Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed 2018 Application Form will commence in the 1st week of May 2018. Candidates who wish to appear in the entrance exam conducted by Kumaun University for granting admission in their B.Ed / M.Ed courses need to register themselves for the exam. Candidates can register themselves online through the Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed 2018 Application Form. Students need to pay the application fees to complete the procedure of registration. Candidates who fail to submit their duly filled application form before the last scheduled date will not be eligible to appear in the exam. Hence, candidates need to carefully fill and submit their application forms making sure that all the information provided by them in the application form is authentic.
Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed 2018 Application Form
Candidates will be able to register themselves 24 hours after they have paid the application fees. Candidates must deposit the required fees through links available under ‘PAY FEE’ option of the Website. Candidates will be able to pay the application fees in both online mode. A direct link will also be provided on this page through which the candidates will be able to pay their application fees online. Candidates can refer to the table below to get a brief idea about the timeline of Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed 2018 exams. This table will help the candidates keep a track of all the happenings in the exam.
|Commencement of Fees Submission for B.Ed. Entrance Examination||1st week of May 2018|
|Last date of Fee submission||4th week of May 2018|
|Commencement of Application submission||1st week of May 2018|
|Last date for Application Submission||1st week of Jun 2018|
|Issue date of Admit Card||3rd week of Jun 2018|
|B.Ed / M.Ed Entrance Test||4th week of Jun 2018|
|Declaration of B.Ed / M.Ed Result||2nd week of Aug 2018|
Apply Online: Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed 2018 Application form will be available on www.kuentrance.in
Application Fees & Mode of Payment
The application fees for Kumaun University B.Ed/ M.Ed 2018 Application Form will be approx Rs. 700/- (Last year). The application fees will be paid through online mode only. Students will be able to fill their application form only after 24 hours of their payment. Application fees once deposited will not be refunded.
Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed 2018 Application Form Instructions
The filing and submission of application form is a crucial step for candidates who wish to appear for the common entrance test for B.Ed / M.Ed 2018 conducted by Kumaun University. Candidates will have to keep a few things in mind while going through the application filing and submission procedure. Candidates can refer to the pointers below.
- It advised that the candidates go through the information brochure before applying for the exam.
- The application form will be available only in the online mode.
- While submitting the application fees through the offline mode the bank may ask a few things regarding the candidate. It is advised candidates provide accurate details at that time as the details will be forwarded to the university.
- The applicants will receive a unique 10 Character Transaction number by the Bank.
- Candidates will have to enter their date of birth and the unique transaction number to commence the filling of their online application.
- Applicants should keep a scanned copy of their passport size photo and signature ready before applying online. The size of photograph should be less than 100kb and Sign less than 50kb in size. The dimensions of the photo should be 4.5cm X 3cm and 4.5cm X 1.5cm for the signature.
- After the completion of the form submission candidates will receive a unique Registration Number and Password communicated to them through SMS.
Insofar, official details of Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed 2018Application Form have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Kumaun University releases Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.