LBS Centre for Science and Technology (LBSCS & T) is a main institute for computer training and consultancy, established by Government of Kerala and it is located in Thiruvanthapuram. LBS is conducting entrance exam for Master of Public Health (M.P.H.). Candidates need to register themselves in order to appear in the exam, exam will be held as per the schedule. Admission to M.P.H. program shall be based on criteria decided by the KUHS/Government of Kerala. Candidates who will be selected for admission to MPH program by any affiliating institute/college will be required to register themselves as bona‐fide students with the University as per regulations within the time period specified by the university.
LBS MPH Admission 2018
Candidates must select the course very carefully as once you have chosen a subject it will affect your whole professional field. If the candidate is found not eligible as per the University norms, their admission will not be considered and they will not get registered with the University.
Course Details : Master of Public Health (MPH)
This is a 24-month full-time residential program for which entrance exam is held every year. The objectives of the Master of Public Health program is to provide a broad understanding of the core areas of public health and related disciplines. To develop through a field-intense practical training program the ability to identify a health problem and conceptualize the related research questions, design a community-based study to investigate the problem, collect relevant data from the field, analyze the data and present the findings in a policy or scientific context. To help acquire knowledge and skills to analyze health situations and help devise appropriate policies and programs in a cost-effective manner.
Check the below mentioned schedule for upcoming events, and there deadline.
|Application fee can be remitted from||04 to 15 Sep 2018|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||03 Oct 2018|
Candidates need to fill the Application Form in order to appear in the Common Entrance Examination. Application form is provided by LBS Centre, on there official website or via link that is provided below. The candidates must submit it before the laps of the deadline, which can be checked from the Schedule provided above. Also while filling the must be very careful while filling the details in the application form, as once saved it is difficult to rectify or in some cases not possible.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online through http://www.lbscentre.in or with help of link provided above. After they have successfully login, they have to fill the appropriate details like Application Number, Name, Email, Mobile Number and family details,etc. When all the details have been filled they are taken to the next page which is fee payment, after the successful payment of fee there application form will be shown. They can later download and take print out of the application form. They are also required to take a printout with self attested copies of certificates to prove the candidates claim should be sent by post to The Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Extra Police Road, Nandavanam, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram-695033.
Apply Online: Candidates can fill the Application Form by clicking here.
For General Candidates – Rs 1000/-
For SC/ST – Rs 500/-
Admit card will be availed to the candidates after they have successfully filled the Application Form. Candidates can download the admit card from the LBS Centre official website or through the link that will be provided below. Admit Card is a very important document without which the candidates will not be permitted to give the exam, also the candidates must carry it while entering the examination cebtre. Candidates will be able to download the admit card by just filling the following details Application Number or enrolment number and Birth Date.
Result will be published by LBS Centre, after the successful completion of exam. The result will be available on there official website, or will also be provided on this page below. After the marks are released a final rank list will be prepared in the common entrance examination. On successful completion of the Course and passing all the examinations, the Mark list/Certificates will be issued.
Criteria for pass
A candidate shall be eligible for the award of Master of Public Health if the student has cleared: all the five theory papers (50% for pass), Clinical practicum (50% FOR PASS) and Dissertation is approved.
Candidates will be considered for the course on the basis of criteria decided by the KUHS/Government of Kerala.
- All those candidates who are Medical Graduates (MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BSMS), Graduates in Veterinary Sciences (BVSc), BSc (Nursing), BSc (MLT), BSc (MRT), B.Pharm and BPT will be considered.
- However those candidates will also be considered who have post-graduate degrees recognized by Kerala University for Health Sciences (for medical graduates) for other degrees will also be considered for the M.P.H. program.
- All undergraduates and postgraduates belonging to any of the courses in KUHS with an examination or paper on public health can be considered eligible.
- Degrees earned through Correspondence will not be considered for the candidates seeking admission in the course.
- Candidates must have secured 50% marks in their post‐graduate examination to be eligible to apply for M.P.H. program.
Mode of Selection
- The Selection of Candidates for admission to MPH program will be done on the basis of a common entrance examination as decided by Government of Kerala.
- Only those candidates will be considered to take part in the examination who clear the minimum eligibility criteria. As the eligible criteria will be a important factor for screening criterion.
- The rank list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Common Entrance Examination.
Official website: www.lbscentre.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.