Rajasthan LEEP 2018 Application Form was released online at official websites www.rtu.ac.in or ww.leepadm.com. Application form of LEEP 2018 also includes the option entry form. Candidates who are eligible for the lateral entry admission in engineering courses must apply for the Lateral Entry in Engineering & Pharmacy. LEEP 2018 application fee will be payable by the online mode.
LEEP Application Form 2018 / Option Form
The process of online submission of application form and option form of LEEP 2018 was started on the official website Rajasthan LEEP as per the schedule is given below. A candidate can apply online through the official website.
|Commencement of filling of online Application cum option form||23 Jul 2018|
|Last date for online filling and submission of application cum registration fee||04 Aug 2018|
|Last date for online filling and submission of application form and Option Form (choice filling).||05 Aug 2018|
Apply Online: Application Process is over now!
Cost of LEEP-2018 online Application/ Registration form fee is Rs. 1000/-. Candidates will pay the Application/ Registration fee for LEEP-2018 online through LEEP-2018 web portal (by means of Netbanking, ATM card, Debit Card, Credit Card, e-wallet). This amount is neither refundable nor transferable nor adjustable in future. The online application/registration form for entering the required details will automatically become active for a candidate after he/she successfully pays the fee online through LEEP- 2018 web portal. The transactional charges for making the online payment through LEEP- 2018 web portal will be borne by the candidate.
Note : The hard copy of application form is not required to be submitted to the LEEP-2018 office.
Documents to be kept ready in hand before starting of filling the Online Application form.
The following essential documents should be kept ready before filling the application form; originals (& self attested photocopy) shall be submitted at the time of reporting:
- 10th and / or 10+2 marks sheet.
- Diploma/B. Sc. marks sheets (I, II, and III year or consolidated).
- Proof of Bona-fide residence of Rajasthan (In case of candidates having passed Diploma from other States & belong to Rajasthan state).
- Provisional /Original Diploma / Degree Certificate.
- Certificate(s) in case of reserved category candidates of Rajasthan from competent authorities.
Other documents required/uploaded while filling the Online Application Form are:
- Scanned image of his/her Photograph in jpg format (image size Maximum up to 100 KB)
- Scanned image of his/her Signature in jpg format (image size Maximum up to 50 KB).
- Scanned images Diploma/Degree examination.
- Mobile number and email ID of the candidate.(to be filled)
Scanned copy of Acknowledgement receipt of Aadhaar card, if Aadhaar card is not available.