Kakatiya University has issued notification for Kakatiya University Post-Graduate Common Entrance Tests – 2017 (KUPGCET-2017) for admission to various P.G./P.G Diploma and 5-Year Integrated M.Sc. Courses in the University/Constituent Colleges and Affiliated Colleges for the academic year 2017- 18. Interested candidates can read all the necessary details regarding KU PGCET 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee etc. on this page.
A notice regarding KU PGCET 2017 Spot Counselling has been published. Scroll down to check the same.
KU PGCET 2017
Kakatiya University conducted the KU PGCET 2017 Entrance Exam for admission to the various P.G./P.G Diploma courses. The selection shall be based on the rank of the KU PGCET 2017 Entrance Examination.
Schedule of KU PGCET 2017 is given below.
|Starts of submission of Online Application form||17 Apr 2017|
|Last date for filling and submission of online application forms( without late fee)||10 May 2017|
|Last date for filling and submission of online application forms (with a late fee of Rs.600/-)|
|Availability of Admit Card||02 Jun 2017|
|Commencement of P.G. Entrance Tests||09-16 Jun 2017|
KU PGCET 2017 First Phase Certificate Verification and Web Option schedule has been announced. Candidates can take part in Document Verification process and Web option filling as per the schedule given below.
Spot Counselling – New!
Special Categories: Special category NCC, NSS,CAP,SPORTS & PHC certificate verification will be held in next phase of certificate verification; hence, the candidates concerned are requested to submit all copies of relevant certificates at the office on the day of certificate verification.
Note: The certificate verification of Non Entrance subjects of M.A.(Urdu), M.A.(Hindi),M.A.(Sanskrit), Food Science & Technology, Nano-Technology and MIT will be held from 11 to 12 August 2017.
Seat Allotment – 2nd Round
Kakatiya University (KU) has published phase 2 Seat Allotment result on the official website for admission to various P.G./P.G Diploma and 5-Year Integrated M.Sc. Candidates can check the seat allotment result through the direct link provided below by selecting District, College & Course.
- To Check KU PGCET 2017 2nd Seat Allotment Result – Click Here
KU PGCET 2017 Question Paper & Answer Key
KUPGCET Question Paper & Answer key 2017 has been uploaded on the official website, Which can also be checked through the direct link provided below.
|Subject||Question Booklet||Answer Key|
|3321 M.A. ENGLISH||Click here||Click here|
|3322 M.A. TELUGU||Click here||Click here|
|3323 M.A. ECONOMICS||Click here||Click here|
|3324 M.A. PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION||Click here||Click here|
|3325 M.A. POLITICAL SCIENCE||Click here||Click here|
|3326 M.A. HISTORY||Click here||Click here|
|3327 M.A. SOCIOLOGY||Click here||Click here|
|3328 MASTER OF COMMUNICATION AND JOURNALISM||Click here||Click here|
|3329 MASTER OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT||Click here||Click here|
|3330 MASTER OF SOCIAL WORK||Click here||Click here|
|3331 M.COM||Click here||Click here|
|3332 M.SC. BOTANY||Click here||Click here|
|3333 M.SC. ZOOLOGY||Click here||Click here|
|3334 M.SC. CHEMISTRY||Click here||Click here|
|3335 M.SC. PHYSICS||Click here||Click here|
|3336 M.SC. MATHEMATICS||Click here||Click here|
|3337 M.SC. MICROBIOLOGY||Click here||Click here|
|3338 M.SC. BIOCHEMISTRY||Click here||Click here|
|3339 M.SC. PSYCHOLOGY||Click here||Click here|
|3340 M.SC. BIOTECHNOLOGY||Click here||Click here|
|3341 P.G. DIPLOMA IN SERICULTURE||Click here||Click here|
|3342 MASTER OF TOURISM MANAGEMENT||Click here||Click here|
|3343 MASTER OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE||Click here||Click here|
|3344 MASTER OF EDUCATION||Click here||Click here|
|3345 M.SC. GEOLOGY||Click here||Click here|
|3346 MASTER OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION||Click here||Click here|
|3347 M.SC. 5 YEARS INTEGRATED||Click here||Click here|
|3348 M.A. GENDER STUDIES||Click here||Click here|
|3349 M.SC. COMPUTER SCIENCE||Click here||Click here|
KU PGCET 2017 Application Form
Application Form of KU PGCET 2017 has been issued by Kakatiya University. The candidates can apply for KU PGCET 2017 only through online mode. For the sake of convenience, we have also provided the direct link to access the online application.
