Kumaun University Application Form 2022 – The online registration for taking admission in various courses in Kumaun University Admission 2022 for sessions 2022-23 is released on the official website at kuntl.net or kunainital.ac.in. The candidates can register on the university website by submitting the registration fee of Rs 50/- only. Each candidate should have filled the application form separately for different courses but the registration fee should be submitted once only. Before applying for an application form, candidates should have ensured that they are eligible or not for the respective courses of that university. Candidates are advised to read all the necessary conditions before filling Kumaun University Application Form 2022, as well as read all the notices and instructions before apply online.
Kumaun University Application Form 2022
Application form for Kumaun University 2022 will be released online. Candidates are advised to fill the online application form before the last date. Candidates can fill the application form from the official website as well as the direct link is also provided here.
Application Form: Click here to apply online for Kumaun University Admission 2022.
official website: kuntl.net
Note: Candidates should note their registration number, Dob and online payment transaction number as it is mandatory to fill out the application form.
Kumaun University Application Form 2022 Overview
|Exam name||Kumaun University Admission 2022|
|Who releases the form||Kumaun University|
|Mode of the form release||Online|
|Official website to fill the form||kuntl.net or kunainital.ac.in|
Kumaun University Application Form 2022 Important Dates
|Start of Application Form Submission||Released|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||to be announced|
Application Fee (as per last year)
The application fee for all courses in Kumaun University Application Form 2022 is Rs. 50/-
- Candidates are advised to fill their fees using Online Mode to Submit Application Form Instantly.
- If a candidate opts the challan mode (Branch Mode) for submission of fee then they will be eligible to fill up the Application Form after 24 Hours of the fee submission through challan.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
How To Apply
Candidates can apply online by using the following steps:
- Check the official website.
- Find the link to “apply online” for respective courses, before that read all the information like eligibility criteria, fees, courses, etc.
- After filling the application form, make payment.
- After filling an online application, it is mandatory for the candidate to take the print out and submit the hard copy of the application in the Campus/ College/ Institute he/she is seeking admission.
- Submission of hard copy of the admission form in the Campus/ College where a candidate is seeking admission.
Before filling the online application form candidates are advised to read all the instructions given below:
- Candidates are required to apply online only. No other mode of registration is permissible.
- The candidate is required to submit the registration fee of Rs. 50-00 through Online Banking and the same can be paid either online with Net Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card or through Challan only once.
- Information given ONLINE at the time of Fee payment cannot be changed at later stage. So be very careful while filling up the information in Fee payment Online Form.
- After the transaction is a successful student can fill multiple forms for different campuses/colleges and different courses with the same TRANSACTION NUMBER (A 12 digit number generated after successful fee submission).
- Kindly also undergo the user manual in the portal to assist you in filing the online admission form.
- Kindly keep the documents ready with you before you start filling the form ONLINE.
- Entries in the online application form should be entered only in English.
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications are given below.
- The size of the .jpeg file should not exceed 80 KB.
- Make sure that the photograph is colored and taken against a light colored background (preferably white).
- The candidate should look straight at the camera with a relaxed face while taking the photograph.
- If the candidate wears glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes are clearly visible.
- Photographs of candidates wearing caps, hats and dark glasses would not be acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Candidates are requested to fill the entire information by him or herself to avoid possible errors.
Kumaun University Application Form 2022 FAQ’s
Ans: You have to apply for admission using the online application form available for the same.
Ans: The official website to apply online for admission to the University is kunainital.ac.in
Ans: No, the application fee is non-refundable.
Official Website: kunainital.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.