|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Distance Education 2016 – Admission will be made on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination and as per reservation policy of Government of Haryana. The schedule for submission of Admission Forms is as under:
Counselling – New!
On the basis of Merit of marks the schedule of counselling for admission to B.Ed (2 Year) 1st year has been prepared. All the eligible candidates are being called to attend their counselling as per following schedule for admission to B.Ed course:-
Category wise Merit List of B.Ed.-I for counselling has also been published. Kindly go through the link provided below.
Check Detailed notification regarding Counselling HERE
The candidates are advised to go through the Prospectus carefully before filling up the admission form. They should also remain vigilant and get in touch with the Directorate in case of non-receipt of study material, admit card/roll number, examination date sheet, result/DMC, etc. The candidates must follow other instructions issued from time to time by the Directorate.
Last date of Receipt of Admission Forms was 30-09-2016 (Friday)
Admission fees/dues are to be deposited only on demand from the Directorate after declaration of merit list and finalization of admission.
- Download Application Form – Process is over…!!!
Admission Form and Computer Form etc. attached with this Prospectus duly filled in and signed by the candidate and father/guardian may be submitted to the Directorate alongwith other required documents. The candidates are required to submit fresh admission forms/fees and all other documents, on promotion to next higher class (Part-II) of the course next year.
The eligibility conditions for admission to B.Ed.(2-year) Course through Distance Mode will be as under –
- Bachelor/Master’s degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate (47.5% in case of SC/ST/Blind/Physically Handicapped candidates) OR 55% in case of BE/B.Tech (52.25% in case of SC/ST/Blind/Physically Handicapped candidates) as per directions of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
- Trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
- Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
- The reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other categories shall be as per the rules of Haryana Govt.
- Only in service teachers working in any Recognized Government/Aided/Private School/Educational Institution in the state of Haryana are eligible.
- The Teaching Experience Certificate will be accepted only on the prescribed proforma. In case a candidate has served in more than one Institution (with/without break), he/she should use the photocopy of this proforma for submitting the teaching experience certificates for each institution of service.
- The candidates seeking admission in B.Ed. 1st Year should ensure to submit proof of Teaching Experience in a school/other educational institutions duly certified by Headmaster/Principal on the prescribed format.
- There will be no rounding off percentage of marks for determining the eligibility for admission to B.Ed. course.
- Admission dues to be paid only after confirmation of admission and on demand from the Directorate after finalization of the merit list for admission to B.Ed. Part-1 st .
- A candidate who has passed B.Ed. Part-I examination of this University shall be eligible to join Part-II class in the Directorate of Distance Education.
- The students of B.Ed. (2-Year) course having 2-years duration enrolled with this Directorate for the session 2014-15 and have appeared in the examinations held in May/June 2015 but could not clear 50% papers of B.Ed. Part-I examinations may also be provisionally allowed to join B.Ed. Part-II of the course by paying an additional fee of Rs. 500/- per deficient paper payable to the University at the time of admission subject to clearing the remaining papers of B.Ed. Part-I examinations in the permissible number of chances.
Other Important Information
B.Ed Part I Seat Intake and Reservation
Guideline for Reservation
- The Reservation of seats is as per the Reservation Policy of the Haryana Govt. and is subject to any change/amendment by the State Govt. from time to time.
- The seats remaining vacant under various reserved categories other than SC category will be converted into General Category only if up to the date of display of final list or day of final counseling (whichever applicable), no eligible candidate belonging to the respective reserved categories is available for admission.
- f a candidate of Haryana General, SC, BC and EBPG also apply for Differently Abled/ESM/DFF category will be considered first for Haryana General, SC, BC and EBPG category
- If a candidate belongs to more than one reserved category, he/she shall be required to give his/her preference at the time of filling up the admission form. Preference once given shall not be changed.
- The Economically Backward Persons in the General Castes Category for benefit of reservation shall have to furnish a certificate from the concerned competent authority
- Only the candidates having permanent disability of not less than 40% (being otherwise fit for admission to the course) will be considered for admission as Differently Abled. Disability certificate must be issued by the Chief Medical Officer of the concerned District. However, the certificate shall be subject to verification by a Medical Board of the University constituted for the purpose and the decision of the Board shall be final. Differently Abled candidates belonging to Haryana are required to submit the certificate at the time of Counseling.
- All the eligible candidates of reserved categories shall be considered first for Haryana General category seats.
B.Ed Part II Course of Study and Schemes of Examination
*For the students who have opted (i) Teaching of Social Science (104) OR (ii) Teaching of Science and Technology (106) in the B.Ed. Part-I.
For More Information Refer to the Information Brochure – Click here