KVASU Diploma Admission 2020 – Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) offers admission to Diploma programmes for the academic year 2020-21. It will follow a due process of admitting students into various courses. Interested candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before applying. The application forms will be made available as per the schedule. Eligible candidates are advised to fill the form and pay the fees to proceed further. The facility is on and candidates have to fill the same on or before the last to be able to get registered, Read all the information regarding KVASU Diploma Admission 2020 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc. from this page given below.
Latest: KVASU has released important instruction for 2nd phase allotment for Diploma Admission 2020. Scroll down to check it.
Important Announcement: Those candidates who are willing to participate in the 2nd phase allotment should using their login details download their preference list already uploaded in the admission portal, sign it and send it as a scanned copy by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before December 16, 2020. Those candidates who have successfully completed a Diploma in Poultry Production from KVASU should write their rank and have to attach the proof of Diploma degree from KVASU also.
KVASU Diploma Admission 2020
Interested candidates can apply for admission to Diploma Programme 2020 in online and offline mode as per the schedule table below. The candidates applying offline will have to submit the hard copy of the same. Once the application process is over, memos will be issued to allow the selected candidates to take the exam. Selection will be made on the basis of entrance test. Qualified candidates will be called for counselling. Interested candidates can scroll for important details.
Schedule for KVASU Diploma Admission 2020 is given below.
|Last date of Online Application||27 Aug 2020|
|Last date of receiving Hardcopy||03 Sep 2020|
|Entrance examination||23 Sep 2020|
|Publishing the list of qualified candidates|
based on the Entrance examination for interview
|Interview||to be announced|
|Publishing the result of Entrance examination (Rank List)||30 Sep 2020|
First Allotment List: Click here to download the First Allotment List for KVASU Diploma Admission 2020.
- Diploma in Poultry Production
- Diploma in Laboratory Techniques
- Diploma in Dairy Science
- Diploma in Feed Technology
KVASU Diploma Admission 2020 Rank List
Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) will be publishing the rank list also known as Result of candidates eligible for admission to Diploma Programmes based on the written test to be conducted in the month of September 23, 2020. Candidates will be allowed to check the rank list through the links provided below as per the schedule, also, the rank lists will be released on the official website.
Rank List: Click here to download Rank List for KVASU Diploma Admission 2020.
KVASU Diploma Admission 2020 Admit card
Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) has issued admit card for Diploma Admission 2020 after the application procedure is completed. It is issued to those students who have Submitted the Complete application form along with the fee on or before last date. Candidates can download there admit card from the official website. It is informed that no admit card will be sent through the post. It is also be made available on this page.
Admit Card: Click here to download Admit Card for KVASU Diploma Admission 2020. (Exam Over)
KVASU Diploma Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
1. Diploma in Poultry Production: Pass in Plus Two or VHSE with Biology as one subject.
2. Diploma in Laboratory Techniques: Pass in Plus Two or VHSE with Biology as one subject.
3. Diploma in Dairy Science: Pass in Pre Degree or equivalent examination with Biology as a subject or VHSC with Livestock Management (Dairy husbandry) or Dairying (Milk products)
4.Diploma in Feed Technology: A pass in plus two /VHSE, Diploma in mechanical/ electrical/software engineering, ITI desirable
5. P.G. Diploma in Climate services in Animal Agriculture: M.V.Sc./ Ph.D/ B.V.Sc. (Students waiting for the result can also apply) Duration: One Year (Two Semesters)
6. P.G. Diploma in Climate services: B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc/B.Sc.- Open to general stream.(Students waiting for the result can also apply)
KVASU Diploma Admission 2020 Application Form
All candidates, seeking admission for Diploma Admission 2020 will have to submit their applications on-line. The candidates can click on the link as per the schedule to reach at the desired portal. Information asked has to be filled accurately with no room for incorrect information. Candidates will be held responsible for the information provided. A fees for the same will have to be paid either online or through demand draft. Candidate can fill the online application form available in below link or the University websites http://www.kvasu.ac.in.
Candidate should fill the online application form available on the official website of the university http://www.kvasu.ac.in, by uploading his/her passport size color photograph (150WX200H pixels) and signature (250WX90H pixels). The size of photograph and signature should not exceed 30 kb. Thereafter the candidate can make the remittance of the application fee in any methods as furnished below within the stipulated time
Making payment through Demand Draft
After filling the form candidates can pay the fee through demand draft in favour of Finance Officer, Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Pookode, Wayanad payable at State Bank of India, Kalpetta for Rs. 1000/- for those belonging to General category and Rs. 500 for SC/ST category being the application fees has to be taken from any nationalized bank. The details of Demand draft should be entered in the application form.
