Lekhpal Recruitment 2015 in Uttar Pradesh (UP) is the Lekhpal Bharti Pariksha for 13600 vacancies. UP Board of Revenue has issued online application form for Lekhpal Recruitment 2015 at bor.up.nic.in. Eligible candidates who apply are issued Lekpal Admit Card 2015 to appear in the exam. Bharti pariksha consists of questions asked on Hindi, Mathematics, General Knowledge, Graam samaaj evam vikaas. Objective examination and interviews are held to select candidates for the post of lekhpal in UP. Get here complete details of UP Lekhpal 2015 Recruitment including advertisement, application form, admit card and results.
Latest Update:- For Login to view OMR answer sheet & scores of written exams, Click on ‘Result’ link below.
Board of Revenue, Uttar Pradesh invited applications for 13600 vacancies of Lekhpal in UP. Details of application form submission, admit card and results are given on this page for candidates who are looking for Lekhpal Recruitment 2015 in UP. Emoluments are Rs 5200 – Rs 20,200, grade pay of Rs 2000.
UP Lekhpal Question Paper and Answer Key 2015 – All Sets
Lekhpal Recruitment 2015 in UP
UP Lekhpal 2015 Recruitment is being held in all the 75 districts of Uttar Pradesh. Date of exam is 13 September 2015. Before applying, know the eligibility conditions.
- Candidate must be between 18 to 40 years of age as on 01/07/2015. Age relaxation is applicable as follows – 5 years for SC / ST / OBC and PH candidates.
- For direct entry in Lekhpal Recruitment 2015 in UP, candidate must have of Uttar Pradesh Intermediate Examination or equivalent educational qualification.
Other eligibility conditions are as follows.
Lekhpal Recruitment in UP 2015 Important Dates
Lekhpal Recruitment 2015 in UP schedule is outlined below. This highlights the important dates marking the end of registration, availability of admit cards and other events.
|Last date to submit fee in bank||July 21, 2015|
|Last date to submit online application form||July 22, 2015|
|Download Lekhpal Admit Card 2015||1 Sept, 2015|
Lekhpal Recruitment in UP 2015 Important Dates Revised
Lekhpal Online Application Form 2015
You can fill the application form after 24 hours of payment of fee. The Login ID for form submission is the Transaction ID (DU Number) given by bank after payment of fee. Password required to log in is the date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY).
Application fee for separate categories are as follows.
Apply Online for UP Lekhpal 2015 Recruitment
- Online application forms are invited for Lekhpal Recruitment 2015 by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Any other application apart from the online one shall not be accepted.
- Scan a color passport size photograph and save it as jpg image of less than 80 kb file size to be uploaded in the UP Lekhpal 2015 application form.
- Candidate must enter correct and verifiable details only in the application form. Communication may be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number. These must be checked to see if there is any message from the exam conducting body.
Steps to fill the Lekhpal Application Form 2015
- To pay the application fee, click on the link “Payment of fee through SBI Payment Gateway”.
- Payment can be made via credit card, debit card, net-banking or e-challan.
- Details to be filled in the form then will be as follows – Post applied, district, name, father’s name, mother’s name, email ID, mobile number.
- Note the Transaction ID / DU number provided by bank after submission of fee.
- About 24 hours after submission of fee, go to the website bor.up.nic.in and click on “Fill Application Form”.
- Enter the transaction ID / DU (as ID) and date of birth (as password) to login.
- Fill details as asked for the Lekhpal Bharti Pariksha 2015.
- Upload photograph and signature as per specifications.
- Preview the completely filled in form. If everything is correct, submit your form.
- You can print the submitted form.
Lekhpal Admit Card 2015
Candidates who will have submitted completely filled application forms along with fee, on time, will get admit card of Lekhpal Recruitment 2015 online at bor.up.nic.in.
- Examination date and center assigned is printed in the UP Lekhpal 2015 Recruitment Admit Card issued by the exam conducting body.
- Admit card must be carried by each candidate to the examination venue.
- Facility to download Lekhpal Admit Card 2015 was available from 10 Aug 2015.
How to know the status of application form?
Lekhpal Recruitment 2015 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of Lekhpal Bharti Pariksha 2015 has been explained in the syllabus. Selection process consists of two stages – objective exam, and interviews.
Objective exam shall have 100 questions of 80 marks. Distribution of questions is as follows.
|Graam samaj evam vikaas||25||20|
Interview will be of 20 marks.
Syllabus of Lekhpal Recruitment 2015 is given below.
For any information related to recruitment process call on toll free number – 18001800248 , 18001800249; or toll number – 05222997773 , 05222997774 , 9453819323 , 9453819324 , 9453819325 , 9453819340 , 9453819341 , 9453819357 , 9453819385.
Help desk email ID is email@example.com
The phone numbers are available between 22nd June 2015 to exam date from 10:00am to 06:00pm.
This page is being updated with information regarding UP Lekhpal 2015 Recruitment. As and when details of admit card, exam date and results are available, they will be updated here.
Important links for Lekhpal Recruitment 2015 in UP on the official website
- How to apply
- Frequently asked questions
- Fee payment procedure
- District wise advertisement details
If you have any queries regarding Lekhpal Recruitment 2015 in UP, please ask in comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.