KU PGCET 2019 Application Form – Kakatiya University will release KUPGCET 2019 Application Form. Usually, the KU PGCET 2019 application process will begin in the month of April. The application forms will be made available over the official website i.e kakatiya.ac.in. In case, a candidate is willing to apply for more than one-course separate application forms needs to be filled and submitted. Firstly, a candidate will be required to get oneself registered, by entering some personal and course-related details. Once the KU PGCET 2019 registration has been completed, a candidate will be able to Fill/Submit/View Application Form, along with a specified amount of application fee. Check more details on KUPGCET 2019 Application Form from the article below.
KU PGCET 2019 Application Form
Interested candidates need to first go through and fulfill the KU PGCET 2019 eligibility criteria. Candidates can keep a track of KU PGCET 2019 Application form-related events from below.
|KUPGCET 2019 Application Form||Dates(Tentative)|
|Online application process begins from||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Last date for submitting the online application (without late fee)||2nd week of May 2019|
|Last date for submitting the online application (with late fee of Rs. 600)||2nd week of May 2019|
Apply: Candidates will be able to fill KU PGCET 2019 Application Form from here.
KU PGCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check whether they are or not eligible for admission to a particular course, offered by Kakatiya University or not. Only eligible candidates will be considered for admission in this University. Ineligible candidatures will be canceled by the authorities.
How to Apply For KUPGCET 2019?
KU PGCET 2019 application forms will only be made available over the official website of the university, which is www.kupgcet.com. Candidates can follow the instructions mentioned below to apply for KU PGCET 2019.
- Start by visiting the link provided below the dates table. This direct link will be activated by the authorities, as per the released dates.
- Candidates will be required to get themselves registered, by filling these details as shown in the picture below.
- After filling all the KU PGCET 2019 registration details, a candidate can “Continue to payment” by clicking the button, appearing at the end of the page.
- Select any of the available payment gateways and make the payment o the specified amount of KU PGCET 2019 application fee.
- After making the payment, a candidate will be required to re-login and complete the personal details section. Click “Save and Continue”button to proceed to the last step.
- Over the 3rd step, a candidate will be asked to enter education or academic related details. Ans click the “Save” button to finally submit the form.
- Save a copy of the transaction made and the filled in KU PGCET 2019 application form for future reference.
KU PGCET 2019 Registration Fee
KU PGCET 2019 application fee has not yet been specified by the authorities. As soon as the Kakatiya University releases any information related to this, we shall be updating the same over this page. Till that time, a candidate can have a look at the expected KU PGCET 2019 registration fee. Last year, this fee could be paid in both online (Credit/Debit cards/ Net Banking) or in offline mode (at nearest TS/AP online center).
|OC/BC & others candidates||Rs.450/-|
Important Instructions Regarding Application Form of KU PGCET 2019
- The Online Application will be available on website, kupgcet.com.
- Read all the instructions and the eligibility criteria carefully before filling in details in the application form.
- Keep all the Certificates, Soft Copies of Scanned Photo and Signature with yourself while filling in details in the application form.
- The application fee paid by the applicant is Non-Refundable.
- In the end, the system displays an application number. Make sure, to make a note of it for future reference.