Kurukshetra University Admit Card 2020 – Admit card for Kurukshetra Admissions 2020 will be released after the application process got over. Admit card is an essential document which has to be carried to the examination hall on the day of examination. The Admit Cards for the Entrance Exam will be generated through the University website or admission portal. The candidate can download the same on or before the day of the Entrance Exam. The Roll No. of the candidate and the Center of the Entrance Exam will be mentioned on the Admit Card. Other details regarding Kurukshetra University Admit Card 2020 are given on this page below.
Kurukshetra University Admit Card 2020
Admit Card along with details of Examination Center will be available to download at the official site. Only the candidates whose Applications will be completely filled in all aspects would be eligible to download Admit Cards. Schedule for downloading Admit Cards is given below:
|Admit Card along with details of Examination Centre will be available for download onwards||After the last date of submission of Application Form|
|Entrance Examinations||to be announced|
Download Admit Card: Candidates can download Admit Card as per schedule at kuk.ac.in.
Admit Card Download
Candidates can download their Admit Cards (only for Entrance Test based courses) from the University Website before the date of conduct of Entrance Test. In case due to any reason, if a candidate can not get his/her Admit Card up to two days before the Entrance Test, he/she must contact the office of the Chairperson/Director of the concerned Department/Institute. Such candidates must bring two recent passport size photographs duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Head of the Department/Institute last attended by him/her to obtain duplicate Admit Card, 1-2 days before the Entrance Test. No Admit Card will be issued on the day of the Entrance Test.
Kurukshetra University Exam Pattern
The Scheme/Pattern of Entrance Test for courses (where admission criteria include entrance test) is as under:
Kurukshetra University Admit Card 2020 Important Instructions
- Candidates must not write or change any entry made in the Admit Card after it has been received by them.
- Candidates must bring the Admit Cards with them at the time of Entrance Test. Without Admit Card, the candidates will not be allowed to appear in the Entrance Test.
- Candidates should reach the Examination Hall well before time and should occupy their seats in the Examination Hall at least half an hour before the examination starts.
- Candidates will be given a sealed Entrance Test Booklet containing questions as well as the OMR answer sheet 15 minutes before the start of the test. During these 15 minutes, the candidates should read the instructions and fill all the required particulars in the test booklet and OMR sheet.
- Candidates must sign with a ball-point pen at the appropriate place on the front page of the question booklet as well as on the OMR answer sheet.
- Candidates should open the paper seal of the Test Booklet only when they are asked to do so by the Invigilator.
- The use of books, papers, slide rules, log tables, cellular phones, calculators, pagers, digital diaries etc. will not be allowed in the Examination Hall.
- If any candidate is found guilty of breach of any rules mentioned in the Prospectus or guilty of using unfair means, he/she will be liable to be punished by the competent authority of the University.
- The candidates will be allowed to appear in the Entrance Test provisionally, subject to fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions/criteria.
- To avoid impersonation if, Videography of the candidates appearing in the Entrance Test and/or interview may be done by the concerned Chairperson/Director at his own level.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.