|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
KVASU MS / M.Sc Admission 2017 – Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) has released notification for admission to the MS/ M.Sc Programmes for the academic year 2017-2018. Interested candidates can read the complete detail regarding KVASU MS / M.Sc Admission 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. on this page.
Latest – Rank List for KVASU MS/M.Sc Admission has been issued, Kindly check it through the link below.
Programme offered & Seats
|M.Sc. in Biostatistics||10 (3 ICAR)|
|M.Sc. in Quality Control in Dairy Industry||10|
|MS in Wildlife Studies||10 (3 ICAR)|
|M.Sc. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology||10 (3 ICAR)|
|M.Sc. in Applied Microbiology||10 (3 ICAR)|
|M.Sc. in Animal Biotechnology||15 (3 ICAR)|
|M.Sc. in Animal Sciences||10|
KVASU MS/ M.Sc Admission 2017
Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) is offering Master of Science programmes in (1) Biostatistics (2) Quality Control in Dairy Industry (3) Wildlife Studies (4) Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (5) Applied Microbiology (6) Animal Biotechnology and (7) Animal Sciences.
Revised Schedule for KVASU MS / M.Sc Admission 2017 is given below.
|Receipt of online Application begins||01 Jun 2017|
|Last date of receipt of Application||24 Jul 2017|
|Last date of receipt of Hard copy of Application||31 Jul 2017|
|Memo for entrance examination||07 to 10 Aug 2017|
|Entrance examination||16 Aug 2017|
|Interview||19 Aug 2017|
|Publishing Rank list and Select list||23 Aug 2017|
|Registration||13 Sep 2017|
|Classes begin||14 Sep 2017|
Rank list and select list of candidates eligible for admission to MS and MSc programmes of the University for the Academic Year 2017-18 based on the written test conducted on 16th and interview on 19th August 2017 is notified below. Candidates are directed to attend the admission process on the date, time and venue notified below.
All candidates, seeking admission for MS/ M.Sc should submit their applications online. Interested & eligible candidate can fill the online application form from the University websites at www.kvasu.ac.in. Candidates may also fill the online application form through the direct link, which is given below.
- Application process is over now..!!
Candidate should fill the online application form available in University website www.kvasu.ac.in, uploading his/her passport size color photograph (150WX200H pixels) and signature (250WX90H pixels). The size of photograph and signature shall not exceed 30 kb. Thereafter the candidate should make the remittance of the application fee by any of the methods, furnished below.
Making payment through Demand Draft
Submit the application filling the details in application form. Before filling the application, Demand Draft in favour of Finance Officer, Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Pookode, Wayanad payable at State Bank of India, Kalpetta for Rs. 1000/- for those belonging to General category and Rs. 500 for SC/ST category being the application fees has to be taken from any nationalized bank. The details of Demand draft should be entered in the application form.
Through credit card/debit card/Internet banking
Remit the fee at the time of submission of the application form through online payment mode using credit card/debit card/Internet banking. Candidates belonging to General Category should remit Rs.1020/- as the application fee and bank processing charges those belonging to SC/ST (Native of Kerala origin) should remit Rs. 520/-
After remitting application fee, candidate should take the print out of the online application submitted using user ID and password and send the same after affixing signature of the applicant in the space provided with the following enclosures to the ‘The Director (Academics & Research), Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Pookode, Lakkidi P.O, Wayanad, Kerala, Pin 673576’.
Document to be enclosed with the application
- Copy of the receipt if paid through Online or Demand draft if the payment of the application fee is made by Demand Draft. Name and address of the candidate and course for which applied must be entered on the back side of the Demand Draft. A Xerox copy of the same shall be retained by the candidate.
- Attested copies of SSLC certificate, Degree Certificate and the final mark list of Degree examination
- Community/Caste certificate and income certificate, if the candidate claims any reservation
- Application will be received only through online. Hardcopy of the application after affixing signature in the space provided should be sent to the Director (Academics & Research), Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Pookode, Lakkidi P.O, Wayanad, Kerala, Pin 673576’.
- Hardcopy of the application shall be enclosed with the Demand draft, if the payment of application fee is made through DD.
