|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
LIC AAO Result 2016 has been declared by Life Insurance Corporation of India. Result of LIC AAO 2016 can be checked online at licindia.in by candidates who appeared for the online exam on 05, 06 ,12 and 13 March 2016. Candidates who obtain marks more than the qualifying cut off marks are indicated as having qualified for interviews. LIC AAO Cut Off 2016 is applicable in each section of test, as well as overall. Based on the LIC AAO Result 2016 of online examination and interviews, recruitment is being offered for 700 vacancies to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist). Get here complete details of LIC AAO 2016 Result such as date, procedure to check result and other information.
Latest – LIC AAO 2016 Details of Marks obtained by the candidates has been announced. Check below.
LIC AAO Result 2016
LIC AAO 2016 online examination has been held on 05, 06, 12 and 13 March 2016 as well. The Result of the online examination has also been declared.
The following dates are relevant for candidates who appeared for the exam.
|LIC AAO 2016 online exam dates||05, 06, 12, 13 March 2016|
|LIC AAO Result 2016 declaration is expected to be on date||01 April 2016|
|Personal Interview||April/May 2016|
Life Insurance Corporation of India is going to appoint meritorious candidates for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer on the basis of LIC AAO 2016 Result. The result of LIC AAO 2016 can be checked online as soon as it is declared by the exam conducting body. The significance of each stage of result is outlined here.
- LIC AAO 2016 Result of online examination indicates whether candidate has qualified for interviews. Only such candidates qualify who have cleared sectional cut offs and over all cut off.
- LIC AAO 2016 Final Result indicates the list of candidates who have been selected for recruitment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer in Life Insurance Corporation of India, subject to verification of eligibility.
- LIC AAO Marks Details indicate the details of marks obtained by the candidate in examination.
LIC AAO Result 2016 of Interview
On the basis of the online test and interview held for recruitment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist), candidates with the roll numbers have been shortlisted for pre recruitment medical examination. The direct link to check the result of interview is given below. Candidates can now check the marks obtained also on the official website or by a direct link given below.
Check LIC AAO Marks obtained by the candidate – Click here to check the marks – New!
LIC AAO Result 2016 of Online Examination
The Result of the LIC AAO 2016 Online Exam held on 05, 06, 12, 13 March 2016 has been declared by Life Insurance Corporation of India. The LIC has released a list of candidates who have been shortlisted and called to appear in Interview. Candidates can check the list of shortlisted candidates using the link provided below.
Check LIC AAO Online Exam Result 2016 – Click here to check result issued by LIC.
The official website where updates of LIC AAO 2016 are published officially is www.licindia.in.
The shortlisted candidates are also being informed separately about the date and venue of interview. Candidates have to submit the duly signed system generated Printout of the On-line application, Bio data cum Identity Certificate Form (Format available in the web site)(in Triplicate) with three photos and originals as well as SELF attested copies of all relevant certificates at the time of interview. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates whose Roll Numbers do not appear in the above list.
Check complete notice regarding Personal Interview HERE.
About the exam – Online examination for candidates appearing in LIC AAO 2016 Recruitment consists of five sections. Maximum marks that can be obtained in the exam is 300. Overall duration of the paper is 120 minutes (2 hours). Candidates must pass each section separately and also obtain minimum marks in aggregate to qualify for interview. Examination pattern and marking scheme is as follows.
|Reasoning ability test||30||90|
|Quantitative aptitude test||30||90|
|General knowledge, current affairs||30||60|
|Computer knowledge test||30||60|
|English language||40||This is only qualifying in nature. Marks obtained in English will not be counted for merit ranking.|
There is negative marking in the exam; for every incorrect answer, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question is deducted.
Calculation of marks to arrive at result of LIC AAO 2016
- Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores. Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- Test wise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal point upto two digits.
As the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions.
LIC AAO Cut Offs
Section wise cut off to qualify in online test and overall cut off for shortlisting for interview is decided by the Life Insurance Corporation of India. LIC AAO 2016 Cut Off will be known after the results are announced.
In the meantime you can check past years cut offs below.
|Sectional cut offs|
|Overall cut off||225||214||199||175|
|Qualifying marks in interview||30||30||27||27|
|Cut off for final selection (Total weighed score in online exam + Interview marks)||277||255||242||221|
Note that the cut offs given above were published in the year 2013-2014. Cut off of 2015 is not available with us at the moment. If you have any reference document containing LIC AAO cut offs of more recent years, please comment below on this page.
LIC AAO Final Result 2016
After the LIC AAO Result 2016 of online exam is announced, qualified candidates can download admit card of LIC AAO 2016 for interviews.
Exact schedule and instructions for interviews will be known once the call letters are obtained.
- Candidates must appear for the interview round on assigned date, time and venue. On this date, candidate must carry requisite documents such as print out of online application form, receipt of fees, caste certificate (if applicable), certificate supporting claim of reservation if applicable, other documents prescribed by the Life Insurance Corporation of India.
- Marks will be assigned to each candidate on the basis of his / her performance in the interview.
- The total marks obtained by candidate in interview and online exam will be evaluated and accordingly candidate will be placed in order of merit. Those who obtain cut off marks for final selection will be declared as selected in the final result of LIC AAO 2016.
LIC AAO 2016 Exam Analysis
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer recruitment 2016-2017 exam analysis is a means of assessing overall difficulty level of exam, and arriving at expected cut offs. This time the LIC AAO 2016 exam is being held on three days, and on each day there are two sessions. Set of questions asked in each session are different from each other although at a similar difficulty level.
- As of now, the LIC AAO 2016 exam of 5th March 2016 is over of both shifts and here is what has been concluded.
- The exam was of moderate difficulty level. There were no surprises in terms of extremely tough questions or extremely easy ones.
- General awareness is one section where most candidates were worried what they might face; but in the end most candidates were glad that questions were mostly from events of January or February.
- A little surprising was that there were no questions on budget.
LIC AAO 2016 Expected Cut Off
- Compared to the cut off 220-225 of last time, this time the cut off may rise slightly for two reasons.
- Candidates (who have voiced their views on the exam) found the paper to be not too tough.
- The number of vacancies and candidates applied is also higher if media reports are to be believed.
- There is no ultimate expert in the field to predict LIC AAO Cut Off 2016, however teachers and coaching centers are saying that a score above 230 should be safe.
Number of vacancies
- General candidates – 349 vacancies,
- SC candidates – 106 vacancies,
- ST candidates – 53 vacancies,
- OBC candidates – 192 vacancies;
- Overall there are 700 vacancies for LIC AAO 2016 recruitment.
- Basic pay of Rs 17240 per month in the scale of Rs 17240- 840(14) –29000– 910(4) –32640 (Under Revision) and other admissible allowances as per rules.
- Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale inclusive of HRA and CCA wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city will be approximately Rs 40245 per month in A class city.
- Other benefits are Defined Contributory Pension, Special Allowance for passing Actuarial Examination, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance , Vehicle Loan (2- wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules.
This page is being updated with details about result of LIC AAO 2016.
If you have any queries about LIC AAO Result 2016, please ask in comments below.