Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Education 2020 – The application form has further extended for Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Courses. You can apply through the direct link that has been provided below. Admission will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination and as per the reservation policy of the Government of Haryana. Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date of submission. It is important to read the eligibility criteria before applying for admission. For getting more information about Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Education 2020, refer to this article.
Latest: The application form has been extended for Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Education 2020. Scroll down to get the link to apply online.
Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Education 2020
The Directorate is providing two-year B.Ed. program with the approval of NCTE for the benefit of working teachers in schools and other educational institutions. The Candidate has teaching experience certificate, not as per specifications prescribed by the Directorate (For B.Ed. Part-I only), his form will be rejected. Important dates for Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Education 2020 is given below.
|Last Date for Receipt of Admission Form|
|Cut Off date for admission will be|
Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Education 2020 Application Form Extended
Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Education 2020 Application Form
The Directorate of Distance Education offers an online admission facility through its own website i.e. kuk.ac.in. Online submission of the application form can be done on the DDE website and online fees can be deposited on the DDE Website as well as Online Portal kuk.ac.in.
Application Form: Click here to download the Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Education 2020 Application Form
|Category||At KUK Counter||By Registered/ Speed Post|
|SC/BC/Blind (Haryana Only)||Rs.150/-||Rs.200/-|
Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Education 2020 Eligibility
The eligibility conditions for admission to B.Ed.(2-year) Course through Distance Mode will be as under –
- Bachelor/Master’s degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate (47.5% in case of SC/ST/Blind/Physically Handicapped candidates) OR 55% in case of BE/B.Tech (52.25% in case of SC/ST/Blind/Physically Handicapped candidates) as per directions of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
- Trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
- Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
- The reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other categories shall be as per the rules of Haryana Govt.
- Only in service teachers working in any Recognized Government/Aided/Private School/Educational Institution in the state of Haryana are eligible.
- The Teaching Experience Certificate will be accepted only on the prescribed proforma. In case a candidate has served in more than one Institution (with/without break), he/she should use the photocopy of this proforma for submitting the teaching experience certificates for each institution of service.
- The candidates seeking admission in B.Ed. 1st Year should ensure to submit proof of Teaching Experience in a school/other educational institutions duly certified by Headmaster/Principal on the prescribed format.
- There will be no rounding off the percentage of marks for determining the eligibility for admission to B.Ed. course.
- Admission dues to be paid only after confirmation of admission and on demand from the Directorate after finalization of the merit list for admission to B.Ed. Part-1st.
- A candidate who has passed B.Ed. Part-I examination of this University shall be eligible to join Part-II class in the Directorate of Distance Education.
- The students of B.Ed. (2-Year) course having a 2-years duration enrolled with this Directorate for the session 2020 (Both sessions) and have appeared in the examinations held in Nov. 20& May 21 but could not clear 50% papers of B.Ed. Part-I examinations may also be provisionally allowed to join B.Ed. Part-II of the course by paying an additional fee of Rs. 500/- per deficient paper payable to the University at the time of admission subject to clearing the remaining papers of B.Ed. Part-I examinations in the permissible number of chances.
Note: A candidate, who fails to pass B.Ed. Examinations within a period of five years of his /her admission to the course, shall be required to repeat the course.
Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Education 2020 Scheme of Examination
There shall be nine Paper Courses. Paper Course-1 to 3 & 6 will carry 100 marks each. Paper Course 4 having two parts (A+B) of 50 marks each as well as Paper Course-12 (EPC-I & EPC-3) will also carry 50 marks each respectively. However, Paper Course 13(A) will be of 175 marks.
There shall be nine Paper Courses. Paper Course-5 will be of 50 marks and paper course 7 to 9 will carry 100 marks. Paper Course 10, 11 and Paper Course-12 (ECP-2 and ECP-4 will be of 50 marks each respectively. However, Paper Course-13 (B) will carry 175 marks.
Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Education 2020 Seat Matrix
Click here to download the Seat Matrix
Previous Year Question Paper
B.Ed. (Part 1 & 2) Question Papers are very helpful for candidates who are preparing for the upcoming examination as they give a complete picture of Exam pattern and the type of question. These Question paper are very helpful in order to crack the exam by solving these question papers, candidates can get an exact idea about the difficulty level of the exam. Use the given link to download the previous year question paper for B.Ed (Part 1 & 2).
- Click here to get the previous year question paper for B.Ed Distance Education.
For More Information of Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Education 2020, check – Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.