Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed 2021 Admit Card – Kumaun University (KU) will be released the admit card for B.Ed / M.Ed entrance examinations 2021. To download Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed 2021 admit card, the candidates need to enter their email id and password. It consists of the details like duration of the exam, reporting time, address of the test centre etc. B.Ed / M.Ed entrance examination 2021 will be held as per schedule. The admit card for B.Ed / M.Ed entrance examinations is not sent via post. Check more information about Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed 2021 admit card from this page.
Latest – Kumaun University has released application form on September 22, 2021 for B.Ed admission 2021. Click here to Apply.
Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed 2021 Admit Card
The admit card is an important verification document which is to be carried by the candidates on the day of the test. The Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed admit card 2021 is to be carried in the printed format. No digital copy of the admit card will be considered valid. Check the complete schedule for Kumaun University BEd/ MEd 2021 Admit Card from the table below.
|Kumaun University BEd/ MEd 2021 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Issue date of Admit Card||to be announced|
|Kumaun University BEd/ MEd 2021 exam date||31 Oct 2021|
Download Admit Card Here: Candidates can download Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed 2021 admit card as per schedule.
How to Download Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed 2021 Admit Card?
The admit card for Kumaun University BEd/ MEd 2021 entrance exam will be available for download by Online mode only. No hard copy of the Admit Card is sent to the candidates by post. The candidates can download their Admit Card by simply following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the direct link provided on this page for downloading the Kumaun University BEd/ MEd 2021 entrance exam Admit Card.
- Next, the candidates will have to log in by entering their email id and password.
- Next, click on the ‘sign in’ button.
- On submitting the details, the admit card for Kumaun University BEd/ MEd 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Lastly, the candidates have to download and take its print out.
What to do if Forgot Kumaun University 2021 Login Credentials?
If the candidates have forgotten their Kumaun University 2021 login password, then they can follow the step given below to get it back.
Step 1: First of all, click on the above link of the admit card.
Step 2: Next, click on the ‘Forgot password’ button.
Step 3: Now, enter the email id in the space provided.
Step 4: Then, click on the ‘verify’ button.
Step 5: Lastly, save the details and write down the password that appears on the screen.
Details Given in the Kumaun University BEd/ MEd Admit Card 2021
The admit card for Kumaun University BEd/ MEd 2021 entrance exam consists of the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Photo of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Date of the entrance test
- Timings of the exam
- Roll Number for the entrance exam
- Address of the Test Center
- Important instructions for the candidate
What Documents to Carry On the Day of the Test?
On the day of the entrance exam, the candidates must carry the following list of documents:
- A print out of the Kumaun University BEd/ MEd entrance exam 2021 Admit Card
- A valid Id proof such as PAN card, Aadhaar Card, Driver’s License, Voter ID card, etc.
Kumaun University BEd/ MEd 2021 Test Centers
The entrance exam for Kumaun University BEd/ MEd 2021 is scheduled to be conducted at the following test cities:
Test Centers for Kumaun University BEd 2021 entrance exam
|Test Centres for B.Ed Exam|
Test Centers for Kumaun University MEd 2021 entrance exam
- SSJ Parisar, Kumaun University, Almora
- DSB Parisar, Kumaun University, Nainital
- MBGPG College, Haldwani
If you have any confusion related to Kumaun University BEd/ MEd 2021 Admit Card, do let us know in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.