Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra has issued a notification of M.Ed. Admission for the academic year 2019-20. Candidates can check the detailed information about Kurukshetra University M.Ed Admission 2019 like Application form, Eligibility, Important Dates, Counselling from this page given below.
Kurukshetra University M.Ed Admission 2019
Kurukshetra University offered admission to M.Ed 2-Yr. (Semester System) course for the Department of Education and Colleges of Education affiliated to Kurukshetra University running M.Ed. under SFS for the session 2019-20.
- M.Ed 2-Yr. (Semester system) course
Schedule for Kurukshetra University M.Ed Admission 2019 is given below.
|Last date for submission of online Application Form||02 Sep 2019|
|Printout of Online Form along with Relevant documents should reach KUK by||06 Sep 2019|
|Date of Common Entrance Test at K.U.K||06 Sep 2019|
|Date of declaration of Entrance Test Result||09 Sep 2019|
|All Categories – AIC, HGC, EWS, SC, BC & Differently Abled/ESM/DFF|
|Rank No. 1 to 300||12 Sep 2019|
|Rank No. 301 onwards||13 Sep 2019|
|All Ranks – EWS, SC, BC (Block-A & B) and Differently able/ESM/DFF category||13 Sep 2019|
|All Ranks – All Category||14 Sep 2019|
The conducting body will declare the result after the successful completion of entrance examinations. Result for the M.Ed. Special Education 2019-20 will also be updated on this page. Candidates can also check the result on the Official website. Candidates can also click on the link below to check the result for the M.Ed. Special Education 2019-2020.
The application form is available on the official website of University www.kuk.ac.in. Candidates could fill their form through official website. Direct link to fill the Application form is also available on this page. Use given below link to fill the form.
- Click Here to apply online
The application fee is Rs.600/- (Rs.150/-for SC/BC candidates of Haryana) as per schedule given in the
The print out of online Application Form alongwith relevant documents and Form for College Preference should reach in the office of the Chairperson, Dept. of Education, KUK either in person or By Post before the last date.
- B.Ed./B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed./B.EI. Ed. Examination with 50% (47.50% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates) in aggregate.
List of Department / Colleges of Education Running M.Ed 2 Yr Course
Note: At the time of counseling the number of M.Ed. Colleges of Education (SFS) may be increased/decreased as per approval/order of the University/NCTE and the same will be notified on the University website
Kurukshetra University M.Ed Admission 2019 counselling will be done after the completion of exam and declaration of result. The counselling will be held in R.K. Sadan, Near 3 rd Gate, K.U. Kurukshetra for admission to M.Ed. 2-Yr. course in the Department of Education and aided/affiliated M.Ed. SFS Colleges in order i.e. AIC, HGC, SC, BC and Differently Abled/ESM/DFF.
Note: Fee of the selected candidates for the Department of Education, KUK will be deposited in SBI/ICICI, KUK and fee for the selected candidates of SFS Colleges will be received by the concerned College. All the M.Ed. affiliated Colleges will depute their Representatives on the day/s of counseling to receive fees from the selected candidates at the counseling venue itself.
- The Reservation of Seats will be as per the Reservation Policy of Haryana Govt. and is subject to any change/amendment from time to time as notified.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category i.e. EWS, SC, BC, & DA/ESM/DFF can also compete for All India Category and Haryana General Category seats.
- Once a seat is allotted to a candidate, it will not be changed.
- Fees have to be deposited by the selected candidates on the day of counseling.
- In case of non-declaration of B.Ed. result of the Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, the fresh Admission/Counseling/Entrance Test Schedule may change without any prior notice. Fresh schedule will be notified on the University website.www.kuk.ac.in .
Official Website: www.kuk.ac.in
For more information check Official Notification.