KU PGCET 2020 Result / Score Card – After having conducted KU PGCET 2020 across its test centers, then candidates will be able to view the results from the office on the notice board of the Admission Office. The Director of Admission, Kakatiya University will release the KU PGCET 2020 Results. This result will be released for PG/PG Diploma admission to this University. Also, KU PGCET 2020 Result or Marks card/rank card will be sent to a candidate via post or by any other means. Further on this basis, the merit list will be prepared and released. Selected candidates will be then called for the final selection round, that of KU PGCET 2020 Counseling round. To know more about KU PGCET 2020 Result, a candidate are advised to go through this page.
KU PGCET 2020 Result
Candidates will be able to check KU PGCET 2020 Result, which will be released in the form of a rank card. The marks obtained by a candidate, along with the KU PGCET 2020 rank will be mentioned over the KU PGCET 2020 Result.
Below a schedule is given which contains the expected dates and events regarding the KU PGCET 2020 result, it will be updated once the official notification arrives.
|KU PGCET 2020 Result||Important Dates|
|KUPGCET 2020 exam date||4th week of May to 1st week of Jun 2020|
|Declaration of result||4th week of Jun 2020|
Result: The notification regarding the KU PGCET 2020 Result will be published on the official website i.e. kakatiya.ac.in.
How to check KU PGCET 2020 Result?
Mostly, KU will be release the KU PGCET 2020 Rank card in online mode, as well. For the year 2020, the authorities are yet to release whether they will be releasing the KU PGCET 2020 Result in online or offline mode. In case it is announced in online mode, a candidate can check their result by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to check the result.
- Enter User ID and Date Of Birth
- Click on the ‘Login’ button to submit the details
- Download and take print out the KU PGCET 2020 Result.
KU PGCET 2020 Reservation Details
85% of the available seats in every course, shall be reserved in favour of the Local Candidates in relation to the Local area and the remaining 15% of seats will be filled up by both the Local and Non-Local Candidates as per the following rules, below given reservation details are as per the previous year information and it will be updated once the official notification arrives.
Reservation for ‘A’ Local Area Candidates
The Part of the State comprising districts of Khammam, Adilabad, Hyderabad (including twin cities), Karimnagar, Mahaboobnagar, Medak, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Ranga Reddy and Warangal shall be regarded as the local area for the purpose of admission to the Kakatiya University and to any other educational institution.
Reservation for ‘B’ Local Candidates
A candidate gets reservation in this if he/she satisfies following:
- Candidate has studied in an educational Institution from one of the districts (see list in brochure) for more than 4 consecutive academic years.
- Candidate, during the 4 years, appeared for a qualifying examination.
Reservation for Female Candidates
The reservation for the female candidates will be subject wise only. Minimum 33.33% of the available seats in each course including those offered under self-finance scheme in the University Constituent and Affiliated Colleges will be allotted to the eligible female candidates from each category.
Reservation for SC/ST Candidates
- For SC candidates 15% seats will be reserved in each subject/course.
- For ST candidates, 7.5% seats will be reserved for ST candidates in each subject/course.
Reservation for Backward Class Candidates
The reservation for various groups in the Backward Class categories will be as follows:
|Group||Reservation of seats|
Reservation for Physically Challenged Candidates
- 3% reservation for Physically Handicapped candidates will be provided in the sequence of visually handicapped, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped (each 1%).
- Candidates seeking admission under this category need to submit Medical Certificate from appropriate Medical Authority.
KU PGCET 2020 Tie Breaker
When two or more candidates end up getting the same marks or ranks, a tie situation arises. In such a situation, Kakatiya University will consider average marks secured in optional subjects of the qualifying examination at degree level. If the tie persists, the total marks obtained in the entire qualifying exam will be taken into consideration.
KU PGCET 2020 Cut Off Marks
Mostly, for PG/PG Diploma course admission, a candidate will be required to appear and secure the minimum cut off marks. Candidates will only be considered to have qualified for KU PGCET 2020 if he or she meets the minimum marks requirement as specified by the University. The University specifies different cut off marks for candidates belonging to different categories.
- For SC/ST or PHC candidate, no minimum cut off has been set by the Kakatiya University.
- For other category candidates, a minimum of 30% marks will be considered for admission.
- Other than meeting the minimum marks requirement, a candidate should have passed the qualifying level of examination.
KU PGCET 2020 Counselling
The final selection round for KU admission is that of KU PGCET 2020 Counseling. Kakatiya University will conduct a centralized counseling for KU PGCET 2020. Selected candidates will be intimated about the exam venue and reporting time over the official website. At the time of KU PGCET 2020 counseling, the candidates need to bring the following documents in original and two sets of photocopies.
One must note that the below given information are based on the previous year information brochure and it will be updated once the official notification arrives.
- KU PGCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- KUPGCET 2020 Rank Card
- Mark Sheets and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community, Nativity, and Date of Birth Certificate for SC, ST, BC candidates
- Passing Certificates of qualifying degree examination.
- Consolidated Memorandum of Marks (Part-I and Part-II) of the qualifying degree examination.
- Secondary School Certificate
- Proof of Local/Non-Local status
- SC/ST/BC Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate
- Latest Income Certificates issued by Tahsildar
Once these documents will be verified, only then a candidate will be allotted a seat across its member college. Then, within a stipulated time period, a candidate will be required to complete the KU PGCET 2-020 admission formalities and reserve a seat under their name.Insofar, official details of KU PGCET 2020 Result / Score Card have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.