KU PGCET 2019 Admit Card – Kakatiya University will be releasing the KU PGCET 2019. The authorities will be releasing the admit card in offline mode i.e will be sending it via postal service. It will neither be releasing the KU PGCET 2019 admit card over the official website nor will it be handing the admit cards in person. All those candidates who had successfully submitted their KU PGCET 2019 Applications will be only able to download their KU PGCET 2019 Admit card. KU will not be later accepting any changes related to the change of address. The University has clearly mentioned that it will not be responsible for any delay, faced by a candidate in the receipt of the admit card. To know more on KU PGCET 2019 Admit card, a candidate can keep reading!
KU PGCET 2019 Admit Card
KUPGCET 2019 Admit Card will not be conducting any entrance exam for MA(Hindi), M.A(Sanskrit) and M.Sc.(MIT). Note that, for pg admission to Kakatiya University or Satavahana University, a candidate will be needed to fill only one application. Candidates can keep a track of KU PGCET 2019 related events from below.
|Issuance of Admit Card||4th week of May 2019|
|KUPGCET 2019 exam date||4th week of May to 1st week of Jun 2019|
Download: Candidates will be able to download their KU PGCET 2019 Admit Card from here.
Details Mentioned On KU PGCET 2019 Admit Card
As the KU PGCET 2019 Admit Card is said to be released via postal or courier service, a candidate needs to go through the details mentioned on it. In case of any discrepancy, it immediately needs to be brought into the notice of the authorities.
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration/Application Number
- Admit Card Number
- Examination Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Venue Address
- General Instructions
Duplicate KU PGCET 2019 Admit Card
Due to some unavoidable circumstances, if a candidate did not receive KU PGCET 2019 Admit card, he or she can avail the facility of getting a duplicate admit card. For this facility, a candidate will be required to pay an additional fee of Rs. 100(as per last year’s records) in cash or demand draft mode. To get this duplicate KU PGCET 2019 admit card, a candidate will be required to show the acknowledgment letter and one passport size photograph.
Instruction regarding KU PGCET 2019 Admit card
- As per the official details, The Hall Ticket will be sent only by post and will not be issued to the candidates in person but it may also be released in online mode.
- Request for change of address will not be entertained. If the candidates move from the address mentioned on the application form
- In case of non-receipt of Hall Ticket, a duplicate Hall Ticket will be issued to the candidate one day before the Entrance Test concerned, during the office hours, on by paying Cash/ Demand Draft for Rs.100/- (drawn in favor of Registrar, KUCET A/c. payable at State Bank of Hyderabad, KU Branch) production of i) Acknowledgement Receipt / Proof of submission of application form for Entrance Test.
- One passport size photograph, identical to the one affixed to the application form for Entrance Test.
- Candidates will be notified regarding the release of admit card via text messages or an email.
- All the candidates will be required to submit the original OMR sheet to the invigilator. But they can take the duplicate OMR response sheet and question paper for their correspondence.
KU PGCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The entrance tests in all the subjects, except that of M.P.Ed., will consist of 100 multiple choice objective questions for 100 marks. For M.P.Ed. Course, the entrance test will be of 75 multiple choice objective questions 75 marks. The remaining 25 marks will be awarded by the Department of Physical Education, Kakatiya University for the sports achievements of the candidates.
- Total Number of Marks – 100
- Total Number of Questions – 100
- Question Type – Objective (MCQ type)
- Mode of Paper – Offline (OMR Sheet)
KU PGCET 2019 Frequently Asked Questions
Qs. I don’t remember my User Id. What should I do?
Ans. The User ID and Password will be sent to the registered mail id of the candidate. In such case, a candidate should check their inbox to retrieve the User ID and Password.
Qs. I have not received my admit card. Whom should I contact in this regard?
Ans. In case if the candidate is unable to download the admit card, ensure that the details provided are correct. If the problem still persists, contact the exam conducting body authorities.
Qs. My date of birth printed on the admit card is not correct. What should I do?
Ans. In case of any discrepancy or error in the Admit card, contact the exam conducting authorities immediately.
KU PGCET 2018 TimeTable
This was the timetable of KU PGCET, last year. There were 2 sessions, to be precise – Morning and evening.