L.N. Mithila University Result 2021 – Result card indicating qualifying/non-qualifying status in the entrance test will be announced by the Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga, and the same will be displayed on the website lnmu.ac.in and ddelnmu.ac.in. Those who will qualify will able to submit course fee at the time of admission. Such candidate will also submit the original call letter and the score card at the time of admission along with requisite fee latest by the last date so intimated. Relaxed qualifying standards would be applied to students belonging to reserved categories. In case you have not indicated the category you belong to, you will be considered as a general candidate. SC/ST Candidates of other states will get reservation as per Bihar Govt. rules.
Lalit Narayan Mithila University Result 2021
L.N. Mithila University Result 2021 for admission to admission to Lalit Narayan Mithila University will be declared by the University at lnmu.ac.in and ddelnmu.ac.in. Candidates will able to check the result for admission to various courses. Candidates can check all the details given below.
|First Provisional Selection List||to be announced|
|Online Submission of Objection|
Against Provisional List
|to be announced|
Result: Candidates can check Provisional Merit List for Lalit Narayan Mithila University Admission 2021 as per schedule.
Official Website: lnmu.ac.in
Candidate will be solely responsible for the accuracy in indications made by you in the B. Ed. admission form and no review will be possible.
List of Documents required at the time of Admission
The applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in original plus two sets
of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended.
- Caste and Domicile Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant)
issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by competent
- Income and Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school / College as well as Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /+2 Exam.
- Any other Document Required by the University/College.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.