Rajasthan LEEP 2019 Application Form – Rajasthan Technical University releases the Rajasthan LEEP 2019 Application Form by the fourth week of July, every year on its official website, www.rtu.ac.in or ww.leepadm.com. Last year, the LEEP application fee was Rs. 1000, which needs to be paid in online mode. LEEP 2019 Application form is released for providing Lateral Entry in Engineering & Pharmacy courses admission in Rajasthan. Candidates having passed Diploma in Engg. /B.Sc examination are eligible to apply. To know more about Rajasthan LEEP 2019 Application form, keep reading!
LEEP Application Form 2019
LEEP Application form 2019 is to be treated as application cum option entry form. Candidates can check the tentative dates related to LEEP Application form 2019, from below.
|Commencement of filling of online Application cum option form||4th week of Jul 2019|
|Last date for online filling and submission of application cum registration fee||1st week of Aug 2019|
|Last date for online filling and submission of application form and Option Form (choice filling).||1st week of Aug 2019|
Apply Online: Candidates can apply for Rajasthan LEEP 2019 from here.
LEEP 2019 Application Fee
LEEP 2019 Application fee has not yet been specified by Rajasthan Technical University. Note that, the LEEP application fee is neither refundable nor transferable nor adjustable in future. Candidates are advised to save a copy of transaction receipt, after making the LEEP 2019 application fee payment for future purposes. As soon as the authorities announce, we will update this page accordingly! Till that time, a candidate can have a look at the LEEP 2019 application fee, for the previous year.
Application Fee – Rs. 1000
Mode of Payment – Online (Netbanking, ATM card, Debit Card, Credit Card, e-wallet)+ additional payment gateway charges may be applicable
How To Apply For LEEP 2019?
Candidates can follow these steps, mentioned below to apply for LEEP 2019.
- Start by visiting the link provided below the table.
- You will be redirected to the official website of LEEP 2019. Over the main page, a candidate finds the link to register for “LEEP 2019”, click that!
- Candidates are then required to fill some of their personal, contact, education and domicile related details. Check all the details provided, before submitting them.
- Over the next step, a candidate is required to upload the documents of specified measurements.
- Tick the checkbox of against the declaration, at the end of the page.
- Next step is that of making the payment of LEEP 2019 application fee in online mode. Check the same and make payment.
- Save a copy of the transaction receipt and of the LEEP 2019 filled in application for future reference.
Note: A candidate need not send a copy of their LEEP 2019 Application form to the Rajasthan Technical University.
LEEP 2019 Photograph and Signature Specification
Candidates need to upload the documents,namely photograph and signature as per the specifications provided. Other than these 2 documents, a candidate needs to even upload scanned images Diploma/Degree examination certificates and the a copy of Acknowledgement receipt of Aadhaar card (if Aadhaar card is not available)
- Format – JPG
- Image Size Upto – 100 kb (Photograph); 50 kb (Signature)
LEEP 2019 Application Form Details
Candidates need to fill the following details, at the time of filling LEEP 2019 Application form.
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Course Opted For
- Contact Details – Email and Mobile No.
- Academic details as per certificates
- Father’s Name
- Complete Address
LEEP 2019 Documents Required
The following essential documents should be kept ready before filling the application form; originals (& self attested photocopy) shall be submitted at the time of reporting:
- 10th and / or 10+2 marks sheet.
- Diploma/B. Sc. marks sheets (I, II, and III year or consolidated).
- Proof of Bona-fide residence of Rajasthan (In case of candidates having passed Diploma from other States & belong to Rajasthan state).
- Provisional /Original Diploma / Degree Certificate.
- Certificate(s) in case of reserved category candidates of Rajasthan from competent authorities.
LEEP 2019 Frequently Asked Questions
Below, we have provided you with the answers of the most frequently asked questions, that an applicant seeks at the time of filling LEEP 2019 application. Check the answers to all your queries from below.
Q1. How can I retrieve my LEEP 2019 application number and password, if I have forgotten?
Ans. It is always advised to make a note of your application number and password (i.e date of birth), at the time of registration. In case a candidate misses to keep a note of it, he/she may can generate a new passowrd by clicking on the “forgot password” link, below the login page.
Q2. I didn’t lock my choices for LEEP 2019 admission. What happens now?
Ans. The last saved choice, by a candidate will be taken for LEEP 2019 on 12 am of the last date to apply for LEEP 2019.
Q3. Due to some unavoidable circumstances, my caste certificate is not with me. Can I apply for the quota and submit it later on?
Ans. No. A candidate needs to possess his/her caste certificate at the time of applying for LEEP 2019. As, he/she is required to upload a scanned copy of the certificate.
Q4. Where can I get some assistance in reference to LEEP 2019 admission?
Ans. The contact details for LEEP 2019 admission has not yet been released. Once the authorities, relaese the same, a candidate can seek assistance over a call at their helpline number and also mail over their registered ID.