Kumaun University Admit Card 2020 – The admit card for Kumaun University Admit Card 2020 will be released at the Official website. Admit Card will be issued provisionally to the candidate to attend the examination. After downloading the admit card, ensure that the data is printed as per the application form submitted by you. Candidates are advised to download their admit card before the last date. All the details regarding the exam will be mentioned in it. Kumaun University Admit Card 2020 will be in the online mode. A direct link to download the admit card will be provided below.
Kumaun University Admit Card 2020
Kumaun University Admit Card will be issued after the registration process gets over, as per the last year record. The Admit Card 2020 consists of the information such as your name, enrollment number, test center details, reporting timings, and many more.
As per last year.
|Events||Start Date||End Date|
|Application Form Submission (B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.)||First week of Jun 2020||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Application Form Submission (M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. And Professional Courses)||Second week of Jun 2020||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Admit Card release date||To be announced!!||To be announced!!|
Admit Card: Candidates can download the admit card from the official website:kuadmission.com
How To Download Admit Card
Admit Card to write the examination is generated only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application form complete in all respects, on or before the last date specified. Photograph and signature images shall be uploaded on or before the last date.
- Candidates can download the Admit Card by logging into their registered account using their registered Email ID / Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Admit Card will not be sent by post. Visit the official website to see the link to download the Admit Card. The Admit Card will contain details like the Name and Registration Number of the candidate, Date of Exam, Address of the Exam Centre allotted, etc.
- The candidate will not be permitted to appear for the entrance examination without a valid Admit Card. In the examination hall, the candidate should produce his/her Admit Card when demanded by the invigilator.
- Admit Card is an important document and must be kept safe until the admission process is over.
Details In The Admit Card
Admit Card will ensure your identity in the examination hall and thus it is mandatory you do not forget it or misplace it under any circumstances. Following details will be available on the Admit Card 2020:
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Programme Applied For
- Test Centre Number
- Test Date