KU PGCET 2018 – Kakatiya University, Warangal conducts a university level Post Graduate Common Entrance Test. Notification for KUPGCET to invite applications for PG, PG Diploma, 5-Year Integrated M.Sc Courses has been released. KUPGCET is looked forward to be the single entrance exam for admission to above-mentioned courses offered in University, Constituent, and Affiliated Colleges under the jurisdiction of Kakatiya University and Satavahana University.
KU PGCET 2018
Interested aspirants could apply for KUPGCET 2018 at kakatiya.ac.in / kudoa.in. The application process was to be completed through online mode only. Before filling in details in the online application form, candidates had to make payment for the application fee through online mode. Now candidates can download KU PGCET 2018 Hall Ticket / Admit Card from the website. The candidates who wish to appear for the entrance test must download their admit card and bring it at the examination center. The admission to the various PG / PG Diploma program will be on the basis of merit, i.e., marks obtained in the entrance examination. Check more details on KUPGCET 2018 from the article below.
|Online application process begins from||20 Apr 2018|
|Last date for submitting the online application (without late fee)||15 May 2018|
|Last date for submitting the online application (with late fee of Rs. 600)||20 May 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card||27 May 2018|
|KUPGCET 2018 exam date||29 May to 04 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of result||22 Jun 2018|
|Counselling Starts||13 Aug 2018|
|Verification and Allotment under Sponsored Quota seats||03 Sep 2018|
Notification for filling up of Vacant Seats
Sponsored Quota Admission
KUPGCET 2018 Counselling
The candidates who make through the merit list are allowed to participate in the counselling. Selected candidates need to report at the counselling venue as per the schedule. The schedule of third counselling is released now. Candidates are advised to check the schedule provided below.
Fourth Counselling Schedule
- Click here to check the notification regarding fourth counselling.
- Click here to check the notification regarding third counselling.
- Click here to check the Information regarding the extension of Phase-II of web option up to Aug 12, 2018.
- Click here to check the first phase seat allocation.
- Click Here to check the counselling seat allocation result.
- Click here for counselling seat allocation result.
- Click here for fourth & final phase seat allocation.
KU PGCET 2018 Answer Key
KUPGCET Answer key 2018 has been uploaded on the official website, Which can also be checked through the direct link provided below.
|4021 M.A. English||Click here|
|4022 M.A. Telugu||Click here|
|4023 M.A. Economics||Click here|
|4024 M.A. Public Administration||Click here|
|4025 M.A. Political Science||Click here|
|4026 M.A. History||Click here|
|4027 M.A. Sociology||Click here|
|4028 Master Of Communication And Journalism||Click here|
|4029 Master Of Human Resource Management||Click here|
|4030 Master Of Social Work||Click here|
|4031 M.Com||Click here|
|4032 M.SC. Botany||Click here|
|4033 M.SC. Zoology||Click here|
|4034 M.SC. Chemistry||Click here|
|4035 M.SC. Physics||Click here|
|4036 M.SC. Mathematics||Click here|
|4037 M.SC. Microbiology||Click here|
|4038 M.SC. Biochemistry||Click here|
|4039 M.SC. Psychology||Click here|
|4040 M.SC. Biotechnology||Click here|
|4042 Master Of Tourism Management||Click here|
|4044 M.Ed||Click here|
|4045 M.Sc. Geology||Click here|
|4046 Master Of Physical Education||Click here|
|4047 M.Sc. 5 Years Integrated||Click here|
|4049 M.Sc. Computer Science||Click here|
Courses offered under Kakatiya University
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Sociology Gender Studies
- Applied Mathematics
- Computer Science
Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM)
Master of Tourism Management (MTM); Master of Social Work (MSW);
Master of Mass Communication & Journalism (MCJ)
- M.Com. (Financial Accounting)
- M.Com.(Banking & Insurance)
- M.Com.(Computer Applications)
P.G. Diploma in Sericulture, Clinical Bio-Chemistry
Master of Library and Information Science (MLISc)
Master of Education (M.Ed.)
5-Year Integrated PG Programme in M.Sc. (Biotechnology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
Courses offered under Satavahana University, Karimnagar
Master of Social Work (MSW)
- M.Com. (Financial Accounting)
- Computer Science
- Engineering Physics & Instrumentation
- Food Science & Technology
The online application form must be filled and submitted before the last date.
There will be a common entrance test for all specializations of M.Com. (i.e., M.Com. General, Financial Accounting, Banking & Insurance, and Computer Applications) and M.Sc. Mathematics (i.e., Mathematics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics).
Whereas, there will be no Entrance Test for the courses of M.A (Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu), M.Sc (Food Science & Technology),M.Sc.(MIT) and PG. Diploma in Clinical Biochemistry. However, candidate do need to submit the application. The admissions to above mentioned program shall be made based on merit in the qualifying examination.
KUPGCET 2018 Application Form
- The Online Application for KUPGCET – 2018 is available at website
- The applications are available at kakatiya.ac.in / kudoa.in.
- Register online by providing the required details. On completing the registration process, the applicants will receive a User ID and Password on their registered mobile number and email id.
- Make payment for the application to proceed to next step of the application process.
- Fill in other required details in the online application form such as Personal Details, Reservation details, Academic Details, Communication details and upload passport size photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format. Submit the application form online.
- On completion of the above mentioned steps, take a printout of the completed application form for future reference,
The registration fee for a single subject is Rs. 450/- for OC/BC candidates and Rs. 350/- for SC/ST/PH candidates. The registration fee may be paid at any TS/AP Online centers or through payment gateway (credited/Debit cards) / Net Banking.
KUPGCET 2018 Admit Card
As per the brochure, KUPGCET 2018 Admit card may be available in online or offline mode and an alert SMS for the same will also be sent to the applicants.The admit card will be issued for only those candidates who will submit application form duly completed in all aspects before the last date. The Admit card for KUPGCET 2018 will contain the information of the exam such as date, time and venue of the examination.
- The entrance tests in all the subjects, except that of M.P.Ed., will consist of 100 multiple choice objective questions for 100 marks. For M.P.Ed. Course, the entrance test will be of 75 multiple choice objective questions 75 marks.
- The remaining 25 marks will be awarded by the Department of Physical Education, Kakatiya University for the sports achievements of the candidates.
Syllabus: Applicants preparing for KU PGCET 2018 can check the syllabus from here.
KUPGCET 2018 Result
The result for the KUPGCET 2018 will be published online at the KUPGCET 2018 website. The candidates can check their result and download the rank card by entering the User ID and Password. The selection of the candidates for PG/ PG diploma programmes will be on the basis of the merit. The merit will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination.
Following was the syllabus last time.
KUPGCET 2018 College List
KUPGCET 2018 Fee Structure
Official Website: kakatiya.ac.in
For more details of KU PGCET 2018 – Download Information Brochure