AP LAWCET Sample Papers: Andhra Pradesh Law Entrance Test (APLAWCET) Sample Paper are available here. Candidates preparing for the exam can refer to these sample papers of AP LAWCET and prepare well for the exam. The sample paper contains sample questions with correct answers. From it, candidates can understand the type of questions that are asked in the exam and level of difficulty. Know more details on AP LAWCET Sample Paper from this page.
AP LAWCET Sample Papers
By analyzing the sample papers, candidates can get an idea about exam pattern and marking scheme. Candidates are required to know about each and every section of the paper. Also makes a study plan to prepare better. Candidates can download the previous year sample papers from the given below links:
AP LAWCET 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates have a limited period of time to prepare for AP LAWCET 2020. Candidates need to maintain a proper strategy with determination to crack AP LAWCET 2020. Follow the mentioned below tips in order to prepare for AP LAWCET 2020:
- Attempt mock tests which is available on the official website to boost your preparation. Your efficiency and effectiveness will increase by attempting the mock test. You can perform well in the test by regular attempting the test.
- Attend regular lectures and make regular notes for last minute revision. If you have notes, you will not need to go through the complete book before one or two days of the exam.
- Solve each and every doubts related to the questions. Do not leave any question for later.
- Do not stick on one question. Leave that question and note the same on the paper and first solve the complete exercise and than solve pending questions. It saves your time and you can solve more questions.
- Solve easy questions at first and then solve the difficult questions. Because you can solve easy questions in less time and difficult questions take more time to solve.
AP LAWCET 2020 Important Books
Candidates can refer the mentioned below books to prepare for AP LAWCET 2020:
|Book Name||Author||Buy Here|
|A Fast Track Course in MENTAL ABILITY||Arihant||Buy Here|
|General Knowledge||Lucent||Buy Here|
|General Knowledge||Arihnat||Buy Here|
|Legal Aptitude for the CLAT and other Law entrance examinations: A workbook||Bhardwaj||Buy Here|
AP LAWCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is designed to check the candidate ability and general knowledge. Exam pattern gives a brief discription about exam. Check the mentioned below exam pattern for AP LAWCET 2020:
Language of Exam: Exam will be conducted in English and Telugu language.
Number of Questions: The exam will consist of 120 questions
Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked.
Duration of Exam: The total duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct answer and no mark will be deducted for incorrect answers.
Candidates can check the distribution of question and marks as below:
|Sections||Marks per Question||Marks per Section|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||one mark||30 marks|
|Current Affairs||one mark||30 marks|
|Aptittude for the society of Law||one mark||60 marks|
AP LAWCET 2020
Andhra Pradesh Law Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) 2020 is a state level exam conducted for the Andhra Pradesh candidates to grant admission in 3 year and 5 year L.L.B courses. Graduates and 12th passed candidates who wish to appear for AP LAWCET 2020 can apply for the exam. The exam is conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, on behalf of APSCHE.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.