LEEP 2018 is the Lateral Entry in Engineering & Pharmacy courses in Rajasthan. Application form will be available for the eligible candidates having passed Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc (with Maths as a subject) for admission to II B.E/B.Tech in various Engineering Colleges of Rajasthan State through lateral entry for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates can check the complete information regarding LEEP 2018 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Online applications form will be available for eligible candidates of Rajasthan Domicile and out of Rajasthan Domicile for admission to 2nd year of B. Tech/B.E. Courses on the basis of Diploma/B.Sc. scores.
|Date of commencement for filling of the online application form||3rd week of Jun 2018|
|Last Date for deposition of Registration fee / Advance fee||4th week of Jul 2018|
|Last date for registration / option form filling||4th week of Jul 2018|
|Declaration of First round of allotment||4th week of Jul 2018|
|Last date of Reporting for Candidates at the allotted
institutes after I-counselling
|4th week of Jul 2018|
|Last date of withdrawal of Admission||4th week of Jul 2018|
|Special round seat matrix declaration||1st week of Aug 2018|
|Start of registration, Start of filling of option form for special round||1st week of Aug 2018|
|Last date for deposition of Registration fee/ Advance fee for special round||1st week of Aug 2018|
|Last date for Registration / Option form filling for special round||2nd week of Aug 2018|
|Counselling (allotment) for special round candidates||2nd week of Aug 2018|
|Last date of Reporting for Candidates at the allotted
institutes after special round
|2nd week of Aug 2018|
The candidate should have passed Diploma in Engineering from an AICTE approved institution with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/Non Creamy Layer OBC) or the candidate should have Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with mathematics as a subject with minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/Non Creamy Layer OBC). The marks obtained to award the division in Diploma/Degree will be considered for deciding the eligibility and respective merit. Admission to the candidates will be given as per the following order of preference: –
- Candidates having passed Diploma from Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan, Jodhpur.
- Bona-fide residents of Rajasthan (on submission of Certificate from competent authorities) having either passed diploma from institutions located in Rajasthan and considered equivalent by Board of Technical Education Rajasthan, Jodhpur or from Board of Technical Education in other States.
- Candidates not covered in point (2) as above, having passed Diploma from State Boards of Technical Education outside Rajasthan.
- Candidates having passed B.Sc.(with Mathematics) from Universities in Rajasthan.
- Candidates having passed B.Sc. (with Mathematics) from any recognized University as defined by UGC.
- The candidates should note it very carefully that the Diploma courses conducted by AICTE approved institutions will only be eligible for Lateral entry and names of such institutions must be available in the list of AICTE approved institutions on the AICTE website.
- If Diploma is awarded under MECS scheme of Board of Technical Education Rajasthan, Jodhpur, then only the aggregate CPI (used to award division) will be considered for eligibility.
Application form will be available online on the official website www.rtu.ac.in or ww.leepadm.com. Application form of LEEP 2018 also includes the option entry form as per last year. Candidates who are eligible for the lateral entry admission in engineering courses must apply for the Lateral Entry in Engineering & Pharmacy. Candidates can fill the online Application/ Registration form is Rs. 700/- as per last year. Candidates can pay the Application/ Registration fee for LEEP-2018 online through LEEP-2018 web portal (by means of Net banking, ATM card, Debit Card, Credit Card, e-wallet).
The admission process broadly involves the following four stages:
- Stage I: Online registration,
- Stage II: Online Choice filling and locking Stage
- Stage III: Seat Allotment Procedure Stage
- Stage IV: Physical Reporting and Admission in the Allotted Institute
As prescribed by the Govt. of Rajasthan (except in case of Private unaided Institutions and 50% seats in the self finance course of the aided institutions) the reservation of seats will be made subject to the prevalent statutory provisions of the State of Rajasthan viz. 16% for SC candidates, 12% for ST candidates and 21% for candidates belonging to non-creamy layer OBC category.
Provision will also be made for horizontal reservation of 3% for candidates (of Bonafied of Rajasthan) belonging to physically handicap, 25% for women category and 3% for dependants of Defence Killed/Ex-servicemen / Gallantry award winners.
Following branches are clubbed as per table given below. Candidates can opt according to their eligibility group:
Note : Candidates who have passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with mathematics as a subject can opt for any discipline of engineering.
The allotment of institutes and branches will be done as per available seats through computer program strictly according to the merit and the order of choices given by the candidates. The candidates will be informed about allotments through website and through the participating institutes. The allotment letters will not be sent to the candidates separately. The Candidates have to report in the allotted institute and have to deposit the requisite fees in the allotted institute within the prescribed period.
Govt. Aided Engineering Colleges
Pvt. Engineering Colleges
Merit / Allotment
Merit & Allotment Letter will be notifies by the officials for Rajasthan LEEP 2018 admission for Lateral Entry in Engineering & Pharmacy courses. Candidates can check the merit/allotment from the official website.
Insofar, official details of Lateral Entry in Engineering & Pharmacy courses 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Rajasthan Technical University, Kota releases Lateral Entry in Engineering & Pharmacy courses 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
For More Detail Regarding LEEP Rajasthan 2017 – Download Information Brochure.