KU PGCET 2018 Application Form – The KUPGCET 2018 Application Form, issued by the Kakatiya University, will be available on its official website, kakatiya.ac.in or kudoa.in. Candidate should submit the online applications before the last date. Any application submitted after the last date will not be accepted.
The applications must be submitted through online mode only. Candidates will first need to register by providing their valid and active Email ID and Phone Number. On registering successfully, applicant receives User Id and Password by email. With the help of the User ID and Password , candidates will be able to Fill/Submit/View Application Form. Check more details on KUPGCET 2018 Application Form from the article below.
KU PGCET 2018 Application Form
The applications for the KUPGCET 2018 shall be available in the month of April 2018. Candidates may refer to following dates to get an idea of when form may be available.
|Online application process begins from||Third week of April 2018|
|Last date for submitting the online application (without late fee)||Fourth week of May 2018|
|Last date for submitting the online application (with late fee of Rs. 600)||Fourth week of May 2018|
Apply here: Application form of KU PGCET 2018 will be available at kudoa.in.
Following amount was applicable as application fee last time. Furthermore, this amount’s payment was through TS/AP Online centers or through payment gateway (credit/Debit cards) / Net Banking.
|OC/BC & others candidates||Rs.450/-|
When the candidate start filling in details in the Online Application, ensure to have the following necessities:
- Candidate’s Mobile Number
- Documents pertaining to the personal details and academic records.
- Scanned copy of the passport size photograph and signature.
Important Instructions Regarding Application Form of KU PGCET 2018
- The Online Application will be available on website, kupgcet.com from the Third week of April 2018.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling in details in the application form.
- Keep all the Certificates, Soft Copies of Scanned Photo and Signature with yourself while filling in details in the application form.
- The application fee paid by the applicant is Non-Refundable.
- In the end, the system displays an application number.
How to Apply Online for KUPGCET 2018?
Candidates can apply for the entrance test by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to apply online
- Aspirants will first need to register by providing the Name and other personal details with email ID and date of birth.
- Provide valid email id and mobile number at the time of registration.
- On completion of registration details entry, the applicant will receive user ID and password on their mobile number and email ID.
- Next, click on ‘Proceed to Payment’ button and make the payment.
Fill all Personal Details, Reservation details, communication details, educational qualification details and upload passport size photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format and click on Save & Continue.
Ensure that the information provided in the application form is correct. If it is correct submit it and take a print out of the application for future references.
Applicants need not to send the print out of the Application form.
Insofar, official details of KU PGCET 2018 application form have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Kakatiya University releases KU PGCET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.