Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed 2018 Result will be announced on the official website. The result for both B.Ed / M.Ed 2018 will be announced by kumaun University. The result will be published on the official website of the university. The results for the B.Ed / M.Ed 2018 exam conducted by kumaun University will also be published in the newspapers. The kumaun university conducts a common entrance examination for candidates who wish to take admission in the B.Ed / M.Ed courses offered by the university. Candidates will be granted admission on the basis of the marks secured by them in the entrance examination.
Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed 2018 Result
The results will be announced once the exam has been successfully conducted by the university. Candidates who will successfully appear in the examination will be able to check their results as soon as it is published on the official website. Students will have to keep their Roll No. & Date of birth handy to check their results. Candidates can refer to the table below to keep a track of all the events and their expected schedules for the exam. This will help candidates not to miss any important event of the exam.
|B.Ed / M.Ed Entrance Test||4th week of Jun 2018|
|Declaration of B.Ed / M.Ed Result||2nd week of Aug 2018|
Check Result: Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed 2018 Result will be available on www.kuentrance.in
Steps To Check Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed 2018 Result
Candidates are advised to keep a regular check on the official website of the university. However, it should be noted that the students will be notified about the declaration of results through the official website as well as through certain newspapers. Once, the result has been officially declared candidates can refer to the steps listed below to check their results. Checking the Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed 2018 Result is an easy and hassle free procedure.
- Students will have to click on the direct link mentioned above.
- They will be directed to the result download portal.
- Candidates will then have to enter their roll number that will be mentioned on their admit cards.
- They will also have to enter their date of birth.
- Once they have entered the required details they will have to cross check the entered information and click on the submit button.
- The result for B.Ed / M.Ed 2018 will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download and take a printout of the result for further use.