Kumaun University Application Form 2020 – The online registration for taking admission in various courses in Kumaun University for session 2020-21 is released on the official website. The candidates can register through from the university website by submitting the registration fee. Each candidate should have filled the application form separately for different courses but the registration fee should be submitted for once only. Before applying for an application form, candidates should have ensured that they are eligible or not for the respective courses of that university. Candidates are advised to read all the necessary condition before filling Kumaun University Application Form 2020, as well as read all the notices and instructions before apply online.
Latest: Kumaun University has extended the last date of application form for UG and PG courses. Scroll down to Apply.
Kumaun University Application Form 2020
Application form for Kumaun University 2020 has been released online. Candidates are advised to fill the online application form before the last date. Candidates can fill the application form from the official website as well as the direct link is also be provided here.
|Events||Start Date||End Date|
|Payment of Registration Fee||08 Jul 2020|
20 Sep 2020
|Application Form Submission (B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.)||08 Jul 2020|
20 Sep 2020
|Application Form Submission (M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. And Professional Courses)|
Application Form: Applicants can fill the application form via direct link is given below –
- Click here to pay the the Application Fee.
- Click here to fill the Application Form.
- Click here to Print the Application Form.
official website: kuadmission.com.
Kumaun University Application Form 2020 – Last Date to Apply Extended
- Earlier Notice Dated on August 10, 2020: Click here to download the notice for extending the deadline of Kumaun University Application Form 2020.
The application fee for all courses in Kumaun University Application Form 2020 is Rs. 50/-
- Candidates are advised to fill their fees using Online Mode to Submit Application Form Instantly.
- If a candidate opts the challan mode (Branch Mode) for submission of fee then they will be eligible to fill up the Application Form after 24 Hours of the fee submission through challan.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
How To Apply
Candidates can apply online by using the following steps:
- Check the official website.
- Find the link to “apply online” for respective courses, before that read all the information like eligibility criteria, fees, courses, etc.
- After filling the application form, make payment.
- After filling an online application, it is mandatory for the candidate to take the print out and submit the hard copy of the application in the Campus/ College/ Institute he/she is seeking admission.
- Submission of hard copy of the admission form in the Campus/ College where a candidate is seeking admission.
Before filling the online application form candidates are advised to read all the instructions given below:
- Candidates are required to apply online only. No other mode of registration is permissible.
- The candidate is required to submit the registration fee of Rs. 50-00 through Online Banking and the same can be paid either online with Net Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card or through Challan only once.
- Information given ONLINE at the time of Fee payment cannot be changed at later stage. So be very careful while filling up the information in Fee payment Online Form.
- After the transaction is a successful student can fill multiple forms for different campuses/colleges and different courses with the same TRANSACTION NUMBER (A 12 digit number generated after successful fee submission).
- Kindly also undergo the user manual in the portal to assist you in filing the online admission form.
- Kindly keep the documents ready with you before you start filling the form ONLINE.
- Entries in the online application form should be entered only in English.
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications are given below.
- The size of the .jpeg file should not exceed 80 KB.
- Make sure that the photograph is colored and taken against a light colored background (preferably white).
- The candidate should look straight at the camera with a relaxed face while taking the photograph.
- If the candidate wears glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes are clearly visible.
- Photographs of candidates wearing caps, hats and dark glasses would not be acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Candidates are requested to fill the entire information by him or herself to avoid possible errors.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.