Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Admission 2021 – Kurukshetra University has released the 1st allotment result for admission to B.Ed. 2-year program on the official website, i.e. bed.kukadmissions.in. Registered Email ID and Password are required to check the Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Admission 2021 seat allotment result. Interested and eligible candidates can check it from below direct link.
Admission will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination and as per the reservation policy of the Government of Haryana. For getting more information about Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Education 2021, refer to this article.
Latest – Kurukshetra University has released 1st allotment result for admission to B.Ed. 2-year program. Scroll down to check it.
Kurukshetra University B.Ed. 2 Year Program
The Directorate is providing two-year B.Ed. program with the approval of NCTE for the benefit of working teachers in schools and other educational institutions. The Candidate has teaching experience certificate, not as per specifications prescribed by the Directorate (For B.Ed. Part-I only), his form will be rejected. Important dates for Kurukshetra University B.Ed. 2 Year Program 2021is given below.
|Application Start Date||11 Oct 2021|
|Last Date for submission of online application form||30 Oct 2021|
|online choice filling and locking||11 – 30 Oct 2021|
|Display of overall merit list (category-wise) of the applicants||03 Nov 2021 (Up to 5:00 pm)|
|Candidates can check for discrepancy if any, and incorporate corrections / thereof||03 – 05 Nov 2021 (Up to 5:00 pm)|
|Display of overall merit list after reconciling of discrepancy, if any received||08 Nov 2021 (Up to 12:00 noon)|
|Counselling Schedule for Round – 1|
|Online allotment of seats to the respective colleges||09 Nov 2021 (Up to 10:00 am)|
|Verification of documents of allotted candidates by respective colleges||09 – 12 Nov 2021|
|Display of list of eligible candidates on portal & remittance of fee by the candidate||13 – 17 Nov 2021 (up to 11:59 pm)|
|Online update by the college||18 Nov 2021 (Up to 5:00 pm)|
|Counselling Schedule for Round – 2|
|Online allotment of seats to the respective colleges||20 Nov 2021 (Up to 10:00 am)|
|Verification of documents of allotted candidates by respective colleges||20 – 24 Nov 2021|
|Display of list of eligible candidates on portal & remittance of fee by the candidate||25 – 29 Nov 2021 (up to 11:59 pm)|
|Online update by the college||30 Nov 2021 (Up to 5:00 pm)|
Kurukshetra University B.Ed. 2 Year Program 2021 Seat Allotment Result
Seat allotment result for admission to B.Ed. 2-year program has released under login portal. Candidates can check the seat allotment result by using registered email Id and password at bed.kukadmissions.in. Candidates can also check the same from below direct link.
Seat Allotment Result: Click here to check the Kurukshetra University B.Ed. 2 Year Program 2021 1st Seat Allotment Result.
Kurukshetra University B.Ed. 2 Year Program 2021 Application Form
Kurukshetra University has released the application form for B.Ed admission for 2021 session. Candidates can fill the application form and lock their choices online at bed.kukadmissions.in. The direct link to Kurukshetra University B.Ed Admission 2021 application form is provided below.
Application Form: Click here to fill the Kurukshetra University B.Ed Admission 2021 application form.
|SC/BC/Blind (Haryana Only)||Rs.250/-|
Kurukshetra University B.Ed. 2 Year Program Eligibility
The eligibility conditions for admission to B.Ed.(2-year) Course will be as under –
- Bachelor/Master’s degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate (47.5% in case of SC/ST/Blind/Physically Handicapped candidates) OR 55% in case of BE/B.Tech (52.25% in case of SC/ST/Blind/Physically Handicapped candidates) as per directions of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
- Trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
- Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
- The reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other categories shall be as per the rules of Haryana Govt.
- Only in service teachers working in any Recognized Government/Aided/Private School/Educational Institution in the state of Haryana are eligible.
- The Teaching Experience Certificate will be accepted only on the prescribed proforma. In case a candidate has served in more than one Institution (with/without break), he/she should use the photocopy of this proforma for submitting the teaching experience certificates for each institution of service.
- The candidates seeking admission in B.Ed. 1st Year should ensure to submit proof of Teaching Experience in a school/other educational institutions duly certified by Headmaster/Principal on the prescribed format.
- There will be no rounding off the percentage of marks for determining the eligibility for admission to B.Ed. course.
- Admission dues to be paid only after confirmation of admission and on demand from the Directorate after finalization of the merit list for admission to B.Ed. Part-1st.
- A candidate who has passed B.Ed. Part-I examination of this University shall be eligible to join Part-II class in the Directorate of Distance Education.
- The students of B.Ed. (2-Year) course having a 2-years duration enrolled with this Directorate for the session 2020 (Both sessions) and have appeared in the examinations held in Nov. 20& May 21 but could not clear 50% papers of B.Ed. Part-I examinations may also be provisionally allowed to join B.Ed. Part-II of the course by paying an additional fee of Rs. 500/- per deficient paper payable to the University at the time of admission subject to clearing the remaining papers of B.Ed. Part-I examinations in the permissible number of chances.
Note: A candidate, who fails to pass B.Ed. Examinations within a period of five years of his /her admission to the course, shall be required to repeat the course.
Kurukshetra University B.Ed. 2 Year Program 2021 Scheme of Examination
There shall be nine Paper Courses. Paper Course-1 to 3 & 6 will carry 100 marks each. Paper Course 4 having two parts (A+B) of 50 marks each as well as Paper Course-12 (EPC-I & EPC-3) will also carry 50 marks each respectively. However, Paper Course 13(A) will be of 175 marks.
There shall be nine Paper Courses. Paper Course-5 will be of 50 marks and paper course 7 to 9 will carry 100 marks. Paper Course 10, 11 and Paper Course-12 (ECP-2 and ECP-4 will be of 50 marks each respectively. However, Paper Course-13 (B) will carry 175 marks.
Previous Year Question Paper
B.Ed. (Part 1 & 2) Question Papers are very helpful for candidates who are preparing for the upcoming examination as they give a complete picture of Exam pattern and the type of question. These Question paper are very helpful in order to crack the exam by solving these question papers, candidates can get an exact idea about the difficulty level of the exam. Use the given link to download the previous year question paper for B.Ed (Part 1 & 2).
- Click here to get the previous year question paper for B.Ed Distance Education.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.