Application process is over now…!!!
The registration fee for a single subject is Rs. 450/- for OC/BC candidates and Rs. 350/- for SC/ST/PH candidates. The registration fee may be paid at any TS/AP Online centers or through payment gateway (credit/Debit cards) / Net Banking.
Courses offered under Kakatiya University:
- M.A. (Telugu, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Economics, Political Science, Public Administration, History, Sociology Gender Studies.);
- M.Sc. (Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Physics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Computer Science, Psychology);
- Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM);
- Master of Tourism Management (MTM);
- Master of Social Work (MSW);
- Master of Mass Communication & Journalism (MCJ);
- M.Com. (M.Com; M.Com. (Financial Accounting); M.Com.(Banking & Insurance); and M.Com.(Computer Applications));
- P.G. Diploma in Sericulture, Clinical Bio-Chemistry;
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLISc);
- Master of Education (M.Ed.); and 5-Year Integrated PG Programme in M.Sc. (Biotechnology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry).,
Courses offered under Satavahana University, Karimnagar:
- M.A (Economics, Sociology, English, Telugu, Urdu);
- Master of Social Work (MSW);
- M.Com. (M.Com., M.Com. (Financial Accounting));
- M.Sc. (Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Physics, Engineering Physics & Instrumentation, Food Science & Technology)
KU PGCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The University may, for administrative reasons, conduct the Entrance Test before publication of the results of qualifying Degree Examinations concerned. But qualifying in the Entrance Test alone does not confer a right of admission on a candidate. In addition to being qualified at the Entrance Test, a candidate will be eligible for admission only if he/she passes the qualifying Degree Examination before the first phase of counseling and secures the prescribed minimum marks in the subject (s) courses concerned, as mentioned in Part-II of the information Booklet. The Candidates who took Instant/ Supplementary Examination will not be allowed unless they get qualified, on the day of counseling. The memorandum of marks and pass certificates of the qualifying examination are not called for along with the application form for Entrance Test and the eligibility of the candidate is not verified/decided at the time of allowing the candidates to appear for the Entrance Test. Hence, even if candidates are qualified in the Entrance Test, they shall not have any right for admission unless they fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down in the rules. Such cases will be summarily rejected at the time of admission.
Candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to the course he/she has applied, before appearing at the Entrance Test.
KU PGCET 2017 Hall Ticket
The Hall Ticket of Kakatiya University Post-Graduate Common Entrance Tests (KU PGCET) 2017 will be issued online on the official website of Kakatiya University. KU PGCET 2017 Hall tickets will be available for download only for those candidates who have submitted the application form alongwith prescribed fee in time. Such candidates can download the KU PGCET 2017 Hall Ticket using the direct link will be provided below.
How to download Admit Card
- Visit the official link to Admit Card download page as given above.
- Enter the Application No as generated at the time of registration.
- Enter the Date of Birth in (DD/MM/YYYY) eg.27/07/1984
- Click the Submit Button and the Admit Card will appear.
- Save and Print the Admit Card to appear in the KU PGCET 2017 Hall Ticket.
KU PGCET 2017 Entrance Exam Pattern
- The entrance tests in all the subjects, except that of M.P.Ed., will consist of 100 multiple choice objective questions for 100 marks. For M.P.Ed. Course, the entrance test will be of 80 multiple choice objective questions 80 marks.
- The remaining 20 marks will be awarded by the Department of Physical Education, Kakatiya University for the sports achievements of the candidates. A table showing the incentive marks for sports achievement at different levels and sports certificate attestation form to be filled and signed by the Concerned National sports Federation / State sports federation / University sports
There will be no Entrance Test for the courses of M.A (Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu), M.Sc. (Food Science & Technology) and M.Sc., (MIT) but the candidates seeking admission into these courses have to submit the application in response to this notification. The admissions shall be made based on merit in the qualifying examination.
Candidates who have passed or appeared for final year Intermediate Examination (MPC/BPC) of 2017 are eligible to apply for 5 Year Integrated M.Sc. Courses.
- M.P.C Students are eligible to opt M. Sc Chemistry and
- Bi. P. C students are eligible to opt M. Sc Bio-Technology in 5 Year Integrated programme
For more details of KU PGCET 2017 – Download Information Brochure.
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.