The LHMC B.Sc Nursing application form had been available on the official website. Female candidates willing to appear for the B.Sc Nursing entrance exam would have filled the application form before the deadline. The LHMC B.Sc. Nursing application form had been submitted in the offline mode only. Candidates will get all the necessary details regarding the application process from the page below. Before filling the form make sure you are well aware of the eligibility criteria and have understood all of them
LHMC B.Sc Nursing 2018 Application Form
Application form fill up is the first step for the admission process, after the successful submission of application form candidates will receive the admit card via post and appear for the entrance examination. Here are some important dates regarding the application process.
|Online application Process starts||21 May 2018|
|Last date for receipt of completed Application form||31 May 2018 till 4 PM|
Download here: Click here to download the application form.
How to apply for B.Sc Nursing 2018
A candidate seeking admission in B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing course shall submit an application on the prescribed form (Annexure 1 of prospectus) obtainable from the website: http://lhmc-hosp.gov.in along with a fee of
- Rs. 550/- for unreserved and OBC candidates
- Rs. 300/- for SC/ST candidates
The fee has to be generated using Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheques in favour of “The Director, LHMC & Associated Hospitals, New Delhi.” and Payable at New Delhi. No fee in case of differently abled candidates. The application for differently abled candidates should be accompanied by:
- Self Addressed envelope with Rs.25/- stamp affixed.
- Acknowledgement card with address of candidate and Rs.10/- stamp affixed.
- Admission ticket with candidate’s Name, Father’s Name filled by the candidate and with candidate’s signature are to be sent in duplicate with 2 passport size unattested photographs affixed (same as on the Annexure 1).
- Passport size photograph affixed on application form duly signed by the candidate and attested by the Principal of the School last attended or a Gazetted Officer. Attestation signature and seal should be half on the photograph and half on the form.
Note: False Certification / False information / concealment of information provided/ done by the candidate will result in the cancellation of the candidature at any stage of selection or during the course of study.