseling once the Register number and name of the candidate is called and found absent, immediately the next candidate will be given opportunity and hence mere rank in the provisional rank list does not guarantee admission.
For more details of University of Kerala MBA Admission 2018 – Download Notification.
Official Website: www.keralauniversity.ac.in