Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Result- Rajasthan Technical University announces the Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Result on its official website, www.rtu.ac.in. Usually, the first seat allotment is made around the 1st week of September, every year. Candidates are selected on the basis of fulfilling the eligibility norms. Selected candidates are then required to do the online registration, choice filling and locking, freezing the seat allotted and reporting to the allotted college to complete the formalities. For Lateral Entry in Engineering & Pharmacy in the state of Rajasthan, a candidate need not have to appear and qualify for any entrance exam. To know more about, Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Result, keep reading!
Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Result
The seats are allotted strictly as per the merit scores and the order of preference, provided by a candidate. Candidates can keep a track of Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Result related events from below.
|Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Result||Dates|
|1st Counseling (1st allotment)||1st week of Sep 2020|
|Last date of Reporting for Candidates at the allotted Institute after 1st allotment and commencement of classes||4th week of Sep 2020|
|Vacant seat matrix declaration||1st week of Oct 2020|
|Admission for vacant seats at Institute level||1st week of Oct 2020|
Click Here: Candidates can check the Rajasthan LEEP result from the above-mentioned schedule from rtu.ac.in
Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Merit List
Separate merit list is published for Pharmacy and Lateral Entry Courses over rtu.ac.in. Rajasthan Board of Technical Education releases the merit list and further on this basis, a candidate is called for Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Counseling round. Chronologically, the names of candidates, along with the course and examination roll number appear on the merit list. Rajasthan LEEP 2020 merit list is released in pdf format in only online mode.
Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Order of Preference
Just fulfilling the eligibility for Rajasthan LEEP 2020, wouldn’t do! Candidates must have valid proof to certify they belong to one of these categories. At the time of admission, preference will be given to the following candidates in the following manner.
- Candidates having passed Diploma from Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan, Jodhpur.
- Noble residents of Rajasthan having either passed diploma from institutions located in Rajasthan and considered equivalent by Board of Technical Education Rajasthan, Jodhpur or from Board of Technical Education in other States/ UGC approved Universities.
- Candidates not covered above, having passed Diploma from State Boards of Technical
Education outside Rajasthan / UGC approved Universities.
- Candidates having passed B.Sc.(with Mathematics) from UGC approved Universities in Rajasthan.
- Candidates having passed B.Sc.(with Mathematics) from Universities recognized by UGC.
Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Reservation Policy
Rajasthan follows a reservation policy so that fair chance is extended to all the meritorious candidates, regardless of their economic status.
- 16% for SC candidates
- 12% for ST candidates
- 21% for candidates belonging to non-creamy layer OBC category
- 1% for candidates belonging to non-creamy layer MBC category.
- 45% seats of prescribed 12% ST quota will be reserved for TSP area candidate in all institutions
- 5% for candidates (of a good citizen of Rajasthan) belonging person with a disability (PwD)
- 25% for women category
- 3% for dependents of Defence Killed/Ex-servicemen / Gallantry award winners.
Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Counselling
Selected candidates are then called for an online counselling round by DTE, Rajasthan. There will be 4 steps to this counselling process – registration, filling up counselling application, choice filling, and seat allotment. Selected candidates are also required to pay a counselling fee in online mode. Last year, this fee amounted to Rs.1000. After making the payment, a candidate will receive the Aadhar Acknowledgement receipt, which needs to be stored safely for future reference.
Documents required at the time for counselling
- 10th/ SSC Marks List
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- 10th & Intermediate Certificates
- Income Certificate of the Student
About Rajasthan Technical University
Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) is an affiliating university in Kota in the state of Rajasthan, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Rajasthan to enhance technical education in the state. RTU is on the campus of the University Engineering College, Kota, previously Engineering College of Kota and now University Teaching Department which is now an autonomous institute. The university affiliates about 130 engineering colleges, 4 B.Arch colleges, 41 MCA colleges, 95 MBA colleges, 44 M.Tech colleges and 03 hotel management and catering institutes. More than 2.5 lakh students study in the institutes affiliated to the university. The university offers Bachelor of Technology, Master of Technology, Master of Business Administration, Master of Computer Applications, and Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.