KVASU M.V.Sc Admission 2020, Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) will release the Application Form for the Admission in M.V.Sc. Programmes for the academic year 2020-21. Admission is offered in the College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Mannuthy, Thrissur, and College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Pookode, Wayanad. The duration of the programme is
two years. The admission to M.V.Sc. course is through an entrance examination and the interview conducted by the University. 25% of seats in each department are earmarked for ICAR candidates who qualify entrance examination conducted by ICAR and advised to the KVASU. Interested candidates can check all the details KVASU M.V.Sc Admission 2020 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, etc. from this page given below.
KVASU M.V.Sc Admission 2020
The duration of the programme is two years. The admission to M.V.Sc. course is through an entrance examination conducted by the University. A few seats are earmarked for ICAR candidates who qualify entrance examination conducted by ICAR and advised to the KVASU. Moreover, seats are available in specific departments for candidates sponsored by Animal Husbandry Department (AHD), Government of Kerala and Central Government, and in resident positions.
|Last Date of Online Application||24 Sep 2020|
|Last Date of receiving Hardcopy||30 Sep 2020|
|Admit Card for Entrance examination||05 Oct 2020|
|Entrance examination||12 Oct 2020|
|Publishing the result of Entrance examination(Rank list )||12 Oct 2020|
|Interview||13 Oct 2020|
|Counselling at Head Quarters||22 Oct 2020|
KVASU M.V.Sc Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility of the MVSc Programme is Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary and Animal Sciences recognized by the University with an OGPA of 6.0/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of 50% marks in the traditional system. For SC/ST candidates the OGPA shall be 5.5/10 or equivalent. Maximum age limit shall be 40 years for General category and 45 years for SC/ST category. There is a provision for supplementary seats to the Departmental Candidates and relaxation of age up to 49 years. The students awaiting results can also apply.
KVASU M.V.Sc Admission 2020 Application Form
All candidates, seeking admission for MVSc. should submit their applications on-line. Candidate can fill the online application form which will available on the application page above or the University websites kvasu.ac.in.
How To Apply
Candidate should fill the online application form available in University website kvasu.ac.in, uploading his/her passport size color photograph (150WX200H pixels) and signature (250WX90H pixels). The size of the photograph and signature shall not exceed 30 kb. Thereafter the candidate should make the remittance of the application fee by any of the methods as furnished below.
- Making payment through Demand Draft – Submit the application filling the details in the application form. Before filling the application, Demand Draft in favour of Finance Officer, Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Pookode, Wayanad payable at Federal Bank, Kalpetta for Rs. 1000/- for those belonging to the General category and Rs. 500 for SC/ST category being the application fees has to be taken from any nationalized bank. The details of the Demand draft should be entered in the application form.
- Through credit card/debit card/Internet banking – Remit the fee at the time of submission of the application form through online payment mode using credit card/debit card/Internet banking. Candidates belonging to General Category should remit Rs.1020/- as the application fee and bank processing charges those belonging to SC/ST (Native of Kerala origin) should remit Rs. 520/-.
Document to be enclosed with the application
- Demand draft or copy of the online payment receipt. Name and address of the candidate and course for which applied must be entered on the backside of the Demand Draft using pencil. A Xerox copy of the same shall be retained by the candidate.
- Self-attested copy of SSLC certificate or Birth certificate to prove the date of birth.
- Self-attested copies of Certificates to prove the qualification of the candidates (Plus two/VHSE/ Degree (both final mark list and Certificates to be provided))
- SC/ ST/ OEC/ OBC candidates (Native of Kerala origin) should submit Community Certificate/ Caste Certificate, Income certificate and Nativity Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- A ‘No Objection Certificate’ and experience certificate obtained from the controlling officer concerned in the case of in-service candidates.
- Attested copies of certificates to prove additional qualifications or extra-curricular activities like experience in job/ sports activities/ NCC/ NSS etc.
- Attested copy of certificates and forms in support of any other reservation/ claims made in the application.
Incomplete applications and the application not enclosed with requisite documents will be summarily rejected. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
KVASU M.V.Sc Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
As a part of selection procedure there will be a separate entrance examination and interview. Entrance examination will be of one hour duration consisting of multiple-choice questions. Selection shall be done on the basis of score in the entrance exam, experience, interview and the extracurricular activities of the candidate.
Candidates will be considered for admission only if they secure a minimum of 40% marks in the entrance examination. The minimum is 30% for SC/ST candidates. 10% of the total intake capacity will be reserved for SC/ST. Fractions of half or more than half in the actual working out of the percentage will be rounded off to one. List of communities to be considered under SC/ST will be as per the list approved by the Government of Kerala.
KVASU M.V.Sc Admission 2020 Result
The result of entrance examination and the final rank list will be published on the University website. No separate intimation letter will be sent to the qualified candidates. Result List is based on the written test and interview. The rank list along with the notice will be provided below.
Test and Interview
- The candidate should download the admit card/memo from University website. The University will not send admit card to any candidates by post. Entrance examination of one hour duration consists of multiple choice questions. Candidates will be considered for admission only if they secure a minimum of 40% marks in the entrance examination.
- The minimum is 30% for SC/ST candidates. Entrance examination will be conducted at the College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Mannuthy, Thrissur (For BSc (PPBM) and Diploma programmes College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Pookode is also a centre for Entrance examination). Use of mobile phones in the examination Hall is strictly prohibited.
- Candidates will be required to attend (at their own expense) the entrance test and Interview at the place and time to be notified. Candidates reporting after commencement of the examination will not be permitted to write the examination. Similarly candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall in the middle of the examination.
For More Information Refer to the Information Brochure, Click here to download information brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.