LIC AAO Admit Card 2016 is available for download. Admit card of LIC AAO 2016 is released by the Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) for Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Recruitment 2016. Candidates who submitted the application forms on time can download LIC AAO 2016 Admit Card as per schedule, affix photograph, and carry it to the exam hall along with photo identity proof.
LIC AAO Admit Card 2016
|Last date for registration and fee payment was||05 Jan 2016|
|LIC AAO 2016 Admit Card download started from||20 Feb 2016|
|Date of online examination||
LIC AAO 2016 Online Exam will be held on 05 Mar 2016, 06 Mar 2016, and 13 Mar 2016. Candidate must carry officially issued LIC AAO Admit Card 2016 to appear in the exam. Life Insurance Corporation has released the call letter in the online mode.
- Admit card process is over…!!!
Details required – To download LIC AAO Admit Card 2016, candidate will need to enter the following details.
- Registration number, or Roll number.
- Date of birth, or Password.
How to download LIC AAO Admit Card 2016?
The process of obtaining call letters from LIC website is simple and candidate friendly. Go through the following steps to obtain admit card of LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) 2016 Recruitment exam.
- Go to the official website of LIC.
- Navigate to Careers page in the website.
- Click on the link that says Call letter for on-line examination – Recruitment of AAOs 2016. Note that such a link will be available only when LIC AAO 2016 Admit Card is available.
- You will now be taken to a page where you can log in. OR, you may be taken to the page where admit card links for separate zones are given. In the latter case, please select the zone.
You can skip the above steps and directly click on the admit card download links given on this page.
- Enter registration number or roll number, and date of birth or password to log in.
- Download and print the LIC AAO 2016 Call Letter.
- Affix passport size photograph preferably same as the one used in your application form.
The exam conducting body may send notification about the admit card, or the call letter through registered email ID.
On the day of examination
Carry LIC AAO 2016 Admit Card, Photo identity proof (original), photocopy of the Photo identity proof that you have in original, ball point pen.
One of the following valid photo identity proofs will be allowed.
- Aadhar Card with a Photograph,
- Bank Passbook with photograph,
- Bar Council Identity card with photograph,
- Driving License,
- Employee ID,
- PAN Card,
- Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead,
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College /University,
- Voter’s Card.
Important notice for candidates regarding LIC AAO Admit Card (Call Letter) 2016
About LIC AAO 2016 Recruitment
LIC AAO 2016 Recruitment is for the selection of candidates for 700 vacancies. Selection process consists of online examination, and interviews. While you are waiting to download admit card or after downloading admit card, you can go through examination pattern, syllabus and other key details of the recruitment.
Exam duration: 120 minutes,
Type of questions: Objective type,
Negative marking: (1/4) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
Examination pattern of LIC AAO 2016 exam to be held in March.
|Reasoning ability test||30||90|
|Quantitative aptitude test||30||90|
|General knowledge, current affairs||30||60|
|Computer knowledge test||30||60|
|English language test with special emphasis on grammar, vocabulary, comprehension||40||–|
English language test is only qualifying in nature. Marks obtained in it will not be counted for ranking.
How to prepare for LIC AAO 2016?
A study plan is essential for scoring high in LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 exam. You must also know the best books for LIC AAO preparation along with the syllabus. For 700 vacancies, there is huge competition for job seekers.
The exam pattern is already given above. You will have to attempt 160 questions in 2 hours and maximize score out of 300.
- Keep in mind that there is negative marking.
- Do not randomly mark your answers. An incorrect answer will lower your scores.
- Re-check your calculations to avoid deduction in marks due to silly errors. Many candidates commit mistakes in simple mathematics.
Books for LIC AAO Preparation
The following books are relevant for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Recruitment and also for other Bank PO exams.
|Book||Buy from Flipkart||Buy from Amazon|
|Kiran’s LIC AAO||Buy on Flipkart||Buy on Amazon|
|Manorama Yearbook||Buy on Flipkart||Buy on Amazon|
|Complete Success Package for LIC AAO (Generalist)||Buy on Flipkart||Buy on Amazon|
|LIC Assistant Administrative Officer’s (AAO) Exam Guide with 3 Mock Tests||Buy on Flipkart||Buy on Amazon|
To stay up-to-date with current affairs, one must read newspapers and informative magazines.
Syllabus for LIC AAO 2016 Online Exam
Life Insurance Corporation has not specified any topic wise syllabus for the exam. However, to prepare one must have some topics to focus on. Hence, many subject experts have recommended the following topics for each subject section in the exam.
This section will have 30 questions of total 90 marks. Some important topics to work on are as follows.
- Blood relation,
- Coding and decoding,
- Direction sense,
- Ranking problems,
- Seating arrangements,
QA section will consist of 30 questions of 90 marks. As the name suggests, this subject section will largely involves mathematics.
- Data interpretation and data sufficiency,
- Number series,
- Permutation and combination,
- Profit and loss,
- Quadratic equation,
- Speed, distance and time,
- Time and work.
General knowledge and Current affairs
GK and CA is will have 30 questions of 60 marks. While the GK topics will largely be on static GK, current affairs will be more inclined towards recent happenings.
- Be aware of awards, important persons, new appointments, business related schemes announced, politics, national and international news, latest trends in medicine, sports, technology.
- For static GK, anything related to history, geography, science, mathematics, capitals and currencies, places could be asked.
Computer knowledge test
CKT section will consist of 30 questions of 60 marks. This section tests candidate’s aptitude in using computers and common softwares. Some most common topics on which questions are asked in this section are as follows.
- Basics of computers,
- Input and output devices,
- MS Office,
Note that the actual exam may have questions beyond these topics as well. One must be well prepared to attempt questions of varying difficulty levels.
It is also advised to go through the information handbook and mock test provided officially by LIC AAO 2016 once to familiarize with the exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.