LHMC B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020 – Lady Hardinge Medical College will issue the admit cards/admission tickets after the application form submission. Admit cards will be dispatched to the candidate’s addresses as per the schedule. The exam will be conducted for admission of candidates to the B.Sc Nursing course. Without the admission ticket, no entry will be permitted to any candidate in the examination hall. Admit cards contains all the details related to the venue and time of the examination. The candidate must check all the details mentioned in the admit card. Stay tuned to the article to get complete information and regular updates related to the LHMC B.Sc Admit Card 2020.
LHMC B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
In case the candidate doesn’t receive the admit card must contact to the College Office avoiding any delay. Check the schedule below of admit card from the table.
|Issuance of Admit Card||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Examination date||5th week of Jun 2020|
Admit Card: LHMC B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020 as per schedule will be dispatched to the examinee. The candidate will be able to check the notification from the official website lhmc-hosp.gov.in
How to get LHMC B.Sc Nursing Admit Card?
- GD Goenka University ApplicationGD Goenka University Application Apply Now!!
- Chitkara University AdmissionChitkara University Admission Apply Now!!
- Amity University Admission Apply Now!!Amity University Admission
- Sharda University Application (Scholarship upto 100%)SUAT 2020 Application Apply Now!!
At the time of application form filling candidates also attest the admit card by filling all the details. The same will be dispatched to examine on their mentioned address.
Documents to be required at the Exam Center
Candidates have to carry the following documents to the exam center. Without it, the candidate will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
- Issued admit card/admission ticket
- Govt. issued valid ID proof that should be original as well as non-expired like aadhar card, passport, etc.
LHMC B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates must check the exam pattern before start preparing for the LHMC B.Sc Nursing 2020 examination.
- Mode of the Exam – Written Test
- Type of Questions – MCQs
- Duration of the Exam – 2 hours (120 minutes)
- Mode of Language – English
- Sections – 4
- General Knowledge
LHMC B.Sc. Nursing Exam Syllabus 2020
Candidates must go through the LHMC B.Sc Nursing entrance exam syllabus and exam pattern to make a schedule of preparation accordingly. Aspirants can check the topics which can be covered in the entrance test.
- Biochemistry and Microbiology
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Preventive Medicine and Epidemiology Nutritional Dietetics
- Introduction to Nursing Education and Administration
- Introduction to Research and Statistics
Instruction to follow during the Examination
Candidates must keep in mind the following guideline on the exam date and in between the duration of the exam.
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam hall before half-hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Must carry the admission ticket to the examination hall.
- No candidate will be allowed to sit after the commencement of the examination.
- The candidate can’t leave the seat before the expiry of the duration of the exam.
- Mobile phones, Calculators or any kind of electronic gadget are strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
- The candidate can’t carry any baggage to the exam hall.
- No candidate will leave the seat before submitting the answer sheet.
- Candidate can darken only one circle for the question. In the case of any candidate darken two circles or more the question will not be considered.
- The candidate makes sure that she sits on the appropriate allotted desk to her.
LHMC B.Sc Nursing Result 2020
After the written test examination the result will be released by the college on the official website. In addition to this, the list will also be declared on the College of the nursing notice board. Candidates can check both online as well as offline. Qualified candidates will be further called for the counselling round of the admission process. Seats will be alotted on the counselling basis.
Collge of Nursing, Lady Hardinge Medical College is the pioneer institute of nursing education in India which is affiliated from the University of Delhi and is recognized by the Indian Council and Delhi Nursing Council. The college sends admit cards to the candidates in an offline manner via post. The exam is conducted in an offline manner to select candidates for the Bachelor of Nursing course of four years.
Insofar, official details of the LHMC B.Sc Nursing 2020 admit card have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here related to the admit card.
Q1 – When will the admit card release for the B.Sc Nursing 2020?
Ans – No date has been released yet, the information will be updated here once the schedule will get declare.
Q2 – How can we fill the admission ticket?
Ans – Candidates have to fill the admission ticket at the time of filling the application form. Candidate has to download and take the print of the admission ticket form from the brochure or from the official website after this candidate can fill the form and submit it.
Q3 – How can we get our admission ticket for the LHMC B.Sc Nursing entrance exam?
Ans – The college will send the admission to the registered permanent residential address via post that you will at the time of filling the application form.
Q4 – The date of birth is mentioned incorrectly in my admit card. What should I do now?
Ans – In case of any discrepancy related to any information in the admit card candidate must contact at the same time to the college without any delay.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.