Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) MBBS Admission 2019- Candidates have to register the admission will be considered as provisional admission Subject to Submission & Verification of relevant documents and satisfying Eligibility Conditions at the time of counselling. Admission to Undergraduate MBBS Course based on National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) merit/marks of NEET – 2019 for the Session 2019-20. Total admission capacity for enrollment of candidates in M.B.B.S stream is two hundred. The admission process will be done on the basis of NEET (UG) 2019 merit list, so eligible candidates will fill the application for getting admission in LHMC MBBS Admission in the academic session of 2019-20. Candidates get here the complete information of eligibility, application form and merit list for regarding LHMC MBBS Admission 2019, on this page.
Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) MBBS Admission 2019
Candidates need to remember that the admission into Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) is highly dependent on the NEET (UG) 2019 score card. The application form for preparation of merits rank list for admission in MBBS UG level courses is available as per schedule. Candidates are requested to fill the form on or before the last date of submission. The table below comprises of all the important events for the LHMC MBBS Admission 2019.
|Last Date of Registration||To be announced!|
- Click Here to check the Notice for Online Registration and Payment of fee.
- Click Here to check the Notice regarding Registration
This application form has been released by LHMC on the official website. Eligible candidates can fill up these application forms and register themselves for the counselling process. Once, the registration process is successfully completed all the application forms received before the last scheduled date will be scrutinized by the FMSC. Then the official exam body will prepare a final list category wise that would comprise of the names of all the eligible candidates who will now be called for the counselling process for granting admission in the MBBS courses.
- Click here to Registration for Admission in MMBS via Faculty of Medical Science Admission, University of Delhi (2019-2020).
- Click here to Download the Application Form LHMC MBBS Admission 2019.
Registration Fee: For General Candidates Rs. 1500/- & For SC/ST candidates Rs. 1000/-
How to fill the Application Form
- Online Registration at Delhi University website (at http://www.fmsc.ac.in), Certificate Uploading and “printout” of DU Form.
- Online Fee Payment at http://www.fmsc.ac.in (amount to be verified from DU website as per category) and “printout” of Receipt.
- Anti-ragging undertaking (Both from the Student and Parent) (i.e. submitted through online http://www.antiragging.in OR http://www.amanmovement.org) and Acknowledgement Receipt obtained at candidate’s own e-mail id (printout to be enclosed in file)
- Surety Bond in stamp paper of Rs.100/- for Rs. 3 Lakh (Rupees three lakhs) duly signed by two sureties and attested by Notary (as per Performa available at http://www.fmsc.ac.in).
- Affidavit in stamp paper of Rs.10/- if there is a gap of six months or more.
- College Fee deposition Rs.1, 355/- (Rupees one thousand three hundred fifty-five only) for all categories vide Demand Draft in favour of “Director, Lady Hardinge Medical College” payable at New Delhi. Demand Draft must be issued after the date of publication of result.
Important Documents for Admission
- Provisional allotment letter issued by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
- Aadhar Card Photocopy (original to be shown for verification).
- NEET – 2019 Examination Roll No. & Admit Card.
- NEET – 2019 Result (Score Card).
- Five (05) Passport size Colour Photograph.
- One Passport size Colour Photograph of each parents/guardian.
- Matriculation (10th Class) or equivalent certificate showing date of birth.
- 11th Class Mark Sheet.
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- 12th Class Passing Certificate
- Certificate from competent authority on prescribed form if belonging to reserve category SC/ST/OBC/Armed Forces Personnel/PWD. (The Non-Creamy Layer Certificate should be issued on or after 01.04.2019).
- Father’s SC/ST Certificate.
- . School Last Attended Certificate (from Principal of concerned School on prescribed Performa available at faculty website: http://www.fmsc.ac.in)
- Latest Character Certificate prescribed by CBSE issued by Principal of school last attended or any Gazetted Officer.
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card, if applicable
The eligibility criteria for LHMC admissions are under 85% of Delhi Quota listed below for your reference:
- The educational qualification for admission is as per NEET conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). Further to become eligible for 85% Delhi Quota, the candidates must have passed 11th and 12th standard examination under 10+2 system conducted by CBSE/Indian school certificate/Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi or any other equivalent examination from a recognized school situated with the NCT of Delhi only
- The candidates who have passed qualifying examination from Patrachar Vidyalaya or National Institute of Open Schooling will be eligible for admission in MBBS courses under 85% Delhi Quota provided their study center and the examination Center were within the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCTD) and they must upload a certificate from the controlling authority of Patrachar Vidyalaya/NIOS in this regard.
Merit List For LHMC MBBS Admission 2019
The Merit Rank Prepared on the basis of NEET (UG) and it will be available on the official website. A direct link to access the State Merit Rank will be provided below. Candidates are advised to click on the link which will be given to search for their names. It is also advised to check other details mentioned around to cross-verify one’s admission. This merit list will be the final merit list and it will be published on the official website of LHMC.
Counselling Schedule For LHMC MBBS Admission 2019
Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) will be released the important dates of counselling for the LHMC MBBS admission 2019. Candidates can check the counselling details from the official website or direct link to check the same will be provided below. As per the official information released in the previous year, there were more than one counselling rounds for the LHMC MBBS Admission. Candidates are advised to be present for their counselling round on the date assigned to them. To make the counselling process easier for the candidates we have listed down all the documents that they should keep ready for the counselling.
Official Website: www.lhmc-hosp.gov.in
MBBS/ BDS ADMISSION THROUGH NEET
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.