Kurukshetra University M.Phil Admission 2017 – Kurukshetra University has issued the notification for admission to M.Phil.in Hindi, Panjabi, English, Music & Dance, Political Science, History, Sanskrit, Ancient Indian History, Cul. & Arch., Public Administration, Education, Commerce, Journalism & Mass Communication, Psychology, Library & Information Sc., Tourism & Hotel Mgt., Philosophy, Geography, Mathematics, Sociology, Economics and Botany for the session 2017-18. Interested candidates can check all the details of Kurukshetra University M.Phil Admission 2017 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from the page given below.
Kurukshetra University M.Phil Admission 2017
Interested candidates can apply for M.Phil admission issued by Kurukshetra University. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligbility criteria and check all other details carefully.
Schedule for Kurukshetra University M.Phil Admission 2017 is given below.
|Online submission of Application Form commence from||18 Sep 2017|
|Last date for submission of Online Application Form||10 Oct 2017|
|Last date for receipt of print out of Application Form
alongwith relevant documents
|13 Oct 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test at K.U.K. except M.Phil. (Education)||14 Oct 2017
at 11.00 a.m.
|Date of Entrance Test of M.Phil. (Education) at KUK||14 Oct 2017
at 2.00 p.m.
|Date of declaration of Entrance Test Result||16 Oct 2017|
|Date of Counseling in the concerned Dept./Institute||23 Oct 2017|
|Classes will be started from||24 Oct 2017|
Application Form can be filled up online through University website www.kuk.ac.in or through the link given below.
- Rs.800/- (Rs.200/- for SC/BC/Blind candidates of Haryana)
Last date for submission of online Application Form is 10.10.2017. The print out of online Application Form alongwith required documents and online fee receipt either in person or By Post should reach in the office of the concerned Dept./ Institute by 13.10.2017. Entrance Test will be conducted on 14.10.2017 at K.U. Kurukshetra. Prospectus (Code No. HBI-17) and admission/counseling schedule is available on the University Website.
- A person who has passed, in full, with atleast 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7- Point Scale (or an equivalent grade in a Point Scale where grading system is followed) in the Master’s Degree in a relevant subject of the Kurukshetra University or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto or an equivalent degree from a Foreign Educational Institution Accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other Statutory authority in that Country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions, shall be eligible to join this course.
- Provided that the condition of marks in Master’s Degree, shall be relaxable upto 52.25% in the case of a University appointed or approval teacher with atleast three years service as such or Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Differently Abled candidates or those who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to September 19, 1991.
Counseling for filling category-wise seats will be held in the order i.e. AIC, HGC, SC, BC, and DA/ESM/DFF.
- All the candidates will report for counseling in the concerned Department/Institute and marked their attendance between 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 noon and counseling will be started from 12.00 noon If a candidate fails to turn up for counseling at his/her turn, vacant seat will be allotted to next candidate and he/she will be considered for the remaining seats if any, at the time he/she reports for counseling.
- Candidates are directed to bring their original DMCs/Certificates for verification alongwith one set of self attested photocopies of all the documents and prescribed fee at the time of counseling. No excuse whatsoever shall be entertained for non-production of original documents. Fee is to be deposited by the selected candidate on the spot i.e. on 23.10.2017.
If any seat(s) remain vacant or fall vacant after 18.10.2017, the Chairperson/ Director of the Department/Institute concerned will fill up the vacant seat(s) from the waiting list strictly on merit basis upto 30.10.2017 without late fee.
For more details of Kurukshetra University M.Phil Admission 2017 – Download Official Notification.