Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University (KVAFSU) PG Admission 2020-21 – University has released the notification for the admission into the Master and Doctoral Degree programmes at constituent colleges of the KVAFS University for the Academic year 2020-21. Counselling for admission is done on the basis of merit in the entrance exam. Candidates can check the complete information of KVAFSU PG Admission 2019 application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
– Revised Schedule has been released for KVAFSU PG Admission 2020 – 2021. Scroll down to check.
– Answer Key for Master Degree Programme has been released. Scroll down to check.
KVAFSU PG Admission 2020 – 2021
Candidates seeking admission into Master and Doctoral Degree courses have to appear for a written test compulsorily in the concerned group for Master degree & concerned subject for Doctoral degree on the date and place mentioned below.
|Availability of Application Form||18 Jan 2021|
|Last date for filling up online applications||31 Jan 2021|
|Online verification of document||01 – 07 Feb 2021|
|Publication of provisional eligible candidates||10 Feb 2021|
|Objections to be submitted by candidates if any|
|13 Feb 2021|
|Downloading of Hall ticket by the candidates for|
|14 Feb 2021|
|Written Test||17 Feb 2021|
|Evaluation of OMR Sheet & preparing of merit list||18 – 20 Feb 2021|
|Uploading merit list on University Website||23 Feb 2021|
|First counselling cum admission at Bidar Campus for Master Programme||08 Mar 2021|
|First counselling cum admission at Bidar Campus for Ph.D Programme.||09 Mar 2021|
|Announcement of list of selected candidate for Master & Ph.D Programme||10 Mar 2021|
|Commencement of the First Semester 2020-21||15 Mar 2021|
|Final counselling cum admission for vacant seats at Bidar campus||22 Mar 2021|
Click here to check revised schedule for KVAFSU PG Admission 2020 – 2021.
KVAFSU PG Admission 2020-21 Answer Key
(KVAFSU) has published the answer key for PG Programme. Candidates can check the subject wise answer key from the link given below.
|PG Entrance Answer Key||Links|
|Animal Science||Click Here|
|Veterinary Science||Click Here|
|Fisheries Science||Click Here|
|Dairy Science||Click Here|
KVAFSU PG Admission 2020-21 Application Form
The application form for Master and Doctoral Degree courses can be downloaded from the University website: http://www.kvafsu.kar.nic.in or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Application form.
Application process is over now…!
|For General/OBC||Rs. 800/-||charges applicable|
|For SC/ST/Category-1||Rs. 400/-||charges applicable|
Simple steps to apply online application steps to apply online
- Download the information bulletin and read it carefully.
- Download sample application
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload photo, signature and left-hand thumb impression & self-declaration.
- Candidates can pay fees through e-payment only.
- Print the final application
Uploading the scanned copies of the candidate’s photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression, and self-declaration.
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s photo, signature, and candidates left-hand thumb impression.
- All the scanned copies of images should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- All the scanned copies of images size should not be more than 40KB.
- Photo image dimension should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm only.
- Signature and left-hand thumb impression image dimension should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm only.
KVAFSU PG Admission 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria
For Masters Programme
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in the concerned discipline with a minimum OGPA of 6.00/10.00 from a recognized University. In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/ Cat-I, a minimum OGPA of 5.50/10.00 is adequate.
- Candidate should produce character & conduct certificate issued by the Dean’s of the respective college.
- Outside state students are considered on merit if the seats are fallen vacant after the seat allocation to Karnataka state students.
For Doctoral Programme
- Master’s Degree in respective SUBJECT / allied subjects.
- OGPA of 6.50/10.00 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks for general category and 6.00/10.00 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks for SC/ST/Caste-I/ candidates at Master’s degree level.
- The candidates who have studied under the Trimester system and seeking admission for Ph.D. programmes are required to compulsorily submit the equivalent percentage certificate (Master’s degree) obtained from their respective Universities/Institutions.
- Domicile requirement is not applicable for candidates of other states seeking admission to Ph.D. programmes.
- Candidates seeking admission to Ph.D. degree programme shall apply for only one subject, and are required to appear for the written entrance examination of 100 marks in the concerned subject and secure a minimum of 50 percent of marks ( 35 per cent in case of SC/ST & Cat-I ) to qualify.
- Those candidates who do not secure minimum qualifying marks will become ineligible for admission, including in-service candidates.
KVAFSU PG Admission 2020-21 Admit Card
The Admit card for KVAFSU PG Admission will be available at the official website of the University. Candidates can download the admit card and take the hard copy and carry along with the day entrance examination. It is an essential document for entry into the examination hall, without admit card candidates will be not permitted to participate in the exam. Must carry the admit card on the day of examination and safe keep for future reference. The direct link will be provided to get the KVAFSU Admit card 2020.
KVAFSU PG Admission 2020 – 21 Entrance Test
Entrance Examination will be conducted for a Master’s degree in Animal Science, Fisheries & Dairy and Veterinary Science. Entrance Examination will be conducted for the Doctoral degree programme. The Entrance Examination will be conducted at Veterinary College, Nandinagar Campus, KVAFSU, Bidar – 585 401
No separate intimation will be sent to candidates regarding the date/time of Entrance Examination.
Mode of Admission for PG Degree Programmes is Given below.
|Aggregate in weightage in Bachelor degree||50.0|
|ICAR/ CSIR-SFR /JRF exam qualified candidates||2.0|
|Distinction- University Medals/ Sports and Cultural activities||5.0|
|Physical Handicapped/ Anglo-Indians/Scouts & Guides/ Children Ex-servicemen/ Defence personnel||3.0|
- Candidates securing less than 50% of total marks as calculated above shall not be called for counseling, while SC/ST/Cat-I candidates securing less than 35% marks shall not be called for counseling.
- Candidates who have secured grades in 4 point scale shall submit a copy of the certificate of equivalent percentage.
KVAFSU PG Admission 2020 – 21 Admission Procedure
Students shall be admitted to the University in accordance with the Regulations issued by the Board of Management. Any modification to the Regulations shall be made by the Vice Chancellor with the approval of the Board of Management in accordance with the rules of the Government that are in force and that may be issued from time to time by the Government in this regard. The number of students to be admitted will be decided by the Board of Management on the recommendations of the Academic Council.
KVAFSU PG Admission 2020 – 21 Seat Intake
Candidates can check the seat intake for KVAFSU PG Admission from below.
Official Website: www.kvafsu.edu.in
For more detail of KVAFSU PG Admission 2020-21, check the Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.