Rajasthan LEEP 2017 Application Form can be filled online at www.rtu.ac.in or ww.leepadm.com. Application form of LEEP 2017 also includes the option entry form. Candidates who are eligible for the lateral entry admission in engineering courses must apply for the Lateral Entry in Engineering & Pharmacy. LEEP 2017 application fee can be paid by the applicants within the last date.
Schedule for the LEEP 2017 is given below.
|Date of commencement for filling of the online application form||15 June 2017|
|Last Date for deposition of Registration fee / Advance fee||15 July 2017|
|Last date for registration / option form filling||18 July 2017|
LEEP Application Form 2017 / Option Form
The process of online submission of application form and option form of LEEP 2017 is started through the official website Rajasthan LEEP as per the schedule. A candidate can apply online through the official website OR by the direct link provided below.
- Application Process are over now…!!
Cost of LEEP-2017 online Application/ Registration form is Rs. 700/-. Candidates can pay the Application/ Registration fee for LEEP-2017 online through LEEP-2017 web portal (by means of Netbanking, ATM card, Debit Card, Credit Card, e-wallet). This amount is neither refundable nor transferable nor adjustable in future. The online application/registration form for entering the required details will automatically become active for a candidate after he/she successfully pays the fee online through LEEP- 2017 web portal. The transactional charges for making the online payment through LEEP- 2017 web portal will be borne by the candidate. The information about the transactional charges will be visible to the candidate when he/she makes the online payment through LEEP-2017 web portal.
Note : The hardcopy of application form is not required to be submitted to the LEEP-2017 office.
Documents to be kept ready in hand before starting of filling Online Application form.
The following essential documents should be kept ready before filling the application form; originals (& self attested photocopy) shall be submitted at the time of reporting:
- 10th and / or 10+2 marks sheet.
- Diploma/B. Sc. marks sheets (I, II, and III year or consolidated).
- Proof of Bona-fide residence of Rajasthan (In case of candidates having passed Diploma from other States & belong to Rajasthan state).
- Provisional /Original Diploma / Degree Certificate.
- Certificate(s) in case of reserved category candidates of Rajasthan from competent authorities.
Other documents required/uploaded while filling the Online Application Form are:
- Scanned image of his/her Photograph in jpg format (image size Maximum up to 100 KB)
- Scanned image of his/her Signature in jpg format (image size Maximum up to 50 KB).
- Scanned images Diploma/Degree examination.
- Mobile number and email ID of the candidate.(to be filled)
- Scanned copy of Acknowledgement receipt of Aadhaar card, if Aadhaar card is not available.