- Attested copies of SSLC certificate, Degree Certificate, final mark list of Degree examination, Caste/Community certificate if seeking communal reservation.
- Separate application is to be submitted if the candidate wants to apply for more than one course
Candidates can check their eligibility for the admission in various KVASU MS / M.Sc Admission programmes given below:
- M.S. in Wildlife Studies : Bachelor’s Degree in Biosciences (Botany, Zoology, Veterinary Science, Forestry etc.) (Students awaiting results can also apply)
- M.Sc. in Biostatistics : Bachelors degree in Statistics/Mathematics with statistics as subsidiary subject. (Students awaiting results can also apply)
- M.Sc. in Quality in Systems in Dairy Processing : Graduation in Dairy Science/ Food Technology/Food Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ / Food science/ Nutrition & Dietetics/ Chemistry/ Microbiology. (Students awaiting results can also apply)
- M.Sc. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology : Bachelor degree in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ (Students awaiting results can also apply)
- M.Sc. in Applied Microbiology : Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology/ Zoology/ Botany/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Veterinary Science/ Agriculture. (Students awaiting results can also apply)
- M.Sc. in Animal Biotechnology : B.Sc./B.Tech in Biotechnology/B.Tech in Dairy Science & Technology /Degree in Life Science subjects.(Students awaiting results can also apply)
- M.Sc. in Animal Science : Graduate in Veterinary/Life Sciences. (Students waiting for result can also apply)
- Selection will be from the rank list prepared by the University on the basis of the performance in the entrance test conducted by Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- Candidates will be considered for admission only if they secure a minimum of 40% marks in the entrance examination. The minimum is 30% for SC/ST candidates.
- Reservation of seats shall be governed by the rules of the Kerala State Government.
- The candidate should download the admit card from University website from 07.08.2017 to 10.08.2017 using user ID and password. The University will not send admit card to any candidates by post.
- Entrance examination will be conducted at College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Mannuthy, Thrissur or any other centre notified by the University.
- Admit card shall be issued to the candidates who have applied. On detailed scrutiny, the applications with discrepancies or not satisfying the criteria if any found, shall be rejected. The issue of hall ticket for appearing in the examination will not, in any way, entitle for any claim for the selection even if he/she passes the entrance examination. If candidates are found not fulfilling any of the essential eligibility, the candidature will be cancelled at any stage of selection process and no appeal against such cancellation will be entertained.
- Candidates will be required to attend (at their own expense) the entrance test at the place and time to be notified. Candidates reporting after commencement of the examination will not be permitted to write the examination. Similarly candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall in the middle of the examination. Use of mobile phones in the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- The originals of all certificates and documents should be produced at the time of admission. Those who do not produce the original documents at the time of admission, shall forfeit their seat and the seats will be filled from the waiting list or in any other manner deemed fit by the University.
- The list of candidates selected for admission and the dates on which they have to report to join the course and remitting the fee will be published at the KVASU website www.kvasu.ac.in and available for reference at the University Headquarters, Pookode, Wayanad, Kerala – 673 576
- Candidates selected will be admitted to the course, provided they pay the prescribed fees in full on the due dates fixed, and produce all the relevant original certificates.
- If the selected candidates fail to pay the specified fees and join the course in time, their claims for admission will be cancelled without notice and the seats thus becoming vacant will be filled up by eligible candidates, if any, in the rank/waitlist.
- Candidates should produce the original certificates for proof of age, qualifications, transfer certificates, conduct certificate, medical fitness certificate obtained from any Medical Officer not below the rank of Civil Surgeon, at the time of admission.
- Candidates who secured their degrees from Universities outside Kerala state should produce Migration Certificate within a month after securing admission.
- On no account shall a student, who discontinued his/her studies without the orders of the Head of the Institution/Course Director, be re-admitted or any fees remitted will be reimbursed/ refunded.
- Permanent discontinuation from the M.Sc./MS Programme is permitted only after remitting the entire course fee.
For More Detail Regarding KVASU MS / M.Sc Admission 2017 – Download information Brochure.