Kumaun University MBA Admission 2020 – The last date to submission of application form has been extended up to August 31, 2020. Kumaun University, Nainital is a state University. The university offers admission in MBA (2-year program), MBA In specialization, and Integrated BMS-MBA (5 years). Interested candidates can apply for MBA admission through the university entrance exam or also apply on the basis of CMAT/MAT/CAT scores. Candidates who will apply for admission through the university entrance exam, they have to face the written test followed by the Group discussion(GD)/Personal Interview (PI). Candidates can fill the form by visiting the official website kunainital.ac.in. Interested candidates can check the details regarding Kumaun University MBA Admission 2020 like application process, eligibility criteria etc from below.
Latest: Kumaun University has further extended the application form for MBA Admission 2020. Scroll down to Apply.
Kumaun University MBA Admission 2020
Candidates with CMAT/MAT/CAT scores also need to fill the University application form without it admission will not be granted. Check the expected schedule of the MBA 2020 exam below.
|MBA Admission 2020||Important Dates|
|Application form begin||11 Jul 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||31 Aug 2020|
Kumaun University MBA Admission 2020 Application Form
Interested candidates can make themselves register and fill the application form available online on the official website of the university. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria first before filling the application form. Information entered in the application form should match from the original documents. For filling application form candidates have to fill a certain amount of fee for the course. Candidates are advised to take a print of the application form for future purposes.
Apply Online: Applicants can fill the form via the direct link is given below –
- Click here to fill the Kumaun University MBA Admission 2020 Application Form.
- Click here to Payment the Application Form
- Click here to print the application form.
Application Fee –
|Two – Year MBA Prog.With CAT/MAT/CMAT score-Other candidates||Rs.1000/-|
|Two-Year MBA Specialisation||Rs.2000/-|
|Integrated BMS-MBA Program||Rs.2000/-|
Kumaun University MBA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read all the instructions related to eligibility criteria before filling the application form for MBA. Check below –
For MBA (2-year Programme)
- Applicant age must not exceed 27 years.
- Applicant should have passed BA/B.COM./B.tech/B.E./B.Sc or any other equivalent Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/ Institution with at least 50% marks. 5% relaxation is for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Qualified candidates of the exam MAT/CAT/CMAT, should upload the Scorecard along with the Application form. The score should not be older than one year i.e. Scores of older than June-2019 are not valid.
- Those who are appearing for test will have to send a copy of their Score Card immediately after the declaration of the result.
MBA Specialisation (Two Year Programme)
- Maximum Age for applying to the programme is 27 Years.
- Applicants should have passed BBA/BBM/BMS/B.Com./B.Com.(Hons) or equivalent Bachelors’s degree in Management from recognized University/ Institution with at least 50% marks.
BMS-MBA (Five Year Integrated Programme)
- Age should not exceed more than 21 years.
- Applicants should have passed 10+2 or any other equivalent examination from a recognized Board/ Institution with at least 50% marks.
- Applicants should have passed 10+2 or any other equivalent examination from a recognized Board/ Institution and passed English as one of the subjects with at least 50% marks.
Note: 5% relaxation in percentage of marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates is given in all above mentioned courses.
Kumaun University MBA Admission 2020 Admit Card
After filling the application form, University will release the admit card/hall ticket at its official website. Admit card carry important details like candidates Roll number, exam center, exam date and time, etc. Admit card is an important document to carry at the exam center without it candidate will not be able to sit in the examination. Candidate are advised to carry govt. issued original ID Proof (non-expired) like voter id card, passport etc with them.
Kumaun University MBA Admission 2020 Result
After the examination and all the rounds of selection procedure including Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI), the University will release the merit list of the qualified candidates. Candidates will be called for verification of the document round via notification on the website. In case the candidate failed to appear at the reporting center the seat will be allotted to another candidate.
Kumaun University MBA Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
On the basis of the prescribed procedure, the selection to admission in MBA Course will be done. Admission to MBA (two-year program) will be done on the basis of both CAT/MAT/CMAT/ Score or Entrance Test and GD/PI. Admission to MBA Specialisation (Two Year Programme) and BMS-MBA (Five Year Integrated Programme) will be done through the Entrance Test and GD/PI only. Read below the criteria for the MBA course 2020 Admission.
- On the basis of CAT/MAT/CMAT: Admission to MBA (two-year program) will be done on the basis of CAT/MAT/CMAT, They should attach a copy of Scorecard with the printout of Application form.
- On the basis of University Entrance Exam: Merit list will be prepared for the qualified candidates of the written exam and will be called for the second round which includes GD & PI.
The admission to the program shall be strictly on the basis of merit obtained by combining the scores/marks(as per as last year) of the following :
|Group Discussion (GD)||20%|
|Personal Interview (PI)||15%|
|Performance of qualifying exam||5%|
Kumaun University MBA Admission 2020 Counselling
After the written test candidates will be called for the next round of admission i.e. Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI). Candidates will be called via notification notice on the official website. Candidates are advised to report for the counseling as per the scheduled date and time.
Kumaun University MBA Admission 2020 Reservation
University will follow the reservation criteria. The reservation for admission in the MBA program for various categories will be as per the State government/University rules. If the required number of candidates in any of the reserved categories is/are not available, such vacancies will be transferred to the general category as per rule.
Kumaun University MBA Admission 2020 Seat Intake
University has reserved some limited seats for every course. Candidates can check the seat matrix for the MBA course below –
|MBA (Two Year Programme)||60|
|MBA Specialisation (2 Year Prog.)||25(may vary)|
|IBMS-MBA (5 Year Programme)||50|
About Kumaun University
Kumaun University established in 1973, consist of three campuses in Almora, Bhimtal, and Nainital. Kumaun University has been awarded Four Stars status by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). It has been imparting education in the disciplines of Arts (Languages, Literatures, Social Sciences, and Humanities), Commerce & Management, Education, Law, Medicine, Sciences, and Technology under the Clause 12 (B). The main focus of the University has been to include the courses which are relevant and facilitate the learners in developing skills for easy job access.
For more details regarding the Kumaun University MBA Admission 2020 follow the official website – kunainital.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.