KU PGCET 2018 Admit Card – Kakatiya University has released KU PGCET 2018 Admit Card. Intimation about the availability of the admit card is also sent to the applicant on his/her mobile phone. The admit card of KUPGCET 2018 contains time, date of test, address of examination centre. It is mandatory to bring the admit card at the examination center. Without this, candidate will not be allowed to sit for the test. As per the official issuance, Admit card has been released in online mode. There will usually no Entrance Test for the courses of M.A (Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu), M.Sc. (Food Science & Technology) and M.Sc., (MIT). Other than the above mentioned programs, candidates need to appear for the entrance test. Know more about KUPGCET 2018 Admit card from the article below.
KU PGCET 2018 Admit Card
The KUPGCET 2018 Admit Card is issued for only those candidates who submitted the application form duly completed in all aspects, before the last date. No printed admit card will be sent to candidates through post.
|Issuance of Admit Card||27 May 2018|
|KUPGCET 2018 exam date||29 May to 04 Jun 2018|
Download here: Click here to download Admit Card of KU PGCET 2018.
Instruction regarding KU PGCET 2018 Admit card.
- As per the official details, The Hall Ticket will be sent only by post and will not be issued to the candidates in person but it may also be released in online mode.
- Request for change of address will not be entertained. If the candidates move from the address mentioned on the application form
- In case of non-receipt of Hall Ticket, a duplicate Hall Ticket will be issued to the candidate one day before the Entrance Test concerned, during the office hours, on by paying Cash/ Demand Draft for Rs.100/- (drawn in favour of Registrar, KUCET A/c. payable at State Bank of Hyderabad, KU Branch) production of i) Acknowledgement Receipt / Proof of submission of application form for Entrance Test.
- One passport size photograph, identical to the one affixed to the application form for Entrance Test.
How to download Admit Card?
If Admit card is released in Online mode. The admit card can be downloaded by following the simple instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page for downloading the admit card.
- Enter USer ID and Password in the specified fields.
- Submit the details.
- Download and take print out of the admit card.
KU PGCET 2018 TimeTable
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned in the admit card:
- Application Number
- Hall Ticket Number
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Exam date and time
- Address of the examination center
- Instructions for the candidates
The entrance tests in all the subjects, except that of M.P.Ed., will consist of 100 multiple choice objective questions for 100 marks. For M.P.Ed. Course, the entrance test will be of 75 multiple choice objective questions 75 marks. The remaining 25 marks will be awarded by the Department of Physical Education, Kakatiya University for the sports achievements of the candidates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Qs. I don’t remember my User Id. What should I do?
Ans. The User ID and Password will be sent to the registered mail id of the candidate. In such case, candidate should check their inbox to retrieve the User ID and Password.
Qs. I am not able to download my admit card. Whom should I contact in this regard?
Ans. In case if the candidate is unable to download the admit card, ensure that the details to be provided are correct. If the problem still persists, contact the exam conducting body authorities.
Qs. My date of birth printed on the admit card is not correct. What should I do?
Ans. In case of any discrepancy or error in the Admit card, contact the exam conducting authorities immediately.