Rajasthan LEEP 2019 Result – Rajasthan Technical University announces the Rajasthan LEEP 2019 Result on its official website, www.rtu.ac.in. Usually, the first seat allotment is made around the first week of August, every year. Candidates are selected on the basis of fulfilling the eligibility norms. Selected candidates are then required to do the online registration, choice filling and locking, freezing the seat allotted and reporting to the allotted college to complete the formalities. For Lateral Entry in Engineering & Pharmacy in the state of Rajasthan, a candidate need not have to appear and qualify for any entrance exam. To know more about, Rajasthan LEEP 2019 Result, keep reading!
Rajasthan LEEP 2019 Result
The seats are allotted strictly as per the merit scores and the order of preference, provided by a candidate. Candidates can keep a track of Rajasthan LEEP 2019 Result related events from below.
|Commencement of online Application cum option form||3rd week of Jul 2019|
|Last date for online filling and submission of application cum registration fee||1st week of Aug 2019|
|Last date for online filling and submission of application form and Option Form (choice filling).||1st week of Aug 2019|
|1st Counseling (1st allotment)||2nd week of Aug 2019|
Check Result Here: Candidates can check the result of Rajasthan LEEP 2019 from here.
How To Check Rajasthan LEEP 2019 Result?
Candidates can follow the steps, mentioned below to check their Rajasthan LEEP 2019 Result.
- Candidates can visit the official website or directly click on the link provided below the table.
- Over the main page, a candidate will find the link to “view/download Rajasthan LEEP 2019”.
- Click on that! You will be next redirected to the login page, where you will be required to enter application number and password.
- Your Rajasthan LEEP 2019 Result will then appear on device’s screen. Save a copy of the same after viewing it, for future reference.
Rajasthan LEEP 2019 Merit List
Separate merit list is published for Pharmacy and Lateral Entry Courses over rtu.ac.in. Rajasthan Board of Technical Education releases the merit list and further on this basis, a candidate is called for Rajasthan LEEP 2019 Counseling round. Chronologically, the names of candidates, along with the course and examination roll number appear on the merit list. Rajasthan LEEP 2019 merit list is released in pdf format in only online mode.
Rajasthan LEEP 2019 Order of Preference
Just fulfilling the eligibility for Rajasthan LEEP 2019, wouldn’t do! Candidates must have valid proof to certify they belong to one of these categories. At the time of admission, preference will be given to the following candidates in the following manner.
- Candidates having passed Diploma from Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan, Jodhpur.
- Noble residents of Rajasthan having either passed diploma from institutions located in Rajasthan and considered equivalent by Board of Technical Education Rajasthan, Jodhpur or from Board of Technical Education in other States/ UGC approved Universities.
- Candidates not covered above, having passed Diploma from State Boards of Technical
Education outside Rajasthan / UGC approved Universities.
- Candidates having passed B.Sc.(with Mathematics) from UGC approved Universities in Rajasthan.
- Candidates having passed B.Sc.(with Mathematics) from Universities recognized by UGC.
Rajasthan LEEP 2019 Counseling
Selected candidates are then called for an online counseling round by DTE, Rajasthan. There will be 4 steps to this counseling process – registration, filling up counseling application, choice filling, and seat allotment. Selected candidates are also required to pay a counseling fee in online mode. Last year, this fee amounted to Rs.1000. After making the payment, a candidate will receive the Aadhar Acknowledgement receipt, which needs to be stored safely for future reference. Over the final step, a candidate is required to carry some documents and report to an allotted venue. All of these documents should be self-attested.
- 10th/ SSC Marks List
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- 10th & Intermediate Certificates
- Income Certificate of the Student
Rajasthan LEEP 2019 Reservation Policy
DTE, Rajasthan follows a reservation policy so that fair chance is extended to all the meritorious candidates, regardless of their economic status.
- 16% for SC candidates
- 12% for ST candidates
- 21% for candidates belonging to non-creamy layer OBC category
- 1% for candidates belonging to non-creamy layer MBC category.
- 45% seats of prescribed 12% ST quota will be reserved for TSP area candidates in all institutions where ST reservation.
- 5% for candidates (of a good citizen of Rajasthan) belonging person with a disability (PWD),
- 25% for women category
- 3% for dependents of Defence Killed/Ex-servicemen / Gallantry award winners.