Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed 2019 Application Form was available. Candidates who wish to appear in the entrance exam conducted by Kumaun University for granting admission in their B.Ed / M.Ed courses need to register themselves for the exam. Candidates can register themselves online through the Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed 2019 Application Form. Students need to pay the application fees to complete the procedure of registration. Candidates who fail to submit their duly filled application form before the last scheduled date will not be eligible to appear in the exam. Hence, candidates need to carefully fill and submit their application forms making sure that all the information provided by them in the application form is authentic.
Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form immediately after the payment of application fees if they pay the application fee through online mode. If Candidates pay the fees through offline mode then they will be able to fill the application form after 24 hours of payment of application fees. Candidates can pay the application fees in both online and offline mode. A direct link had been provided on this page through which the candidates can pay their application fees online. Candidates can refer to the table below to get a brief idea about the timeline of Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed 2019 exams. This table will help the candidates keep a track of all the happenings in the exam.
|Fee Submission||20 Feb – 16 Mar 2019|
|Online Application Submission||20 Feb – 18 Mar 2019|
|Admit Card Downloading||23 – 31 Mar 2019|
|Tentative Exam Date||31 Mar 2019|
The application process is over now..!!
Application Fees & Mode of Payment
|Examination Fee||Rs. 1200 /-|
|Portal Charges||Rs. 50 /-|
|Total Fee ( Excluding Bank Charges if any )||Rs. 1250 /-|
Candidates was able to Pay the application through online mode ( Credit / Debit Card, Net Banking NEFT/RTGS and Bank Challan.
Note: If a candidates opts the challan mode (Branch Mode ) for submission fo entrance fee than he/she will be eligible to fill up the registration part II within 24 hour of the fee submission through challan.
Steps to apply online
- Apply for online registration ( part 1 )
- Pay Examination fee ( online/challan/NEFT/RTGS)
- Fill Online Application Form ( Part II )
- Download final application.
Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed 2019 Application Form Instructions
The filing and submission of application form is a crucial step for candidates who wish to appear for the common entrance test for B.Ed / M.Ed 2019 conducted by Kumaun University. Candidates will have to keep a few things in mind while going through the application filing and submission procedure. Candidates can refer to the pointers below.
- It advised that the candidates go through the information brochure before applying for the exam.
- The application form will be available only in the online mode.
- Candidate should keep a copy of printed application and produce the documents in support of their UG and/or PG qualifications and claim of weightage marks during the time of verification/counselling. he/she should not submit the hard copy to the university by spot/mail.
- Candidates need a mobile number and an a email id (both active) to complete the application//registration process.
- Applicants should keep a scanned copy of their passport size photo and signature ready before applying online. The size of photograph should be less than 100kb and Sign less than 50kb in size. The dimensions of the photo should be 4.5cm X 3cm and 4.5cm X 1.5cm for the signature.
- After the completion of the form submission candidates will receive a unique Registration Number and Password communicated to them through SMS.