LHMC B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020 – Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) Delhi will release the application form on its official website lhmc-hosp.gov.in. Candidates who want to make a career in nursing must apply for the course. The application form for LHMC B.Sc Nursing 2020 will be available online, the candidate has to fill and submit the same to the college. Candidates have to pay a certain amount of application fee. Check all the eligibility criteria before applying for the course. Candidate can check all the information and can get updates related to the LHMC B.Sc Nursing Application form 2020 from the article.
LHMC B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020
Only female candidates can apply in this college who wants to pursue B.Sc Nursing. The applicant can get the expected schedule of B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020 from the below table.
|Release of Application form||4th week of May 2020|
|Last date to fill Application Form||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Dispatch of Admission ticket||3rd week of Jun 2020|
Application Form: Candidates will be able to fill LHMC B.Sc. Nursing Application 2020 from the official website lhmc-hosp.gov.in.
LHMC B.Sc Nursing Application Fee
After filling the application form offline candidate has to pay the application fee at the time of submitting the application form and it’s non-refundable under any circumstances. The fees as per last year is given below –
- General Category – Rs 550/-
- OBC Category – Rs 300/-
- No fees for PwBD
How to apply LHMC B.Sc Nursing Application Form?
- Step 1 – Go to the official website or you can get the direct link from this page for filling the application form for LHMC B.Sc Nursing 2020.
- Step 2 – Candidates have to first take the Print of application form from the Official website of College.
- Step 3 – After taking Print out of the application form candidate have to fill all the details including attesting of documents and then submit it with the application fee to the College.
Details to fill in the LHMC B.Sc Nursing Application form
Candidates must fill all the information correctly and must recheck the same before submitting it. In case the information found to be incorrect then the candidate will be disqualified from the admission process.
- Candidates Name
- Father & Mother Name
- Date of birth
- Mobile Number
- Academic Qualification
- Address of last attended college
- Permanent Residential Address
Documents to attest with the LHMC Application Form
Candidates must attest all the documents while submitting the B.Sc Nursing Application form 2020.
- Self – Attested envelope with stamp fixed (for Delhi & NCR- Rs 18 and Rs 40 for other states)
- Acknowledgment card with the address of the candidate.
- Passport size picture attested with the candidate’s signature and last attended Principal of the school or Gazetted officer, the signature should be half on the photograph and a half on the form.
- Admission ticket with the candidate’s name and father’s name filled by the candidate and with candidate’s signature are to be sent in duplicate with 2 passport size unattested photographs affixed.
LHMC B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
Admit card/ Admission ticket will be dispatched to the candidate’s address. Candidates have to carry the admit card to the examination hall without it no candidate will be permitted to sit for the examination. The details of examination will be written on the admit card like venue, exam time, etc. In case the candidate doesn’t receive the admit card he/she must contact the college office.
Lady Hardinge Medical College established in 1916 is a medical college for women. The college is funded by the Government of India. The College of Nursing is affiliated to the University of Delhi. Candidates seeking admission in Nursing must apply to the B.Sc Nursing course by filling the application form. Interested candidates can fill the application form in an offline manner by fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the course.
Insofar, official details of the LHMC B.Sc Nursing Application form 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here
Q1 – From where we can download the application form?
Ans – Candidates can download the application form from the official website and submit the same to the college as per schedule.
Q2 – What is the mode of paying the application fee?
Ans – The application fee mode will be stated by the College as per the application form release notification and once it’ll get release the details will be updated here.
Q3 – How can we download the admit card?
Ans – Admission tickets will be sent via post to the candidates. Candidates need not to download the admit card.
Q4 – I have filled my incorrect date of birth in the application form. Can anyone tell me how can I change the same?
Ans – If the application form has been filled and submitted in that case contact the college personally. All the best!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.