Kakatiya University has issued a notification for admission into Undergraduate (Non-professional) Course in Telangana State through Degree Online Services, Telangana (Dost). Candidates can check all the details of KU Warangal UG Admission 2017 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
KU Warangal UG Admission 2017
Interested candidates can apply for admission into various undergraduate (Non-Professional) courses, such as B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.B.M., B.C.A., etc. offered by various undergraduate colleges affiliated to Kakatiya University, which includes Constituent, Government, Aided, Autonomous and Private colleges for the academic year 2017-18.
Schedule of KU Warangal UG Admission 2017 is given below.
|Notification||15 May 2017|
|Registrations and web options||18 May to 04 Jun 2017|
|Registration with a Late Fee of Rs.200/- and web options||05 Jun to 06 Jun 2017|
|Seat allotment- First List||10 Jun 2017|
|Reporting to the Colleges by candidates in I-phase||12 Jun to 17 Jun 2017|
|II Phase web Options||18 Jun to 19 Jun 2017|
|Seat allotment- Second List||22 Jun 2017|
|Reporting to the Colleges by candidates -II Phase||23 Jun to 28 Jun 2017|
|Last phase web options||29 Jun to 30 Jun 2017|
|Seat allotment –Final List||03 Jul 2017|
|Reporting to the Colleges by the Candidates-Final Phase||04 Jul to 07 Jul 20172017|
|Commencement of Ist Semester Classes||19 Jun 2017|
Candidates can apply through online mode from http://dost.cgg.gov.in/ or through the direct link was provided below.
- Application process is over now..!!
Application fee is Rs. 100/-.
Step wise guidelines for DOST admission process
- Open http://dost.cgg.gov.in website.
- You will find the home page with the six university logos and various instructions, information of Colleges, Courses etc.
- Thoroughly read all the instructions on the home page such as Check List, Student Instructions and browse the Colleges and Course list .
- Click on “Register” button for registration process.
- UG Online Admission Payment Form will appear. Please fill in the Student Details in the form.
- After filling the UG Online Admission Payment Form click on Proceed to Payment button.
- Payment gateway page will appear. Pay your online application fee using your Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility.
- If payment is successful you will see a message which looks like below.
Candidates seeking admission to Ist year B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.(Gen/ Computers/Comp.Appln.)/B.Com.(Voc)/B.Com.(Hons)/BSW /BBA /BBM/BCA Degree courses must have passed Two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State OR an Examination of any other University/Board recognized as equivalent thereto (other than Pre-Degree course in Oriental Languages of OU).
To know about the complete eligibility criteria and reservation please, Click Here.