LHMC Admit Card 2018 will be issued from June 15, 2018 for B.Sc Nursing. The admit card will be issued by The College of Nursing, Lady Hardinge Medical College and Associated Hospitals, New Delhi. The LHMC B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2018 will be issued online on the official website i.e www.lhmc-hosp.gov.in. Candidates who will successfully fill and submit their application forms before the scheduled time will be able to download the admit card.
Candidates will be able to download their admit cards from the official website of the university. The admit card consists of important details regarding the candidate and about the examination. Hence, it is mandatory for the candidate to carry the admit card to the examination centre on the day of the exam. Candidates who fail to carry their LHMC B.Sc Admit Card 2018 will not be allowed to enter the exam centre.
LHMC Admit Card 2018
LHMC Admit Card 2018, or the LHMC Hall ticket for B.Sc Nursing will be available on the official website as per schedule. It will be issued by The College of Nursing, Lady Hardinge Medical College and Associated Hospitals, New Delhi. The admit card of LHMC 2018 B.Sc Nursing contains candidates details and also the assigned examination center. Important dates are given below.
|Issuance of LHMC Admit Card||15 Jun 2018|
|LHMC written test date||01 Jul 2018|
Admit Card: Admit card for LHMC B.Sc Nursing will be available on the official website i.e www.lhmc-hosp.gov.in
How to Download LHMC B.Sc Nursing 2018 Admit Card?
The candidate will be able to download the admit card for LHMC B.Sc Nursing 2018 by simply following the instructions given below.
- Click on the link or visit the official website of LHMC to download the LHMC B.Sc Nursing 2018 Admit Card.
- Enter the login credentials such as Email ID, Password, etc.
- Submit the details by clicking on Login Button.
- On submitting the login details, the candidate will be able to download the admit card. Also, the applicants should take a print out of the admit card.
LHMC B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Written Test
- Type of Questions: Objective Type (MCQ)
- Medium of the test: English
- Duration of the exam: 02 hour
The question paper will comprise of five sections i.e
- General Knowledge