Through credit card/debit card/Internet banking
Remit the fee at the time of submission of the application form through online payment mode using credit card/debit card/Internet banking. Candidates belonging to General Category should remit Rs.1020/- as the application fee and bank processing charges those belonging to SC/ST (Native of Kerala origin) should remit Rs. 520/-
After remitting application fee, candidate should take the print out of the online application submitted using user ID and password and send the same after affixing signature of the applicant in the space provided with the following enclosures to the ‘The Director (Academics & Research), Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Pookode, Lakkidi P.O, Wayanad, Kerala, Pin 673576’.
Document to be enclosed with the application
- Copy of the receipt if paid through Online or Demand draft if the payment of the application fee is made by Demand Draft. Name and address of the candidate and course for which applied must be entered on the back side of the Demand Draft. A Xerox copy of the same shall be retained by the candidate.
- Attested copies of SSLC certificate, Plus two Certificate and mark list
- Community/Caste certificate and income certificate, if the candidate claims any reservation
- Application will be received only through online. Hardcopy of the application after affixing signature in the space provided should be sent to the Director (Academics & Research), Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Pookode, Lakkidi P.O, Wayanad, Kerala, Pin 673576’
- Hardcopy of the application shall be enclosed with the Demand draft, if the payment of application fee is made through DD.
- Attested copies of SSLC certificate, Plus two Certificate and Mark list, Caste/Community certificate if seeking communal reservation.
- Separate application is to be submitted if the candidate wants to apply for more than one course.
KVASU Diploma Admission 2020 Entrance Test
- Entrance examination will be for a one hour duration.
- It will consist multiple choice questions.
- Candidates will qualify if a minimum of 40% marks are obtained in the entrance examination. The minimum is 30% for SC/ST candidates.
- Test Centre: Entrance examination will be conducted at the College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Mannuthy, Thrissur (For BSc (PPBM) and Diploma programmes College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Pookode is also a centre for Entrance examination.
- Use of mobile phones in the examination Hall is strictly prohibited.
- Candidates will be required to attend (at their own expense) the entrance test and Interview at the place and time to be notified. No reimbursement is made.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter once the exam starts.
- Similarly candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the exam is over.
Selection will be from the rank list prepared by the University on the basis of the performance in the entrance test conducted by Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University. The candidates are admitted from the rank list according to the rank and communal reservation. No separate intimation letter will be sent to the qualified candidates. The selected candidates will be called for counselling. They will have to be present along with the required documents at the time and place decided by the conducting body.
Note: The originals of all certificates and documents should be produced at the time of the time of admission. Those who do not produce the original documents at the time of admission, shall forfeit their seat and the seats will be filled from the waiting list or in any other manner deemed fit by the University.
It may be noted that if the candidates are found not fulfilling any of the essential eligibility, the candidature will be cancelled at any stage of selection process and no appeal against such cancellation will be entertained. Getting a position in the rank list will not, in any way, entitle for any claim for the selection.
KVASU Diploma Admission 2020 Admission Procedure
The list of candidates selected for admission and the dates on which they have to remit the fees and join the course will be published at the KVASU website http://www.kvasu.ac.in and available for reference at the University Headquarters, Pookode, Wayanad, Kerala – 673 576. Candidates selected will be admitted to the course, provided they pay the prescribed fees in full on the due dates fixed, and produce all the relevant original certificates.
Note :If the selected candidates fail to pay the specified fees and join the course in time, their claims for admission will be cancelled without notice and the seat thus becoming vacant will be filled up with eligible candidates, if any, in the rank/wait list.
Following points must be gone through for one’s own good:
- Candidates should produce the original certificates for proof of age, qualifications, transfer certificates, conduct certificate, medical fitness certificate obtained from any Medical Officer not below the rank of Civil Surgeon, Caste/Community certificate and Income certificate if seeking communal reservation, at the time of admission.
- Candidates who secured their Plus two degrees from Universities outside Kerala state should produce Migration Certificate within one month after securing admission.
- Permanent discontinuation from the Programme is permitted only after remitting the entire course fee.
For more information about KVASU Diploma Admission 2020, candidates can – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.