KU PGCET 2018 Result – The KUPGCET 2018 Result has been announced by the Director of Admissions of Kakatiya University for admission into P.G./P.G. Diploma Courses for the Academic Year 2018-19. Candidates who appeared for the entrance exam can now check their result by entering the User ID and Password. The preparation of merit list is as per entrance exam scores. The candidates who make through the merit list has appeared for counselling. Kakatiya University publishes counselling schedule also on the University’ s official website. Candidates need to report at the counselling venue as per schedule. Check more details on KUPGCET 2018 Result from the article below.

Latest: KU PGCET 2018 provisional merit list of special category students who attended certificate verification has been declared. Candidates can check it through the link provided below.

KU PGCET 2018 Result

The result for KUPGCET 2018 is available in online mode only. Kakatiya University indeed not send score card through post.

Events Dates
KUPGCET 2018 exam date 29 May to 04 Jun 2018
Declaration of result 22 Jun 2018

Check here:

  • Click here to check the Provisional Merit list of special category students who attended certificate verification and required to attend for counselling on August 13, 2018 at 10 A.M for college selection.
  • Click here to check Result of KU PGCET 2018.

How to check the Result?

Candidates can check their result by simply following the instructions given below:

  1. Click on the link that will be provided on this page to check the result.
  2. Enter User ID and Date Of Birth
  3. Click on the ‘Login’ button to submit the details
  4. Download and take print out the KU PGCET 2018 Result.

Reservation Details

85% of the available seats in every course, shall be reserved in favour of the Local Candidates in relation to the Local area and the remaining 15% of seats will be filled up by both the Local and Non-Local Candidates as per the following rules.

Reservation for ‘A’ Local Area Candidates

The Part of the State comprising districts of Khammam, Adilabad, Hyderabad (including twin cities), Karimnagar, Mahaboobnagar, Medak, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Ranga Reddy and Warangal shall be regarded as the local area for the purpose of admission to the Kakatiya University and to any other educational institution.

Reservation for ‘B’ Local Candidates

A candidate gets reservation in this if he/she satisfies following:

  1. Candidate has studied in an educational Institution from one of the districts (see list in brochure) for more than 4 consecutive academic years.
  2. Candidate, during the 4 years, appeared for a qualifying examination.

Reservation for Female Candidates

The reservation for the female candidates will be subject wise only. Minimum 33.33% of the available seats in each course including those offered under self-finance scheme in the University Constituent and Affiliated Colleges will be allotted to the eligible female candidates from each category.

Reservation for SC/ST Candidates

  1. For SC candidates 15% seats will be reserved in each subject/course.
  2. For ST candidates, 7.5% seats will be reserved for ST candidates in each subject/course.

Reservation for Backward Class Candidates

The reservation for various groups in the Backward Class categories will be as follows:

Group Reservation of seats
A 7%
B 10%
C 1%
D 7%
E 4%

Reservation for Physically Challenged Candidates

  1. 3% reservation for Physically Handicapped candidates will be provided in the sequence of visually handicapped, hearing impaired, orthopaedically handicapped (each 1%).
  2. Candidates seeking admission under this category need to submit Medical Certificate from appropriate Medical Authority.

KU PGCET 2018 Counselling

At the time of counselling, the candidates need to bring the following documents in original and two set of photocopies:

  1. KU PGCET 2018 Hall Ticket
  2. KUPGCET 2018 Rank Card
  3. Mark Sheets and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
  4. Transfer Certificate (TC)
  5. Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate for SC, ST, BC candidates
  6. Passing Certificates of qualifying degree examination.
  7. Consolidated Memorandum of Marks (Part-I and Part-II) of the qualifying degree examination.
  8. Secondary School Certificate
  9. Proof of Local/Non-Local status
  10. SC/ST/BC Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate
  11. Latest Income Certificates issued by Tahsildar


Leave a Reply